Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Quille: Quille pleine
Forme de la coque: Monocoque
Longeur hors tout: 44 Pied 7 Pouce
Maître bau: 14 Pied 3 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 37 Pied 4 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 4 Pied 10 Pouce
Déplacement: 30000 Livres
Lest: 12000 Livres
Hauteur sous barrots: 6 Pied 5 Pouce
Puissance totale: 75 HP
Marque moteur: Yanmar
Modèle moteur: 4JH3TBE
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Nombre d'heures: 151
Puissance moteur: 75 HP
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: Aluminium (250 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: Aluminium (160 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs des eaux usées: (60 Gallons)
Nombre de couchettes simples: 7
Nombre de toilettes: 2
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Island Packet 420 is the latest generation of Island Packet designs, and embodies a host of proven design and construction features that have evolved over years of boatbuilding experience and via feedback of thousands of owners. Representing a significant evolution from earlier models in this size range, the IP420 delivers the combination of seakeeping, safety, stability and speed coupled with the comfort, liveability, and value that makes Island Packet Yachts America?s Cruising Yacht Leader. The Island Packet 420 received the award for 'Best Full Size Cruiser' in the 2000 Boat Of The Year competition as conducted by Cruising World magazine.
Accommodations and Comments
This two owner freshwater boat is in exceptional condition. It has been stored in heated storage during winter lay-up and been professionally maintained and upgraded by the Island Packet dealership and knowledgeable owners. The spacious and very livable accommodations feature a beautiful varnished teak interior, furniture quality satin varnish, a teak and holly cabin floor and upgraded UltraLeather interior cushions. The floor plan has a very accommodating two head and two-stateroom layout (plus salon accommodations) which is perfect for quests or family. Along with the great layout the boat has ample storage throughout all areas.
The 420 was designed by Island Packets Bob Johnson, N.A. as a performance cruising yacht. The yacht is a very capable offshore boat that is easily managed by a small crew. The boat features the Full Foil Keel, which provides a long list of advantages for the cruising sailor: moderate draft, increased stability, superior rudder and propeller protection and one piece construction for maximum strength. The cutter rig that is used on this boat has long been regarded as the most versatile and manageable for the cruising sailor. Then add in the furling head sails and you have a boat that is very safe and very easy to sail.
If you are in the market for that exceptional boat, you must take a look at this Island Packet. Don't miss this opportunity.
Electrical and Mechanical Systems
Island Packet's very good electrical system features UL approved marine pre-tinned 600V color coded and numbered wiring throughout the boat. The deluxe electrical panel with gauges and breakers for the DC and AC systems is conveniently located at the navigation station.
The boat is powered with a Yanmar 75hp 4JH3TBE turbo diesel located in a very accessible engine compartment that is lead-lined for quiet operation. A few other features include jacketed fuel lines with swedged and threaded ends, a secondary electric fuel pump with a momentary switch for bleeding lines and an upgraded four blade VariProp for improved performance.
This boat has only 151 fresh water hours!
- Dual 30 amp shore power with cords
- Charles 5000 series 40 amp battery charger
- ProMariner galvanic isolator with remote status panel
- High output Balmar 110 amp alternator
- Five maintenance free 12 volt AGM batteries - four house and one engine
- Momentary parallel switch in cockpit for emergency starting
- Recessed cockpit instrument panel with tachometer, hour meter, and engine monitoring system
- Pressure hot/cold water system
- Eleven gallon hot water heater with heat exchanger
- Additional manual water pump at the galley sink
- Rule 3700 electric bilge pump with a float switch
- Manual cockpit bilge pump
- Muir Atlantic1200 reversible electric windlass with foot switches
- SidePower 6hp bow thruster with joystick control
- Cockpit shower
- Two manual heads with holding tank
- Hella 12V cabin fans
- Electric macerator pump (can not be used for Great Lakes operation)
- Bronze intake strainer
- Fuel and water gauges on the tanks
- Individual shower and ice box drain pumps with strainers
- Rack and pinion direct drive steering system
- Stainless steel steering wheel with a leather cover
- Emergency tiller
- Racor fuel filter conveniently mounted to the starboard engine access door
- Fresh water wash down pump at the bow
The well located galley is in the starboard aft corner with easy access to the cockpit as well as the salon. It features numerous convenience features for the cruising sailor such as a generous wrap around counter tops with sea rails, numerous deep drawers and lockers for provisioning and food storage plus a slip resistant molded sole that provides secure footing and easy maintenance for this busy area.
- Frigoboat Keel Cooler 12V refrigerator & freezer
- Frigoboat Smart compressor speed control
- Gimballed Force 10 LP three burner stove with oven and cover
- Fireboy/Xintex LP gas detector, alarm and control system
- 10lb aluminum propane tank mounted in deck locker
- Origo microwave
- Deep double stainless steel sinks
- Hot & cold pressure water system with an 11 gallon hot water heater with a heat exchanger
- Manual water pump with retractable spray unit
- Roll-away trash bin
- Deluxe teak dish rack and cutlery drawers
Electronics, Navigation and Entertainment Systems
- Icom M502 VHF with cockpit microphone
- RaymarineST7001+ hydraulic autopilot
- Raymarine E120 helm display (radar/GPS/plotter)
- Raymarine ST60 tri-data (speed, depth and log)
- Raymarine ST60 wind display
- Ritchie compass
- JBL marine stereo with a CD player and Sirius radio
- Bose salon and cockpit speakers
Hull and Deck Features
The hull of the Island Packet 420 features the Full Foil Keel design which offers a moderate draft, low ballast placement for increased stability, excellent rudder and prop protection and a highly effective airfoil shape for windward performance. The deck offers a recessed foredeck, an integral bow pulpit with two SeaSafe anchor rollers and a two-tone diamond pattern slip resistant surfaces. The cockpit offers contoured seating that can accommodate a large crew in comfort. The transom features a swim deck with a fold-down ladder which make water activities easy. Plus there are two stern rail seats that may be the "best seats in the house".
The boat features a stunning Awlcraft Majestic Blue hull with an Ivory boot stripe.
"Wind Dreamer" has a great Sunbrella canvas package from Canvas Innovations (new in 2016). It includes a bimini and dodger with a connector panel, sail trim window and leather covered stainless steel grab rails.
- Rubrail with stainless steel striker
- Closed cell foam cockpit cushions (tan with navy piping) - four sections plus a helmseat with backrest cushion
- Three stainless steel dorade vents with guards
- Large divided anchor locker (for two sets of ground tackle)
- Bi-fold teak cockpit table
- Cockpit drink holder
- Fifteen opening polished stainless steel portlights with screens
- Eight Lewmar Ocean Series deck hatches
- Glebe Creek custom screens for the deck hatches
- Double lifelines with port and starboard boarding gates plus a stern rail gate
- Port and starboard mast rails
- Coaming line storage bins with hinged cover
Sail and Rigging
The cutter rig is the choice of experienced offshore cruisers because of its versatility, ease of use and excellent performance over a wide range of wind and sea conditions. Dream Dreamer improves upon this highly desired sail plan with a free-standing Hoyt staysail boom, simplifying control and adding significant performance to this highly effective sail.
The Quantum sail inventory includes a roller furling mainsail, roller furling staysail and a roller furling genoa. Both genoa's have tan weather covers.
- Keel stepped double spreader aluminum mast
- Harken roller furling on both headsails
- 2 Lewmar Ocean Series 54CST 2 speed primary winches
- 2 Lewmar Ocean Series 16CST secondary winches
- 2 Lewmar Ocean Series 44CST winches on the cabintop
- 1 Lewmar Ocean Series 16CST winch on the cabintop
- 1 Lewmar Ocean Series 30CST winch on the mast
- 1 Lewmar Ocean Series 8C winch on the mast
- 4:1 mainsheet traveler system
- Sail control lines accessible from the cockpit
- Fenders and docklines
- Plow style anchor with 250' of 3/8" HT chain
- Fire extinguishers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.