2007 Chantiers Amel Amel 54
- Voir toutes les caractéristiques
- Type de moteur/essence:
- Monomoteur / diesel
- Situé en:
- Matériau de la coque:
- Prix actuel:
- EUR 495,000 Taxe payée
Engine : Volvo 110 HP, hours: 1340
Generator Onan 11 kW, hours : 920
Fresh water maker, hours : 180
Amel Yachts sole dealer in Italy since 1997 - Allures Yachting and Garcia Yachting dealer in Italy
Sail Away Amel Italia
Please contact Paolo Salomoni at (+39) 02 70 30 91 03
Visiter le site web
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Constructeur: Chantiers Amel
Architecte: J. Carteau
Quille: Quille à ailerons
Longeur hors tout: 17.22 m
Maître bau: 4.90 m
Tirant d'eau minimum: 2.10 m
Tirant d'eau maximum: 2.10 m
Déplacement: 17500 Kilogrammes Lège
Poids à sec: 17500 Kilogrammes
Puissance totale: 110 HP
Marque moteur: Volvo
Année de construction: 2007
Modèle moteur: D-3 110
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Nombre d'heures: 1340
Hélice: Hélice pliante
Type de transmission: Other
Puissance moteur: 110 HP
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: GRP (900 Litres)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: Aluminium (900 Litres)
Nombre de réservoirs des eaux usées: 2 GRP (90 Litres)
Nombre de couchettes simples: 3
Nombre de couchettes à deux lits: 2
Nombre de couchettes doubles: 2
Nombre de cabines: 3
Nombre de toilettes: 2
Nombre de salles de bain: 2
Capacité en sièges: 8
Centrale de navigation
Haut-parleurs de cockpit
Girouette - Anémomètre
Grand voile sur enrouleur
Grand voile full batten
Génois sur enrouleur
Tangon de spi
Barres à roue
Pompe de cale électrique
Pompe de cale manuelle
Chargeur de batteries
Prise de quai
Circuit électrique: 24V
Réflecteur de radar
Douchette de cockpit
Support de moteur annexe
Radeau de survie
Table de cockpit
Échelle de bain
Capacité de radeaux de survie: 4
Taud de fermeture arrière
Capote de descente
- Hull: Extremely strong and solid one piece fibreglass laminate for the hull, keel and skeg. All laminations incorporate an Amel exclusive flat woven bi-axial fibreglass cloth and are accomplished by hand.
- Deck: Hand laminated fibreglass with segmented end grain balsa core in the horizontal surfaces. There are substantial solid fibreglass laminated plates beneath all deck hardware that require backing plates.
- Rudder: Hand laminated fibreglass shell mounted on a solid stainless steel rudder shaft with stainless steel internal ribs. The rudder is attached to the full length skeg and the hull at three points.
- Monocoque/multi-cellular structure: The hull, deck, bulkheads, and the furniture are all laminated together to form one piece while the vessel is still in the mold. This homogeneous assembly technique provides unsurpassed strength and structural integrity, and eliminates the potential for leaks common in the more typical bolted/screwed together hull to deck joint.
- 4 genuine watertight bulkheads with isolating valves
- Proprietary anti-osmotic treatment below the waterline
Outfitting of the deck and superstructure:
- Stainless steel stemhead/bow roller configured to receive and secure two anchors
- Pressurized salt water anchor wash system, controlled from the helm station
- Massive stainless steel foredeck cleat
- Vertical capstan 24V windlass for chain and rope with control from both the helm station and the foredeck
- Chain counter in the cockpit
- 10 stainless steel cleats for mooring, mounted on the toerails
- Stainless steel tube guardrails around the entire perimeter of the boat with integral wooden outboard engine storage mount
- Open - centerbow pulpit. Stern pulpit can be fully opened for swimming access.
- Reverse mounted stainless steel bathing ladder with integral swim platform. Hot/cold fresh water shower.
- Deck level running lights
- 7 watertight on deck lockers with locks secured from the vessel’s interior:
- front : 1 sail locker & 1 mooringequipment locker
- 1 locker for cooking gas and outboard fuel
- 1 locker for all of thesafetyequipment and life raft
- 1 very large aft locker for the dinghy, outboard, fenders, bicycles, awnings...
- 3 lockers for various and sundry in the cockpit
- 5 self-tailingsheetwinches (3 are electrically powered)
- 5 openingoverheadhatches
- 15 sideopeningportholes
- Comfortable and weather protected central cockpit:
- Verycomfortablehelm seat with backrest
- Folding bimini, stainless steel bows, opening Plexiglas ports in the fiberglass hard dodger
- Main and jib sheet travellers with ball bearing cars that are fully adjustable from the cockpit.
- Masts, rigging, sails and accessories:
- Amel 24V retractable bow thrustercontrolled from the cockpit
- 24V electric jib reefing and furling with complete manual backup system
- Amel 24V main mast electric reefing and furling with complete manual backup system
- Amel mizzen mast manual reefing and furling system
- 6 self-tailing winches on the masts with cleats and rope clutches/line locks
- 1 main mast mounted pole system with vertically adjustable car
- 4 tri-radialsails : genoa, main sail, and mizzensail in Hydranet, mizzenjib in Nylon
- Foredeck flood lamp, 20 point steaming lamp and an anchor lamp on the main mast. Cockpit flood lamp on the mizzen mast.
- Halyards, sheets, preventers and complete running rigging to capably manage the entire sail wardrobe
- Portside front cabin: 1 large double berth (1,40 m/4'6" wide) with lee board. Hanging locker, shelves, book case, voluminous storage space under the berth and sole, reading lamps and utility lights, 220V outlet, 220V air conditioning and heat, 1 opening overhead hatch and 1 side opening porthole.
- Starboard front cabin : Upper and lower single berths with lee clothes. Shelves and storagespaces. Reading lamps and utility light, 220V air-conditioning and heat, 1 opening overhead hatch and 1 side opening porthole. Plenty of dry storage space beneath the sole.
- Forward head/vanity/shower: One piece laminated modular assembly (easy to clean). Sink with mixer tap, separate stall shower with thermostatic mixer tap. Storage, shelves, mirror, towel rack. 24V electric toilet with freshwater flushing. (Optional 90 L/24 Gal. holding tank). 220V outlet, 220V washing machine (4 kg/9 lbs. capacity) and separate 220V dryer. Dirty clothes hamper and cleaning supplies locker. 1 opening overhead hatch. Forward watertight bulkhead.
- Saloon: U-shaped dinette on the portside with very easy access incorporating a horizontally articulating oval table. Plenty of shelves, book cases, exceptionally generous dry storage space under the dinette, armchairs and sole. Watertight bulkhead with watertight door, 2 armchairs on starboard flanking the liquor bar storage for glasses and bottles. 2 possible locations for an optional television on either the port or starboard side. Hand rails, complete curtains and cushions. 1 large opening overhead hatch and 4 fixed side portlights in the hull sides. 220V outlet. Numerous 24V lights (spotlights and wall lamps). 220V air-conditioning and heat. Opening sole floorboards on hinges. 2 loud-speakers for the stereo system.
- Galley: U shaped. Large top loading 24V deep freezer. 24V stainless steel front loading refrigerator. 220V dish-washer. 220V microwave/convection oven. Gas stove with 3 burners and also an oven/grill fitted on gimbals with a stainless steel safety bar. 2 gas bottles with solenoid valve mounted in the topside portside watertight deck locker. Top opening access to the storage for the pots & pans. Plenty of shelves and storage for groceries and cleaning products, drawers for flatware and cooking utensils. Corian countertop, stainless steel double sink, mixer tap with flexible extension tube and adjustable spray nozzle. Two 220V outlets, 24V fume/heat extractor hood over the stove. 24V and 220V main electrical panels. Vacuum cleaner, dustbin.
All the soles are non-skid with the look of teak and holly but without the maintenance of real wood.
AMEL freshwater gauge with float. Freshwater tank capacity is 900 L/237 Gals. There is a clean out/access door into each of the water tank’s 3 compartments.
Opening cabin side porthole. 24V lighting with spotlights and utility lights. Companionway with 3 wide steps and hand rails. Vertically sliding companionway door.
- Navigation station: Large L-shaped chart table. Storage for charts and guides. 4 drawers, shelves and a book case. 12V, 24V, and 220 V outlets. Locker for 24 to 12V converter. Electronic navigation instruments are fitted to a removable shelf assembly for easy access to the wiring. Space for a laptop/desktop computer. Very comfortable, fully adjustable seat with backrest. Hanging locker for wet clothes with shelf over the top.
- Passage way/cabin: Very comfortable single berth with lee board. Shelves, book case, and storage. This is the best sea-berth in the boat. Opening porthole to cockpit. Starting and house battery storage under the berth in a watertight/vapor-tight compartment.
- Aft cabin: The owner’s stateroom is exceptionally spacious with exceptional ventilation and natural light, yet completely self contained and very privately isolated from the rest of the accommodation. The centreline double berth is 2m / 6'6" long and 1,60m / 5'3" wide at the fullest section, is fitted with removable lee boards and easily tilts up on pressurized gas cylinders to access huge volumes of dry storage as well as the rudder quadrant and the ships lockable safe below. The berth is flanked by nightstands both port and starboard. The mattress is in two pieces by Bultex over a slatted base. Plenty of shelves and book cases. Two hanging lockers. Writing desk/dressing table with drawer and mirror.
The sole has non-skid synthetic teak and holly floor boards and fitted, edge bound carpet. 220V air-conditioning and heat, 3 side opening portholes and 2 large opening overhead hatches. Plentiful 24V lighting with spot lamps, reading lamps, and utility lighting throughout. Private access to the aft head and shower area. Watertight bulkhead and door at the entry to the aft stateroom. Fixed watertight bulkhead separates the aft end of the aft cabin from the large deck accessed stern lazarette.
- Aft head/vanity/shower: One piece laminated modular assembly (easy to clean). Washbasin with mixer tap, separate stall shower with opening overhead hatch directly over the shower stall. 24V electric toilet with freshwater flush (optional 90 L / 24 Gal. holding tank). Towel racks, shelves, dirty clothes hamper. 220V outlet. 1 cabin side opening porthole.
Genuineseparate/full sized/stand up engine and machinery room accessedfromthe cockpit. The engine room is airtight from the interior and can be made watertight by employing the provided valves on the internal drain system. The engine room contains:
- Diesel engine with fresh water heat exchanger, 81 kW/110 H.P.
- AMEL drive system with dual gear boxes
- Propeller with 3 fixed blades (optional folding propeller)
- Diesel fuel filter
- Hot water tank, generator, battery charger, pumps, etc. …
- 24V automaticengine room blower/exhaustfan employed with the main engine. Permanent natural ventilation.
- 220V automatic engine room blower/exhaust fan employed with thegenerator.
- Main/only bilge sump with 2 pumps (automatic 24V electric and manual) as well as a bilge water level alarm with acoustic and visual alarms
- Main/only seawater intake seacock laminated to the hull with strainer and distribution manifold with acoustic and visual alarms for restricted water flow
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione