The interior on GLISSE is one of the best layout's ever designed by Nautor's Swan. Luxurious owner's cabin aft with queen on CL, lot of storage and private ensuite. Two guest cabins fwd, each with their own private head, crew quarters with crew head in foc'sle. Soft furnishings to the highest quality with an owner who maintains and completes her "punchlist" consistently. Just completed a hull wax/buff, bottom paint, engine painting, and new rudder bearing. GLISSE works well for private or charter use.
Offered to co-brokers on a commission split of 50/50.
For further details, contact Jennifer Stewart at 1 401 855 8404
Please contact Jennifer Stewart at +1 (401) 855-8404
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Constructeur: Nautor Swan
Architecte: German Frers
Quille: Quille à Bulbe
Longeur hors tout: 64 Pied 10 Pouce
Maître bau: 17 Pied 6 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 52 Pied 1 Pouce
Tirant d'eau minimum: 9 Pied 10 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 9 Pied 10 Pouce
Déplacement: 28500 Kilogrammes
Lest: 11200 Kilogrammes
Marque moteur: Cummins
Modèle moteur: 4BT3.9M
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Vitesse de croisière: 7 Noeuds
Vitesse max: 9 Noeuds
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: Acier inoxydable
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: Acier inoxydable
Nombre de réservoirs des eaux usées: Acier inoxydable
Nombre de couchettes simples: 8
Nombre de cabines: 4
Nombre de toilettes: 3
Circuit électrique: 220V
Having had a Swan 53, this particular owner was very specific about the layout and accommodations she would need on her next Swan. GLISSE is perfect, with spacious owner cabin aft, two guest cabins, each with en-suite, and then space for two crew forward, also with en-suite.
As a home designer and builder, the owner has paid specific attention to the details of GLISSE, with high end soft furnishings, maintaining the teak interior, and everything in proper storage and in ‘it’s place’.
The double cockpit allows guests to be comfortable under a huge bimini, with the crew handling the logistics from the aft cockpit. Originally in the EU, GLISSE has been sailed and/or shipped back and forth to the Caribbean numerous times, with the owner living aboard her for the winter seasons and sharing her yacht with friends.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- White gelcoat hull, fully waxed and buffed October 2014.
- Hull is of single skin construction using glass/aramind hybrid fibre reinforced polyester laminate, with high proportion of fibres unidirectional, giving a stiff laminate with excellent strength and fatigue properties. Structural bulkheads of marine grade plywood laminated to hull and deck with foam strips between.
- Deck is of sandwich construction, using glass/aramind hybrid fibre reinforced polyester laminate with low density closed cell foam core and glued to hull.
- Bottom paint, Oct 2014.
- Hydraulically operated bathing platform in transom.
- Teak toerail.
- Original teak decks were 12mm, sanded and trimmed Sept 2014.
Keel & Rudder:
- Bulb keel is a lead casting with antimony, cast in keel bolts of high tensilve stainless steel.
- Foam filler GRP rudder with tubular tapered stock of e-glass composite.
- Composite spade rudder with self-aligning roller bearing.
- New Rudder bearing Oct 2014.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Cummins, 4BT3.9M-HX, repainted Oct 2014.
- Wet exhaust system with fiberglass silencer, discharge through transom.
Maintenance & Performance:
- New engine intake pump, 2014.
- Range under power, 750 nm, or 100 hours at 7.3 knots, top speed 9.0 knots.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Engine control panel in cockpit rebuilt.
- Morse engine controls.
- RH 3 blade feathering prop, 23", serviced.
- New cutlass bearing, Oct 2014.
- Double SST wheels, elkhide covered.
- 41" dual sst wheels.
- Westerbeke generator with sound shield and sep start battery, approx. 5250 hours Oct 2014.
- Shore power cord, 230V.
- 115v inlet.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Sea water pump at galley sink with foot pump.
- Consumable water heated either with engine cooling water or with a heating element working on AC.
- Hot water tank capacity 15.8 gallons (60 litre).
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit.
- Fuel 264 gallons (1000 litre), in two tanks of welded stainless steel.
- Water 220 gallons (840 litre) in four tanks.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Holding tank for aft head.
- Nav Pod Grand Prix at each helm.
- Raymarine Smart Pilot, port side helm.
- Raymarine E90W stbd helm.
- Ray 55 VHF at chart table.
- Ray control panel for helm & nav station, connects to laptop.
- Ray ST 70 at chart table.
- Coby Monitor.
- Radar pole on deck, carbon fibre, with quick disconnect.
- New stove Oct 2014, gimbaled with fiddles.
- Double sst sinks.
- Garbage container.
- Front loading refrigerator, 8.5 cu ft.
- Front loading vegetable locker, 8.5 cu. ft.
- Top loading freezer, 5.3 cu. ft.
- Wet rack over galley sink.
- Deck shower, hot and cold.
Heating & Ventilation:
- MarineAir air conditioning, (47,000 BTU), units rebuilt, in salon, aft cabin, guest cabins and forecabin, reverse cycle, separate controls.
- Hella turbo fans in cabins.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Hand rubbed satin finish teak interior with honey color, in excellent condition.
- Custom soft furnishings and bedding.
- Corian galley countertops, and head vanity tops.
- Overhead hatches serviced 2014.
- Non opening ports, new lexan.
- Watertight collision bulkhead in forepeak.
Description of layout:
- Two bunks, port and stbd.
- Linen storage below bunks.
- Side lockers over bunks.
- 2 x hanging lockers next to port bunk.
- Independent access to deck.
- Access to interior via stbd side guest cabin head.
- En suite head with sink, manual toilet and shower fwd.
Forward Guest Cabin Port Side:
- One double bunk.
- Pullman folding top bunk.
- Hanging locker, drawers and storage lockers.
- En suite head with hand held shower, sink and vacuum toilet.
Forward Guest Cabin Starboard:
- One single bunk.
- Top bunk is folding Pullman.
- Hanging lockers, drawers and storage lockers.
- En suite head with shower, sink, and vacuum toilet (passage through to foc'cle).
- Drawers and lockers for dishes and cutlery.
- Bilges steam cleaned Oct 2014.
- Dining table with settee and chair to port side main salon.
- Cupboards and shelves in table base.
- Large settee stbd side.
- Drinks locker fwd.
- Lockers and bookshelves both sides.
- Customized storage under settees.
- Double berth on CL.
- Hanging lockers, abundant drawers and shelving.
- Ensuite head with full stall shower, vacuum toilet and vanity.
- IG- 84.32' or 25.70m.
- J - 23.62' or 7.20 m.
- P - 75.46' or 23.00 m.
- E - 23.79' or 7.25m.
- Triple Spreader Offshore Spars alum mast and boom, painted white, with mast steps.
- Navtec discontinuous rod rigging.
- Single lowers, runners, babystay, inner forestay.
- Navtec hydraulics for backstay, vang and outhaul.
- Reckmann RS 2000/40 furling.
- Adjustable spinnaker pole track on mast.
- Composite mast step.
- Stainless steel stemhead fitting with headsail tack attachment & double anchor rollers.
- Recessed lead blocks at mast for halyards, gennaker tack and reef lines.
- Jammers and blocks for spinnaker sheets.
- Additional jammer for jib halyard near mast.
- 2 x Lewmar 77/3 SEST.
- 2 x Lewmar 64 CEST.
- 3 x Lewmar 64CST.
- 2 x Lewmar 40 CST.
- 2 x Lewmar 58 CST.
- 2 x Lewmar 54 CST.
- 2008 North fully battened mainsail, crosscut 660 NorDac NSP, two reefs with Harken Battcar systems B-HL.
- 2008 Furling genoa 135%, crosscut 660 NorDacx NSP.
- These sails were put in to commission in 2008.
- Teak covered removable swimming/boarding ladder.
- Pushpit with opening gate.
- Seats in pushpit corners.
- Pulpit with teak seat.
- Seawater deck wash (with fresh water connection
- Bronze seacocks.
- Cockpit table.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lewmar Ocean 3 Series windlass, rebuilt 2012, electric with gypsy only, recessed below deck, 10 mm chain.
- CQR Anchor.
- Spare anchor.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Mainsail cover.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Sun/darkening/mosquito over large overhead hatches.
Tender & Outboard:
- New dinghy, Sept 2014, hard bottom, fits to padeyes on foredeck.
- MOM 8A.
- Lifesling 2.
- Outboard bracket & hoist on stern.
- Emergency tiller.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.