2005 Mainship Pilot 30 Rum Runner II
- Voir toutes les caractéristiques
- Type de moteur/essence:
- Monomoteur / diesel
- Situé en:
- Nanoose, BC
- Matériau de la coque:
- Dernier prix affiché:
- Can$ 115,000 (EUR 77,429)
Dragon Fly is a wonderful example of the Pilot Rum Runner. The large cockpit really enables you to make the most of our glorious BC summers and the covers allow for extending the cruising season. The current owner had the generator overhauled last year and added Scotty downriggers and a rod rack to help keep the BBQ topped up!
As described in Power Boat Guide, the Mainship 30 Pilot is built on a solid fiberglass, semi-displacement hull with a prop-protecting skeg, the Pilot is suited to a variety of uses. A large cockpit makes her a competent fish or dive platform, and her economical operation and comfortable accommodations appeal to weekend cruisers.
Dragon Fly has all of this, plus a new full enclosure, radar arch, new dinghy package and good electronics. Competitive boats have sold well above the asking price of Dragon Fly making her good value for your boating dollar.
Still lots of boating weather left. Call us today and see for yourself how affordable getting on the water can be, in this economical and comfortable vessel in above average condition.
Cell 250 327 4185
Please contact Neil Fitter at 604. 929. 0651
Visiter le site web
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Longeur hors tout: 33 Pied 1 Pouce
Maître bau: 10 Pied 3 Pouce
Longueur de pont: 30 Pied 0 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 2 Pied 11 Pouce
Déplacement: 10000 Livres Demi-chargé
Puissance totale: 315 HP
Marque moteur: Yanmar
Année de construction: 2005
Modèle moteur: 6LPA-STP
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Nombre d'heures: 457
Type de transmission: Prise directe
Puissance moteur: 315 HP
Vitesse de croisière: 18 Noeuds
Vitesse max: 22 Noeuds
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: (40 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: Aluminium (175 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs des eaux usées: (13 Gallons)
Nombre de couchettes simples: 2
Nombre de couchettes doubles: 1
Nombre de cabines: 1
Nombre de toilettes: 1
Layout and Accommodations
The boat is well set up for both inside and outside living. The full canvas enclosure allows for comfortable cruising on deck even in inclement weather. The long settees allow for 4 adults to comfortably sit at the dining table, which can be easily removed and used on deck or below.
The settees on deck also can be used as single berths.
Below the galley is to port with lower settee to starboard. A full head with shower is just aft of the settee.
A clever fold out queen walk around bed easily pulls out and put away when not in use.
You will be impressed with the efficient use of space in this gem.
- Stove: Kenyon 110 vac single element
- Microwave: 110 vac GE
- Refrigerator: 12 vdc Coolmatic model CB40
- Marine Air model VCD307K/1-HV,Air conditioner / 7,000 BTU / with reverse air heat
- Attwood model EHM6-SM Hot water tank 6 gal heated by 110 AC and engine coolant coils
- Grey Water direct overboard via Rule 800 gph pump
- Toilet Jabsco 12 v to holding tank then overboard via Jabsco waste pump or through deck pump out
- 2 X Raymarine model RL 70C programmable displays for GPS chartplotter with radar
- Raymarine model TRI-DATA multi-function boat speed and depth
- Standard Horizon model Matrix VHF
- Kubota diesel 3.5 kw genset model BL105E (7 hp @2800 rpm) c/w its own Racor R12S filter and dedicated Kirkland 685 mca starter battery and wet exhaust through a GRP water trap muffler. Only 17 hours of use!
- 80 amp altinator
- Pro Mariner model Pro-Tech 1250 50 amp automatic with Xantrex model Link 10 battery monitor and Sure Power model 12023 multi battery isolator
- Batteries: 3 x 12 vdc 8A4D, 198 AH @ 20 hr. rate / 2 x 12 vdc Dymo Type G24
- 30 amp shorepower with 50' cable
- Great engine space access via hatch 31" x 77" on gas shocks
- Engine: Yanmar model 6LPA-STP / 6 cylinder trubo charged with intercooler / 315 hp at 3800 rpm / 238 hr./ Serial # M54082
- Marine Gear: XF HURTH model ZF 63A - 2.5 / ratio 2.52:1
- Drive shaft stainless steel 1 3/4"
- Strong dripless
- Propeller 21" x 23" bronze
- Rudder bronze with 1 1/4" stainless steel stock
- Bow Thruster: Side Power model SP55512, 12v. 2kw.
- Oil changed June 2016
- Highfield model HFUL 240 aluminum hull inflatable / new 2014
- Honda 2.3 hp outboard / new 2014
- Dinghy mounted on Weaver davits
Hull and Deck
- Bow Pulpit with side deck handrails
- Ground tackle includes a 12v. Lewmar anchor windlass, approx 50' of chain,130' of rode and a 10 kg Bruce anchor
- Stainless steel Radar Arch with new rodholder rack attached
- GRP swim platform with ladder
- 2 x Bennett electro hydraulic trim tabs
- Full canvas cockpit enclosure
- Two Scotty downriggers
- Zincs replaced May 2016
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.