OCEAN X Drives installed 3 years ago and full maintenance since . This super popular floor plan in the 330s is usually handicapped but the original use of the experimental composite drives, which are a known service issue. Current owner replaced the original drives with new state of the art Ocean X drives. This "techie" owner upgraded all of the boats entertainment and electrical systems. See the Full details under the Full Specs tab above
boat show reduction 104,995 call today or come see at the show
call or text 417 2244716 Sean
Some of the upgrades I have done:
- Bow sun pad with custom black Sunbrella canvas cover
- Added extra AC power sockets in cabin and cockpit(protected above refrigerator)
- Fireboy Xintex Dual Gasoline Fume Detector M-2A-R (Automatically turns on bilge blowers and sounds alarm when gasoline fumes are detected)
- Brand new Lewmar windlass with new 90' chain and 200' line
- Very upgraded stereo in cabin and in cockpit
- 3 high end ultra-bright underwater lights- two blue and 1 white
- 1 year old icemaker in cockpit
- Very upgraded faucets in head, midberth cabin sink and galley sink
- Shakespeare top of line amplified TV antenna (1 yr old) split to all TVs
- Remote control LED lighting in cockpit:
--- IMTRA stainless steel blue courtesy lights (3)
--- Dimmable blue accent lighting all over cockpit
- Bright (removable) LED lighting- shines on the swim step for night BBQing, backing into the slip and other swim step use.
- NMEA2000 network with Garmin displays in cabin and helm with:
-- fuel flow meters on both engines and genset
-- depth, temp, water speed, GPS (twin GPS receivers for redundancy), ultrasonic water tank indicator, etc.- Strataglass cockpit enclosure (about 4 years old)
-Raymarine radar and chartplotter (2004 but 3yr old charts)
-High end 32" (3D with 2 pairs of glasses) Samsung TV in cabin and 21" in midberth (both cable and antenna ready) with connections for another TV in the cockpit.
-Full Polk Audio 5.1 surround speakers in cabin with ultra high-end 10" subwoofer.Fusion Marine 600 series deck and Diamond high current amplifier with two NMEA 2000 remotes (helm and by swim step) and high end Polk Audio cockpit separate (tweeters and midrange speakers) with 10" JL Audio subwoofer. Incredible sound!
-LED lighting in most of cabin with dimmer switches
-New microwave and coffee maker
-High-end Xantrex (microprocessor controlled) 3-bank charger with AGM port and starboard starting batteries and a 400Ah (amp hour) AGM house bank.
-Ultra-bright LED engine room lights
2385 Shelter Island Drive
San Diego, CA 92106