Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Forme de la coque: Monocoque
Longeur hors tout: 46 Pied 6 Pouce
Maître bau: 8 Pied 9 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 41 Pied 3 Pouce
Poids à sec: 17490 Livres
Engine Option 1: 1x 55 HP
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: (119 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: (45 Gallons)
- The Sly 47 hull and deck are in recessed mould sandwich with glass and carbon fibre surfacing, and frame in PVC and epoxy resin.
- Infusion is performed via the vacuum bag process with follow-up care.
- Sly 47 has a generous sail plan, contained displacement and efficient extensions: characteristics combined to guarantee high level performance under any weather condition or pace.
- The mast is produced in carbon fibre with double aft swept spreaders without structural rigging.
- Rigging and forestays are in intermittent rod and the furling genoa winder is inbuilt below deck.
- Also in carbon are the boom, spreaders, bowsprit and rudder shaft.
- The interiors are elegant and light-filled, equipped with every comfort and maximum usability at sea and in dock, cruising or racing.
- The fittings, customizable on request, are in composite with teak and enamelled finish.
- Sly 47 has a narrow, streamlined coachroof with long side ports, an unmistakeable characteristic of Sly Yachts.
- Installed in the large open-bow cockpit are the double rudder, long mainsheet track and wide seating converging towards the hatch.