The Jeanneau 43 Deck Salon - Perfect Northwest 4-season boat
Desiderata is an ideal northwest cruising sailboat. Large raised deck salon with galley and settee up in the windows where the views can be enjoyed. Bright and airy interior.
Extremely well equipped and ready to cruise. Large double-spreader roller mast with North Sails. Harken electric winches with all lines led aft. Roller furling main and genoa.
Upgraded with Lewmar bow thruster for ease of control around the docks. Yanmar 75hp factory optional larger engine is mated with a 3-blade Max-Prop feathering prop. Only 1362-hours!
Nice Raymarine integrated marine electronics suite with C-80 LCD multifunction monitor, GPS, Autopilot, Radar, Wind and Tridata. Entertainment electronics include upgraded Sony satellite stereo with Boston Speakers, Alpine amp, Toshiba LCD television and DVD player.
Very well kept and maintained. She will sell fast!
Call Steve Scruggs at 206-930-6139 or email@example.com for full information or to arrange a private showing of Desiderata. Now stored on the hard in Anacortes, WA.
Ask Steve about a link to the gallery of high resolution photos.
Please contact Steve Scruggs at (206) 321-2164
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Constructeur: Jeanneau France
Architecte: Daniel Andrieu
Pavillon: United States
Quille: Quille à Bulbe
Longeur hors tout: 43 Pied 4 Pouce
Maître bau: 13 Pied 8 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 37 Pied 5 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 6 Pied 6 Pouce
Déplacement: 20503 Livres
Lest: 6515 Livres
Puissance totale: 75 HP
Marque moteur: Yanmar
Année de construction: 2005
Modèle moteur: 4jh3-TE
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Nombre d'heures: 1362
Hélice: Hélice pliante
Type de transmission: Prise directe
Puissance moteur: 75 HP
Vitesse de croisière: 8 Noeuds @ 3000 TR/MIN
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: 2 Plastique (146 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: 1 Plastique (53 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs des eaux usées: 2 Acier inoxydable
Nombre de couchettes doubles: 2
Nombre de cabines: 2
Nombre de toilettes: 2
The Jeanneau 43 Deck Salon has a wonderful open & airy interior, perfect for 4-season northwest cruising. As you descend the companionway the first impression is warm teak wood flooded with daylight through the large windows.
The L-shaped galley is to starboard of the companionway. The settee is forward of the galley, with abundant storage beneath and behind her cushions. Opposite the galley is the aft head with a fully enclosed stall shower. Forward and opposite the settee is the navigation station and a corner seat. The nav has a large book rack, chart storage and perfected storage under the seats.
The queen centerline master stateroom is aft. There is his/hers storage on port & starboard including hanging lockers. Private access to the aft head is provided from the stateroom.
The guest stateroom is forward, with a private in suite head. There is a sit-down vanity and large hanging locker in the forward stateroom.
Interior woodwork: Teak.
Cabin heat: Webasto hydronic diesel fired boiler with forced air exchangers and ducts throughout.
- U-shape settee
- - storage underneath
- - Deluxe teak inlaid table with storage in pedestal
- - storage behind w/ teak doors
- Warm lights on main bulkhead with dimmer controls
- Seating on port
- - book shelves behind
- Storage underneath cabin sole
- Toshiba television on bulkhead with soundbar
Master aft stateroom
- Large centerline queen berth
- Abundant storage on port & starboard
- - hanging lockers each side
- - storage bins on each side of berth
- - automatic led lights turn on when tops opened
- Seating on both sides of berth
- Opening ports
- Private access to aft head
Guest forward stateroom
- Centerline berth
- Vanity with sit-down
- Beveled upgrade mirror
- Large hanging locker
- Private in-suite head
- Egress & ventilation hatch w/ shade
The 43DS has a large L-shape galley at the base of the companionway.
Jeanneau did a great job with this galley as the salon & galley are raised, providing views out the large windows.
There are separate refrigerater and freezer compartments. The refer is a Frigoboat with both top load and a stainless steel front door. The freezer compartment has a top load access. A pass thru allows some cold air to bleed from the freezer to a nicely sized top load crisper, ideal for keeping fruits and veggies.
A stainless Force-Ten 3-burner stove & oven is propane powered. A Tappan microwave is operable underway by use of the Xantrex power inverter.
The double stainless sink has hot & cold pressure water. Abundant storage is found under counter, above counter and under the cabin sole in provided bins.
- Force-Ten 3-burner propane stove w/oven
- Tappan microwave
- - usable underway with power inverter
- Refer with stainless door & top load
- - Frigoboat refrigeration
- Freezer with top load access
- - Frigoboat refrigeration
- Crisper - top load
- Crockery and cutlery by Jeanneau
- Hot & cold pressure water
- Glass separator panel between galley and salon
- Abundant storage
- Stainless Magma Kettle LPG barbecue with rail mount
Desiderata has an integrated Raymarine electronics package.
Sailing Electronics at helm
- Raymarine C80 color multi-function chart plotter
- - Raymarine 2kw radar on stainless steel mast mount
- - Raystar GPS antenna
- - Navionics cartography
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata
- Raymarine ST60 Wind
- Raymarine Autopilot ST6001
- - Type 1 linear drive
- Raymarine wireless control and remote
- Plastimo large card compass at binnacle
- Icom Command Mic remote cockpit microphone
- Windlass remote & chain counter
- Lewmar bow thruster joystick
Electronics at nav station
- Icom IC-M402 VHF radio w/ remote at helm
- - mast head antenna
- Weems & Plath brass chronometer & barometer set
- Icom handheld VHF IC-M2a
- Icom handheld VHF IC-M3a
- Sony CDX-GT710HD AM/FM/CD/satellite stereo
- Alpine PDX-4.15 power amplifier - 150w x 4 channels
- Boston Acoustic separate speakers - inside
- - speakers in cockpit - waterproof
- Liquid Video DVD player
- Toshiba LCD television in salon on bulkhead
- - stereo soundbar under television
- Bow & stern cable input (shore cable) with A/B switch
Desiderata has a robust electrical system, upgraded and ready for cruising:
12-Volt electrical system
- DC breaker & meter panel
- 3ea group 27 wet-cell batteries - house bank
- - 300 AH house bank
- 1ea engine start battery
- Lewmar bow thruster
- -1ea bow thruster battery
- - Blue Seas ACR charge relay
- Powerline 33-18 battery isolator
- Balmar high-capacity alternator
- Xantrex Battery Monitor - AH/Volts and percentage of charge
AC Electrical system
- AC breaker & meter panel
- - Outlets located in all interior spaces
- Cristec CPS 600 50+-amp multi-step battery charger
- - multi step battery charging
- Xantrex 1800-watt inverter with remote panel
- 50 (2ea) & 25-foot shore power cords
- Bow and stern shore power inlets - for ease at any dock
- Wired for portable generator at transom genset locker
- Water heater - new 12 gallon tank
Spars, Sails & Rigging
Equipped with a tall double spreader Sparcraft roller furling mast. The 43 DS features a very balanced sail plan with large mainsail and full sized genoa. She will be a great performer in the northwest.
Desiderata has the factory optional Harken electric winches!
- Sparcraft Performance roller furling mast
- ProFurl headsail furling system
- Running rigging is all nice color coded double braid line
- Standing rigging is stainless steel with chromed bronze turnbuckles
- North Dacron mainsail with Vertical battens
- - Antal outhaul block
- North Norlam 149% roller furling genoa
- Adjustable genoa leads
- 5:1 mainsheet system led to cockpit
- Selden Rodkicker rigid boom vang
- Spinlock rope clutches - lines led aft to cockpit
- Spinlock turning blocks with locks
- Wichard holy rail D-rings
- Primary winches: Harken #48 self tailing
- - electric- 2-speeds
- - Big and powerful!
- Main Sheet: Harken #44 self tailing
- - electric 2-speed
- - main sheet and halyards
- Starboard: Harken #44 self tailing
- - outhaul, vang, and miscellaneous
Deck Gear, Safety, Anchor and Canvas
- Binnacle with large stainless wheel
- - Leather wrapped wheel
- - Integral drop leaf cockpit table with storage - teak
- Hot and cold shower at transom
- Integrated Goiot anodized aluminum "holy rail"
- - Stanchion bases integrate into holy rail for additional support
- - Large cleats with roller fairleads integrate into holy rail
- Pop-up stainless cleats at transom for easy dingy mooring
- Large D-rings in stern chainplates for dinghy towing
- Goiot deck hatches with screens
- Handling lines
- Ships bell
- Fire extinguishers
- Automatic bilge pump
- Henderson manual bilge pump
- LED lighting on the transom
- Lofrans Airon 12-volt vertical capstain windlass - 12-volt up & down
- - Fitted with Quick remote and chain counter at helm
- - Handheld remote at bow
- Lewmar stainless steel 35-Lb Delta Fastset anchor
- 300-feet 5/16 high test galvanized chain
- Stainless anchor swivel
- Salt water pressure washdown at bow
- Excellent deep anchor locker
- Large stainless steel double roller at bow
- Iverson designs dodger with stainless frame
- - Oversize stainless rails for strength
- - Lexan windows
- - Windshield sun covers
- - Stainless hand grab at sides of dodger and aft corners (4ea)
- - Stainless hand grab along aft edge of dodger (full width)
- Iverson bimini top with stainless frame
- - Large rails for strength
- - Connector panel attaches to dodger
- Mermet mesh side window covers
- Wheel and table cover
- Barbecue cover
- Mesh halyard bags aft of deck winches
- Companion way cover
- Winch covers (4ea)
- Bottom Sider cockpit cushions
- - Pinstriped
- - Custom Bottom Sider triple-thick helm seat cushion
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Personal effects, art, galley accessories, dinghy and tools are not included in this offering.