Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Constructeur: Sweden Yachts
Architecte: P. Norlin / J. Ostmann
Longeur hors tout: 46 Pied 5 Pouce
Maître bau: 13 Pied 8 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 39 Pied 0 Pouce
Tirant d'eau minimum: 7 Pied 6 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 7 Pied 6 Pouce
Déplacement: 12400 Kilogrammes
Lest: 5200 Kilogrammes
Puissance totale: 75 HP
Marque moteur: Volvo Penta
Modèle moteur: D2
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Puissance moteur: 75 HP
Nombre de couchettes simples: 6
Nombre de cabines: 3
Nombre de toilettes: 2
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hull constructed from GRP end grain balsa core sandwich moulding, in way of the keel pan and mast foot the moulding is of single skin solid laminate construction.
- Finished externally in the original white gelcoat.
- Deck constructed from GRP end grain balsa core sandwich moulding. Additional reinforcing is fitted in way of all high load deck fittings.
- Hull to deck joint is of flange type construction being bonded with polyester paste and through bolted by the toe rail securing bolts.
- The decks are finished with high quality laid teak deck constructed from solid 12mm thick teak.
- Retractable bow sprite
Keel & Rudder:
- A single balanced spade rudder is fitted, constructed in a GRP moulding with a solid stainless steel rudder stock.
- Stepped bolted fin with bulb and deep sump
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Volvo Penta D2 75hp with sail drive.
- Engine is positioned in a dedicated space beneath the companionway steps, which is fully sound insulated.
- With the steps raised access around the engine and gearbox is good, allowing undertaking of routine maintenance tasks.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Date of last service June 2016.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Folding propeller.
- Steering wheel with hide covering; bridge deck mounted ST60+ displays are easily viewable from the helm position, with the pod mounted E80 plotter/radar display providing the helmsman with all information required.
- Windlass remote the helm.
- 12v/24v Electrical circuit with panels for both
- Battery Monitors
- Mastervolt remote panel
- 1 x 12v 120amp engine start
- 2 or 4 x 12v jointed to deliver 420amps hrs @ 24V
- Mastervolt 1 x 50amp battery charger.
- 1 x 12v 95 amp for start batteries.
- 1 x Master Alternator 24Volt for charging the house bank
- Shore power inlet.
- 220v Sockets throughout
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 24v pressurized Hot and cold water system.
- Sea water pump; manual pump at galley sink.
- Not fitted but the plumbing is installed
- Electric bilge pump.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Total capacity of 250 litres in 1 x stainless steel tanks.
- Total capacity of 735 litres in 3 x stainless steel tanks.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- E80 Plotter/Radar.
- ST60+ wind.
- ST60+ Speed.
- ST60+ Depth.
- Raymarine 240E DSC VHF.
- E80 Plotter/Radar.
- ST60+ Graphic.
- ICS Mcmurdo Navtex.
- Raymarine VHF Speaker.
- Raymarine 240E DSC VHF.
- Smev 3-burner gas cooker with oven.
- Bosch microwave oven.
- Top loading Deep freezer (capable of making ice).
- 2 x Jabsco Marine WCs.
- Hot and cold cockpit shower.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher heating, outlets in all cabins including wet locker.
- Hella Fans
- Panisonic radio mounted at chart table.
- Panisonic CD player mounted at chart table.
- Cockpit speakers.
- 24v deckhead and reading lights throughout
Summary of Accommodation:
- Internal finish and joinery constructed where possible from marine grade light weight mahogany faced cored panels, and elsewhere in solid premium quality solid mahogany; all finished with satin varnish.
- The sole is constructed from the traditional teak and holly style boards finished with varnish.
- Off white leather in the saloon.
- Wheaten upholstery in all other cabins.
- All berths are fitted with lee clothes.
Description of layout from forwards:
The forward end is effectively the owner’s suite, complete with dedicated heads and shower facilities. The heads is sufficiently sized to have a separate shower area forward with the heads sited at the aft end across from the sink and vanity unity.
A large double berth running fore and aft is offset to port in the owner’s cabin, with ample storage provided in a selection of drawers beneath. To starboard, rather than the standard seating unit, is a dresser type unit which was custom built.
The saloon is laid out with the large saloon table and wrap around seating to port. Outboard of the seating, storage is provided behind the seat back and in front, opening lockers. The forward locker has been cut to suit the glasses which are included with the sales inventory. Below the table is a large drinks locker, again with cut outs to support the bottles. Down the starboard side of the saloon is a good sized chart table and separate navigator’s seat and working area, with repeaters for navigation instrumentation, plotter and radar. Storage provided for a large quantity of charts, along with other gear, in a selection of lockers and drawers.
The galley area is situated aft of the navigators work area. It has an L-shaped layout. Utilization of space is maximized through use of the pull out chopping board, which serves as either a worktop extension or infill over the double stainless steel sink.
Directly opposite the galley is the main heads compartment with WC, vanity unit and separate shower area. Teak slatted sole grates are fitted throughout the heads, providing a self-draining non-slip surface.
Aft, either side of the companionway, are the port and starboard aft cabins. Both of a matching size with double berths and ample storage for two crews belongings provided in each, throughout a selection of lockers.
- Forward of the mast is the self-tacking track for the self-tacking jib.
- All reefing lines and halyards are lead aft to banks of clutches eider side of the companionway.
- The yacht is fitted with the standard factory specified sloop rig.
- Silver anodised Selden Spars, double spreader mast with spinnaker pole stowed on track.
- Selden boom fitted with single line in boom reefing for reefs 1&2 with 3rd reef being manual.
- All standing rigging in stainless steel with Hasselfors rigging screws. All running rigging run aft to cockpit.
- Selden gas strut style kicker.
- Harken batt car mainsail track system 2002.
- Holmatro hydraulic backstay.
- Retractable bow sprite.
- Primary winches are Anderson 46STelectric winches; the electric primary winches and manual secondary winches Anderson 46st are sited at approximately mid length of the cockpit outboard of the coaming. She has 2 additional Anderson 52st aft for gennaker etc.
- Fully battened mainsail - North Sails. Soft Norlam.
- Furling genoa - North Sails - on self-tacking system.
- Gennaker/Cruising spinnaker - North sails on Bamar furler.
- Aft of the windlass is a large sealed locker providing storage for sails, fenders, warps and more if required; locker access can be gained forward to large self-draining chain locker or to service the electric windlass motor.
- Aft of the wheel the port and starboard sides of the large lazarette locker are accessed through individual hatches; steps fitted to provide access to these larger lockers.
- The central section of the transom drops down to create a large bathing platform, complete with swimming ladder.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lewmar Electric windlass with remote at pedestal.
- 45lb CQR with chain.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Cockpit cushions.
- Bimini top.
- Mainsail cover.
- Cockpit cover.
- Lazy bags.
- 8 man Liferaft service June 2016.
- 2 x horse shoe with lights and drogues.
- 3 x fire extinguishers Date unknown.
- 1 x fire blanket.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.