One Owner boat that has been professionally maintained since new. All services are up to date; bottom paint is in excellent condition. This Sea Ray 290 Sundancer is powered by twin Mercruiser 4.3 MPI Bravo III's. She features a unique cabin configuration that has a convertible sofa for lounging and watching TV that converts to a full bed. There is also a mid cabin that is roomy enough for two people to sleep in and easy to climb in and out of. Some features and options include: New bimini top & enclosure (New 2015), premium stereo, depth finder, VHF radio and (2) 15" flat screen TVs. She also has many factory extras: 5.0 KW generator, central A/C & heat, a remote controlled spot light and an electric windlass to name a few. If you are looking for a clean, used Sea Ray Cruiser, she is worth the time to come and see.
NOTICE TO BUYERS... NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!!
For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker.
Mike Wood at (252) 571-3505 or email him at Mike@NeptuneYachtSales.com
Overview: As you enter the spacious cabin from the companionway you will be impressed with the attention to detail and thoughtful layou. Immediately to your left as you enter is the AC/DC panel within its' Cherry wood cabinet accessible from both inside and outside of the cabin. A dinette is positioned to port with the galley directly across to starboard. The large private head and shower are aft of the galley dinette. There is a spacious mid cabin berth with a 15" flat screen TV with DVD player. The forward V-berth easily converts from a double bed to a sofa seating for relaxing or watching TV! Corian countertops, ample storage and Cherry wood cabinetry, are just a few of the many nice appointments
• Unique V-Berth Design that Easily Converts to Sofa Seating
• Spacious Mid-Cabin Berth with Privacy Curtain
• Dinette with Sofa Seating, Storage
• (2) 15" Flat screen TV with DVD Player
• Galley with Recessed Sink, Stovetop, Refrigerator and Microwave
• Custom Counter Covers for Stove and Sink
• Carpet Throughout with Wear Protectors
• Cherry wood Cabinetry
• Large Private Head and Shower with Stainless Sink
• Ample Headroom at 6'2"
• Vacuflush Head
• Hanging Locker
• Dual Deck Skylights for Natural Lighting
• Corian Solid-Surface Countertop,
• Stainless Steel Sink, and Faucet
• 120V Recessed Single-Burner Stove w/Corian® Cover
• Microwave, 120V
• Outlet, 12V Accessory
• Refrigerator, Dual-Voltage 120V/12V
• Storage, Upper & Lower Cabinets
• Trash Receptacle: Under Step
• Kohler 5KW Generator
• 30 AMP Shorepower Inlet
• AC/DC Breaker Panel
• Multifunction Guages
• (3) 800CCA Batteries (NEW SEP 2016)
• "Intelli-Power" Model PD 2030 Charger/Converter
• Integrated Swim Platform with Transom Door and Boarding Ladder
• Transom Trunk Storage Compartment
• Recessed Fresh Water Shower Fixture on Swim Platform
• Ski Towing Bit
• Fresh and Saltwater Wash down
• Power Assist Engine Hatch Stainless Steel Bow rail
• Wet bar with Stainless Sink, Bottle Rack & Corian Countertop
• Expansive and Ergonomic Cockpit Seating with Storage
• Fiberglass Radar Arch with Sunshade
• Removable Cooler with Dedicated On-Board Storage Space
• Anchor Pulpit with Recessed Windlass
• Full Canvas Cover
• Lenco Trim Tabs
• Comfortable Helm Seating with Retractable Thigh Bolster
• Ample Storage Throughout!!
• Raymarine C-70 Chartplotter
• Ritchie Compass
• LED Navigation Lights
• Guest Remote Controlled Spotlight
• Sirrius/XM Satellite Radio
• Clarion DCZ 625 CD Changer
• VHF Radio (New 2016)
• Weatherproof Speaker
The Owner of this 290 Sea Ray is a retired mechanical engineer from Ford Motor Company who has maintained everything on the vessel to the 10th degree. He has full maintenance records on everything on it since he bought it new. 90% of the hours on this vessel were put on while the Owner was cruising with other yacht club members who owned trawlers at trawler speeds 8-10 MPH. The engines run as new.
If you can find a 10 year old Sea Ray in better condition I suggest you buy it because there are not many out there in better than this one.
UPDATE: Sept 2016: Owner had the engines serviced to include a complete flushing of the water systems, new raw water impellers, oil & filters changed, and new bottom paint.
THIS BOAT IS READY TO GO!!!!!
302 East Front Street
New Bern, NC 28562