2005 Sun Odyssey 32 with original keel of 1.5m and wheel steering. Great accommodation in 32ft with 2 separate cabins and large saloon. Great specification with radar, diesel heating, chart plotter, spinnaker, New Sails 2016. etc.... Sold originally in Dublin - this boat was used lightly before being purchase by the current owner and sailed back to Estonia. CALL NOW TO ARRANGE VIEWING! PRICE REDUCED !
2x 90Ah battery bank (AMG, 2014);
Starter battery (AMG, 2015);
NASA Battery control;
Raymarine A65 touch screen Plotter (Navionics EU maps);
RC03 bluetooth remote control on the steering wheel;
Raymarine ST60 wind and TRIDATA, depth instruments;
Raymarine ST4000 autopilot;
Raytheon RL70 radar;
Simrad RD59 VHF GMDSS;
Airtop 3500 Webasto air heating;
NASA Clipper Navtex;
Cristec CPS300 charger;
Bruce 16kg anchor LOFRAN electrick winch;
deck and cockpit LED flood lighting,
170l water tank; 120l fridge; 70l diesel
electric and manual bilge pumps;
shower, and toilet;
gas stove (LPG balloon included);
3x fire extinguisher;
Sony stereo; Logitech active and cockpit speakers;
LED interior lights
Carefully considered, given Ireland (2010), practically new. Never rent.
Sun Odyssey 32'l is one of the more successful solutions to the internal among 32-36 feet yachts. Very convenient for two families to go on holiday, held six easily fits sleep, sightseeing tours can invite more guests.
THINGS TO KNOW:
* Battery life of two days (navi instruments, autopilots, heaters and refrigerators).
* Webasto air heating with three outlets.
* Oil for approximately 40 hours in gliders (Gori Overdrive Folding prop, consumption by up to 2l / h).
* Self balancing radar helps in fog
* Ubiquiti nanostation built to radar mast amplifies weak wifi signal
* Deck and the cockpit is illuminated from above with LED flood light
* Spare parts included: engine fuel pump, set of engine gasgets, belts and filters, water pump impeller.
Gori Overdrive 3 blade folding prop
Genoa 120% 25.2m2 (Facnor Furling)
Mainsail 27.3m2 with 2 reef 4 batten
Gennaker (2010) 62m2.
New SAILS 2016:
Genoa - biradial cut, luff compensator, foam friction pads, luff and foot vectran trimlines, telltales
Mainsail - biradial cut, 2 reefs, four battens (two full with cars), Al headboard with cars, , cuningham, vectran leech