Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Constructeur: Pearson Composites
Architecte: Alan Johnstone
Pavillon: United States
Quille: Quille à Bulbe
Forme de la coque: Déplacement
Longeur hors tout: 43 Pied 0 Pouce
Maître bau: 12 Pied 10 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 37 Pied 10 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 7 Pied 6 Pouce
Déplacement: 17900 Livres Lège
Lest: 7300 Livres
Hauteur sous barrots: 6 Pied 4 Pouce
Puissance totale: 55 HP
Marque moteur: Yanmar
Année de construction: 2005
Modèle moteur: SD 50
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Hélice: Hélice pliante
Type de transmission: Sail-drive
Puissance moteur: 55 HP
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: (90 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: (45 Gallons)
Nombre de couchettes simples: 2
Nombre de couchettes doubles: 3
Nombre de cabines: 3
Nombre de toilettes: 1
Hull and Deck Construction
- The hull and deck are laminated with high quality materials : Sandwich construction using uni-and multi-directional glass, low density balsa core, vinylester resin and the “SCRIMP” patented resin infusion process
- Awlgrip Flag Blue hull with double boot stripe.
Off-white deck with Smoke-White non-skid
- Hull-to-deck joint is bonded with a methacrylate structural adhesive.
- Transverse/longitudinal grids and mast step are infused as part of the hull moulding.
- SCRIMP infusion moulded, main bulkhead.
- All intermediate bulkheads are glassed to hull and deck for strength and stiffness.
ORC legal foredeck toe rails are an integral part of the deck moulding.
- Large capacity self draining foredeck chain locker, with space for optional electric anchor windlass.
- 2 side lockers in cockpit for storage of life-rafts.
- 2 aft lazarette lockers.
- 1 gas bottle locker, self draining with space for 2 bottles.
Instrument pod on the sliding hatch w/ integrated mountings for sprayhood attachment.
- Transom platform with removable swimming ladder.
Keel and Rudder
- Low VCG lead keel, Max Draft: 7' 6" ft, bolted and epoxy bonded to molded sump.
- Balanced, high aspect composite rudder using uni and multi-directional glass.
- Carbon fiber pre-preg rudder shaft
- Self-aligning bearings
- Aluminum steering wheel (5.26’), leather covered, on custom moulded pedestal, with well and drain.
- Molded Steering Pedestal with Ritchie Binnacle Compass with S/S Guard
- Teak Helmsman Foot Braces
- Aluminum Emergency Tiller with Deck Plate Access
Deck Layout and Hardware
The J/133's deck has wide sidedecks and well-placed grab rails for easy and safe movement on deck; the mainsheet and traveler controls are near the wheel for single handing ease. All reefing and furling controls are led aft. The cockpit is laid out for racing efficiency and cruising comfort; seat lenghts and coamings provide security underway and are ergonomically-shaped for comfort. An adjustable genoalead system and self-tailing winches allow easy fine-trimming of sails. Crusing features include an anchor storage locker, and sea hood instrument pod.
All Harken Winches:
- 2 56.2 STA self-tailing two-speed Primary
- 2 48.2 STA self-tailing two speed mainsheet
- 2 48.2 ST self-tailing two speed Secondary winches mounted on the Cabin trunk
- 2 46.2 STA tself-tailing two speed Forward Halyard winches
- Harken mainsheet system and traveler system
- Harken adjustable jib/genoa car system with purchase system led to cockpit
- Spinlock rope clutches for halyard, reef lines, furled line, and tack line
- 2 forward mooring cleats; 2 aft mooring cleats
- Custom SS stemhead fitting with tack fitting and attachment studs for bow roller.
- SS chainplates for shrouds and backstay.
- 1 foredeck opening hatch (600 x 600 mm) with vent.
- Opening skylight hatches & portlights distributed in head, forward, main & aft cabins.
- SS handrails on top of coach roof.
- Double SS rail pulpit and pushpit with gate
- All around stainless lifelines, 10 stanchions including 6 with reinforcing leg.
- Acrylic companionway wash board with lock and vent
- Telescoping transom swimming ladder
Spars and Rigging
- Hall Spars Black Carbon Mast (pre-impregnated-autoclaved),
- 2 sets of double airfoil aluminum spreaders, carbon gooseneck, with Antal mainsail track
- White Alwgrip painted aluminium boom, with 12:1 outhaul purchase system, mainsail reef lines sheaves, internal mainsheet anchorage point and forward articulated blocks to deck
- Mast Step: G10 epoxy custom fit mast step attaches to molded centerline longitudinal hull stringer with four (4) SS bolts tapped to integral aluminum plate
- Navtec Discontinuous rod rigging and turnbuckles (Nitronic 50).
- Sailtec integral hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Harken Unit 2.0 furling system
- Hall D-30 Quick Vang rigid boomvang with integral purchase system for a final ratio of 30:1
- Harken Whisker pole track
- Ockam System w/Tryad CPU including 3x Magnum's on carbon mast mounted pod
- B&G Analog Wind, 3x Maitrix displays,
- B&G 48 Vertical Wand
- Raymarine ST 70 Autopilot, Display at Helm
- Simrad CP33 DGPS color plotter
- ICOM VHF
- Alpine 9851 CD/Stereo w/4 speakers
- Quantum Fusion M Main 2013 with Taffeta
- Quantum Fusion M Class Jib 2013 with Taffeta
- Diamond Drive Carbon Powerhead Mainsail
- Diamond Drive Carbon 150% #1 Genoa
- Diamond Drive Carbon 140% #2 Genoa
- Diamond Drive Carbon 105% #3 Genoa
- Matrix Spinnaker AirX 600 200% Runner for oversized pole
- Matrix Spinnaker AirX 700/900 180% Reacher
- Quantum 1.5 oz AP spinnaker for the standard pole
- Quantum 1.5 oz small AP spinnaker for the standard pole
- Symmetrical Spinnaker Gear: Hall Spars Carbon J+1 Spinnaker Pole
Coyote West, has the three (3) cabin layout with the dual-entry head forward (access from both the forward cabin and the main salon). The main salon includes a spaciaous J-shaped galley, full navigation station, and full-length settees. Joiner work is satin-varnished cherry with hullside cherry battens in the main salon and in all the staterooms as well (Trim package upgrade).
MAIN CABIN with varnished cherry veneered bulkheads and furniture units with cold molded and solid varnish trim. 6' 4" headroom in main cabin.
- Settee/berths to port and starboard with split and bolstered backrest cushions upholstered in Pearl Ultra Leather (upgrade)
- Varnished cherry wood slats on hull sides above settee backrests and nav station
- Varnished cherry drop leaf table with cold moulded fiddles, bottle storage in centre fixed part.
- Large storage lockers behind backrests.
- Vinyl Lining on overhead
- Overhead S/S handrails to port and starboard
- Cabinet storage outboard of port and starboard settees each with two (2) doors and mid-height bookshelves between
- Removable teak and holly veneer floor panels finished in varnish with underside and ends sealed with epoxy
FORWARD CABIN includes a hanging locker, vanity with cabinet and drawers and changing seat to port, a large V-Berth platform with hinged access to storage below, port side shelf on jul, a watertight bow sprit enclosure and small vanity to starboard. Transducer access through small access area in cabin sole.
- Access door to head, large hanging locker, countertop with storage above and below to port and countertop with storage below to starboard
- Cherry hull siding (upgrade)
- Large double berth upholstered in Ivory Sunbrella, with lockers below.
- Locker and bookshelf on starboard side.
- Shelf above berth on port side.
- Access door to main cabin and forward heads
- Access doors from forward and main cabins
- Lower part integrally moulded for easier maintenance, with integral shower tray, sink with access below to seacocks, toilet roll holder.
- Sink molded unit
- Shower with pressurized hot and cold water.
- Marine WC
- Electric shower drain pump.
- Shelf along the hull side with mirror.
- Shower grating
AFT CABINS mirrored on both port starboard each with double berth and cushions covered in "natural" canvas, each with cherry hull siding (upgrade) vanity with drawers and cabinet, full length shelf, hanging locker, and varnished teak and holly cabin sole
- Access doors to main cabin
- Large hanging locker and locker with doors, storage below and above
- Access doors to engine and storage behind engine
"U" SHAPED GALLEY (to starboard)
- Gimballed Force 10 propane three (3) burner stove with oven, with S/S protection bar
- Microwave Oven (upgrade)
- High polished double S/S sink unit remounted in white Nevamar laminated "J" shaped galley countertop with varnished cold-molded fiddles
- Pressurized hot and cold water
- Large 6.5 cu/ft moulded icebox/SeaFrost refrigeration with dual hinged top, and internal acrylic sliding shelf/divider
- 4 utensils drawers
- Bottles drawer
- Large storage under drawers
- Storage under sink with shelf
- Trash bin with direct access from worktop
- Full length locker outboard of galley worktop with crockery storage system.
- Cold moulded fiddle around the edge of the worktop with integrated handrail
- White Formica finish for better wear resistance.
- Open fronted locker for storage of deck gear.
- Steps with angled treads between bulkheads.
- Handrails integrated in bulkheads.
Plumbing and Electrical
- 12V electrical panel
- 110V electrical panel, with circuit breaker
- Xantrex 20 inverter
- Link 2000 battery monitor
- 30 AMP 110V Shore power system with 50' cord
- 4 x 105AH AGM house batteries
- 1x Optima engine battery
- Halogen lights on ceilings and swiveling tulip lights in cabins.
- Ceiling light in heads-LED lights throughout
- Navigation lights on pushpit and pulpit, steaming light and mooring light.
- Rig grounded for protection against lightning
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit
- Electric bilge pump with switch from automatic to manual functioning with control
- Shower drain pump with filter.
- Hot and Cold Pressurized water system
- 50 gallons of water standard in custom molded tank with baffles, inspection port, plus 40 gal bladder (included with Systems Group) located beneath the aft port cabin bunk
- Icebox drain.
- Marine toilet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.