Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Forme de la coque: V profond
Longeur hors tout: 53 Pied 8 Pouce
Maître bau: 14 Pied 8 Pouce
Poids à sec: 45327 Livres
Engine Option 1: 2x Volvo D12-712 715 HP
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: (96 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: (486 Gallons)
- U-shaped seating/dining area
- Cockpit lighting
- Cockpit hood and tonneau cover
- Stainless-steel hand rails
- Optional telescopic passerelle
- Cockpit wet bar including sink, with refrigeratedcold box, barbecue and icemaker
- Sunbed aft
- Dinghy stowage garage beneath sunbed, with hydraulic lift system
- Electric winch dinghy retrieval system
- Access hatch to lazarette stowage space with gas strut support
- Fender stowage
- Life raft storage
- Access hatch to engine room with gas strut support
- 220/240v shore support inlet in locker
- Stowage lockers
- Folding hood forward (can extend as sun canopy or complete enclosure), sun awning with side screens aft
- Radar arch
- Transom door leading to integral bathing platform with hot and cold transom shower, foldaway swimming ladder and teak decking
- Stereo Radio/CD
- All cabins are fitted with opening portholes and 240v power points
- All bathrooms feature electric quietflush toilets and 240v shaver points
- 4 x heavy-duty (120AH) batteries for engine starting
- 4 x heavy-duty (120AH) auxiliary batteries
- Engine alternators charge via blocking diodes to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries
- 75-amp 24v float battery charger for auxiliary batteries, 5-amp 24v float battery charger for engine start batteries
- Remote battery master switches with control switch at main panel
- Circuit breakers on all circuits
- 7kW diesel generator with own starting battery and specially silenced exhaust
- Shore support inlet in cockpit
- Generator/shore support change-over switch
- Powerpoints (240v) in:
- all cabins
- galley (double)
- Polarity check system
- Earth leakage safety trip
- Shaverpoints in both bathrooms
- Avonite (or similar) worktop
- Three-zone ceramic hob
- Combination microwave/conventional oven with grill
- Stainless-steel sink with Monobloc mixer tap
- Storage cupboards, drawers and lockers
- Waste bin
- Teak decking in galley area
- Automatic/manual override fire extinguishers in engine room and generator space
- Hand-operated fire extinguishers (4) in:
- owner?s stateroom
- port and starboard guest cabins
- 4 or 5-bladed Aquafoil propellers in nickel aluminium bronze (depending on engine option)
- Bow thruster (125kgf)
- Engine room lighting
- Cockpit sole engine room access hatch with gas strut support
- Power assisted hydraulic steering
- Trim tabs with indicators
- Electronic engine controls
- Freshwater outlet point in engine room
- Engine room extarctor fans with electronic time delay
- Teak-laid transom platform and cockpit deck
- Reversible electric anchor winch with foredeck and helm position controls
- Self-stowing 25kg Delta anchor with 40 metres of chain
- Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve
- Bow rope storage locker
- Stainless-steel bow, stern and spring cleats (2 pairs)
- Stainless-steel pulpit and guardrails
- Stainless-steel coachroof handrails
- Forecabin hatch
- Twin saloon hatches
- Stainless-steel rubbing band with rubber insert
- Full set of IMCO navigation lights
- Riding light
- Remote control searchlight
- Twin electric horns
- Fuel and water fillers
- 220/240v diesel generator (7kW).
- Power-assisted hydraulic steering system.
- Electronic engine and gear control.
- Bow thruster (9.5hp).
- Colour radar, GPS and chartplotter.
- Electric anchor winch.
- Electro-hydraulic trim tabs.
- Speed and distance log.
- Echo sounder with alarm.
- VHF DSC R/T.
- Remote control searchlight.
- Saloon TV/DVD with hi-fi and surround- sound system.
- Cockpit speakers linked to hi-fi.
- Microwave/conventional oven/grill.
- Cockpit wet bar with refrigerator, icemaker and barbecue.
- Electro-hydraulically opening garage with storage for tender/wetbike.
- Cockpit hood and cover.
- Transom door to bathing platform.
- Hot and cold transom shower.
- 220/240v shore power with 75-amp float battery charger.
- Teak-laid cockpit deck.
- Optional grp hardtop to cockpit with electrically opening sunroof.
Other Items Supplied As Standard
- Fenders (6) and warps (4)
- Ensign staff
- First aid kit
- Owner?s manual and engine manual
- Quilted bedspreads for beds in all cabins
- Tool kit
- Emergency tiller
- Emergency porthole cover
- Manual winch handle
- Ship?s document case