2004 Nordhavn 62
- Voir toutes les caractéristiques
- Type de moteur/essence:
- Monomoteur / diesel
- Situé en:
- Corfu, Grèce
- Matériau de la coque:
- Prix actuel:
- EUR 945,000 Taxe non payée
The Nordhavn 62 has been described by experts as “the finest oceangoing, luxury yacht ever produced under 70 feet.”
Capable of cruising non-stop in excess of 3,000 nautical miles at 8 knots, it is a vessel designed to take her owners around the world in comfort, style and safety.
She is ready for her next adventure and is a must see for the discriminating buyer seeking the very highest level of oceangoing luxury expedition trawler yachts.
Please contact at +44 (0)23 8045 0000
Visiter le site web
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Pavillon: Gibraltar (UK)
Forme de la coque: Autre
Longeur hors tout: 62 Pied 0 Pouce
Maître bau: 19 Pied 4 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 6 Pied 11 Pouce
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Type de transmission: Prise directe
Vitesse de croisière: 8 Noeuds
Nombre de cabines: 4
1 X JOHN DEERE 6125 AFM1 340HP DIESEL ENGINE
- Approx.4,500 hours run to date
- Electronic control system
- Dry exhaust and keel cooling system for main
- Twin disc electronic controls for main engine with stations at pilot house, and cockpit console
- Portuguese bridge with port and starboard controls
- John Deere 4045 DSM 85hp wing engine, with Martec propeller and PTO for hydraulic pump.
- Approx. 700 hours run to date on wing engine
[“Get Home” power is a major concern for those venturing to far off places, and Nordhavn again gives this area special attention.
Each 62 is equipped with a separate 4-cylinder wing engine that drives a feathering prop.
The boat can be driven in open ocean conditions and is perfectly capable of being brought home if the main engine is disabled. The wing
engine is installed with its own electrical system and is used to power the hydraulic systems for the bow thruster, windlass and emergency
bilge pump system]
- 25HP hydraulic bowthruster, with 4 control stations
- 25HP hydraulic sternthruster with 4 control stations
- ABT TRAC #254 stabilizers with 9 SQ Ft fins and digital controls
- Dual Racor filter system for the main engine
- Combination fuel transfer and polishing system
- Spurs rope cutter on main engine shaft
- New and used lube oil tanks, with oil change system for main, wing and generator
- New oil tank is 50 gallons
- Used oil tank is 200 gallons
- Accu-steer(2) HPU-150-12 auto pilot pumps installed
- Sea chest distribution system (FRP) with two independent thru hulls and strainers
Universal Electrical system – enables vessel to operate on 240v 60hz,120v 60hz or 230v 50hz.
- 2 x 4024 (24v) inverters with series stacking option for a total of 8 KW of inverter power
- 4 x 8D Batteries for 12V system (New 2012)
- 8 x 8D batteries for 24VDC system (New 2012)
- Charles 12kw isolation transformer
- Charles 60 amp 24v charger (operates from 50 or 60hz)
- Electrodyne 250 amp 24V alternator-hydraulically driven from main or wing engine
- Leece-Neville 200ah 12v alternator-belt driven from the main engine
- 20KW Northern Lights generator – Approx. 9,600 hours. Wet exhaust.
- Two 8D “Lifeline” AGM batteries to start the main engine (New 2012)
- One 8D “lifeline” AGM battery to start the wing engine or the generators (New 2012)
- 2 x 50 amp 60’ 120/240 shore power leads
- 12v wires to Windlass area for use with back-up DC Windlass motor
- Hot and cold pressurised water
- Village Marine 800 gal per day water maker (with fresh water flush, UV sterilizer and remote control panel)
- Fresh water pumps:
- 120v Headhunter pump
- 12v back up water pump
- Furuno NX-500 Navtex receiver
- 2 x Simrad RA54 15” 12 kw Ant Arpa radars
- Simrad AP20 autopilot
- Simrad AP21 hand held remote autopilot
- 2 Northstar 951 XW WAAS GPS chartplotter
- Furuno sounder FCV 582L
- Two 15” VEI remote display units
- Visual navigation suite software
- B & G network wind system
- ICOM M802 single side band radio
- ICOM M502 VHF radio
- ICOM M602 VHF radio with hailer
- KVH TracPhone 252 satellite telephone
- KVH TracVision G6 satellite TV
- KVH TracVision G6 DirTV /dish
- Telular Trimode cell phone
- Panasonic 3 line 8 extension PBX
- Panasonic display/speaker phone
- Panasonic CRDLS 3 line with SST
- Digital cell phone antenna
- Elbex color zoom dome camera
- Elbex color camera, zoom and tilt, in the engine room
DECK & GEAR
- Besenzoni passerelle (hydraulic), with remote control
- Maxwell 3500 HWC windlass
- GPM anchor chain wash system
- 400ft 1/2” HT chain
- 300 LB Airtex stainless steel Plough anchor
- Spare anchor – 75 lb Danforth
- Upgraded Airtex deck crane, with 1,000 KG capacity
- Flopper stopper (antiroll device) for use at anchor
- Maxwell 12 VDC Capstan winch in cockpit
- Raised aft deck entertainment area, incorporating seating with cushions, storage, tables, awning and built in overhead lighting
- Custom built dinghy chocks & davit crutch
- Boarding ladder
- Fishing rod holders installed on cockpit cap rail
- Gasoline storage tank (aluminium) in the starboard foredeck box – approx 40 gallons
- 12 VDC demand pump installed
- Miele electric cockpit BBQ, with folding SS cover
- U-Line Icemaker installed on the aft deck
- Stainless steel horn
- 16’ (5.1 m) Rendova hard bottom inflatable & 115hp Yamaha outboard
- Bimini top cover
- Fresh water shower
- Swim ladder
- ACR EPIRB with built in GPS
- 2 x 8 man lift rafts (service date unknown)
- Fire extinguishers and first aid kit (service/expiry dates unknown)
- Fire suppression system in engine room with auto shut down system
- 3 x electric bilge pumps
- 3 x manual bilge pumps
- 180 gpm Emergency bilge pump to 3 watertight compartments
SLEEPS EIGHT IN FOUR CABINS
- Custom mattress
- Mirrored headboard with teak frame and full length mirror on bulkhead
- 17” Phillips HDTV & DVD player
- Owners safe
- En-suite bathroom with Grohe fixtures in sink and shower.
- Granite counter top with white sink
- Magnum Opus heads with fresh water flush
- Grohe soap dispenser at the sink
- Port cabin has double berth with custom mattress
- Forward cabin has double berth
- Starboard cabin has upper & lower bunks
- Grohe fixtures in sink and shower
- Upgraded shower doors for all 3 guest head showers
- Granite counter top with white sinks
- Magnum Opus heads with fresh water flush
- Grohe soap dispenser at the sink
- Large saloon seating area
- New larger salon windows
- Bose Lifestyle 35 stereo system with DVD player (5 speakers and subwoofer).
- Airtex TV lift with Panasonic 42’plasma television to port
- Nutone central vacuum system
- Danby II wine cooler
- GE trash compactor
- Granite counter top
- Miele 18” dishwasher
- Additional AC outlets in galley
- Instant hot water dispenser
- Asko washing machine
- Asko drying machine
- Granite cabin sole
- 2 x Sub-Zero Refrigerators – Model 249RP
- Sub-Zero Freezer 245, with ice maker
- GE microwave/convection oven
- GE electric 4 burner hob
- GE convection oven
- In sink garbage disposal
- Teak and spruce sole
- Cabinets & panelling in varnished teak
- Dinette table in teak with high gloss varnish
- Norcold Refer with ice cube tray freezer
- Stidds low back “Admiral” helm seat
- 8” Perko 1000 watt spot light
- Air conditioning throughout the yacht – 7 air handler zones operated by 6 remote mounted compressors with SMX controls
- 240v air conditioning pump with its own sea chest inlet and switch system
- Spare AC pump
NORDHAVN 62 BUILT IN 2004
The Nordhavn 62 begins with a set of highly polished female moulds that are used to produce the flawless isophthalic gel coat surfaces.
The main deck is a continuous fiberglass laminate structure from stem to stern, including the front and sides of the saloon.
While it is unusual for a semi-custom builder to tool the deck structure to this extent, P.A.E. feels it is worth the investment as the strength of the deck and the superior finish result in a product that has no equal.
The wheelhouse, Portuguese bridge and upper aft deck are all molded separately and attached to the one-piece lower deck structure. Extra care and expense have gone into the detailing of the deck tooling with relieved waterways, hardware bases, hatch bosses and the like.
Throughout the entire boat, thoughtful planning and quality workmanship can be found.
All horizontal walking surfaces are finished with a fine diamond-patterned non-skid, and teak decking is available throughout as an option.
One recently-made improvement that bears special mention is all fuel tanks are now fabricated from fiberglass and are heavily built and
pressure tested to 3 lbs./sq. inch.
Because Nordhavns are designed to last, the thought of replacing a metal fuel tank l5 or 20 years from now warrants the added attention to these items today.
These specially fabricated tanks have the added advantage of reducing noise caused by partially full, metal tanks.
Every detail of the Nordhavn 62 shows P.A.E.’s uncompromising approach to boat building.
The rudder and propeller shafts are made from 3” Aquamet stainless steel.
The hydraulic steering lines are all seamless copper tubing with reinforced rubber lines to the hydraulic rams.
All thru-hulls feature bronze bodies, S/S balls and Teflon® seats.
Interior hardware, including door locks and drawer pulls, is of the highest quality and interior lockers feature automatic lighting.
Countertops are of sculpted Dupont Corian® and head floors feature top quality vinyl overlays of the owner’s choice.
From its hull layup to its teak interior, from its deck detailing to its interior lighting, the Nordhavn 62 represents a unique blend of commercial
standards and yacht luxury.
Length Overall 20.40 m / 67’ 0”
Length at Waterline 16.92 m / 55’ 6”
Max Beam 5.90 m / 19’ 4”
Draft 2.10 m / 6’ 9”
Displacement 155,000 lbs / 70.31 MT
All figures are approximate
CE Category 'A' Ocean