Contact Whit Kirtland Today!
(305) 793-5886 | Whit@Bradford-Marine.com
Sellers Receive Complimentary Dockage
Entering the salon you immediately notice the lavish surroundings - custom new Olive Berber Carpet (July 2012) throughout the vessel with new Noise Suppressant Padding .
All cabinetry is a tasteful cherry gloss wood with polished Stainless Hardware.
There is all new indirect valance and below cabinet rope lighting (2012).
A teak handrail mounted overhead for additional safety at sea.
The Air Conditioning is cleverly ducted to give comfortable temperatures throughout the salon.
Custom wood mini blinds, entertainment center starboard side, Samsung flat screen TV, Integra stereo system, BluRay dvd/cd player.
There is a Raritan ice maker under the wet bar with a Sink mounted over with adjacent liquor storage.
New Ostrich skin wall coverings.
Large "L" shape sofa to starboard hinged with lots of storage.
Cherry Coffee table.
Plenty of natural light through large "Tear Drop" style windows with "V" Cool tint.
The cockpit is huge with around 150 sq feet of fishing area.
There is removable custom seating above the tackle center to observe the fishing.
The are 3 access hatches to the lazarette.
A huge aft salon window which is frameless, also aluminum salon door w/frameless glass, both are removable.
• Cockpit coaming padding
• Coaming lighting added in 2012
• 3 x cockpit lights
• Fire extinguisher-manual control
• Flybridge ladder/acrylic steps
• Fresh water washdown
• Lights in aft hardtop overhang
• Molded boarding step (P & S)
• Prep center with: Cutting board, Engine room entrance, Baitwell (S), Sink w/salt and fresh water faucets
• Freezer with Eskimo ice chipper plumbed to cockpit ice box
• Removable hatch to machinery room
• Rupp triple spreader Outriggers
• 6 x Rod holders with the Power connections for the Electric down riggers (Cockpit)
• 6 x Rod holders (FB railing)
• Salt & fresh water washdown
• 2 large Scuppers
• Watertight Pioneer stereo speakers
• 2 Glendenning 50 Amp shore cord with concealed shore power inlets, dockside water inlet, faucets and switches
• Telephone and cable TV shore cord
• Insulated transom fish box w/overboard drain
• Under gunwale storage for boat hook and gaff
• Superbly Crafted Bluewater Fighting chair w/rocket launcher
• Canvas cockpit cover with awning added in 2015
• 55 lb. Plough anchor w/200' 1/2" high tensile chain
• Anchor locker with hatch and recess
• 24V Electric windlass with deck mounted foot controls
• Foredeck hatches with screen
• Frameless side windows
• Fuel & water tank fills w/expansion inlet tank
• Wash down hose
• Anodized aluminum bow rail w/burgee staff
• White powder coated aluminum handrails over side windows
• Twin MAN V 12 2848LE404 @ 1300HP each turbo charged, fresh water cooled w/marine gears ZF 2.030:1 ratio engine driven alternators, water separators, fuel filters and exhaust mufflers (1,000 hour service completed)
• Vibration dampening isolators for engines
• 2 Kohler 23 and 25 KW generators, 1 new (July 2012) fresh water cooled, new (2012) remote start with sound shields, both were removed and rebuilt
• Bronze rudders and struts
• Nibral Propellers
• 2 x Engine room blowers
• Dual fuel filters on main engines
• Fiberglass fuel tank w/baffles
• Hydraulic steering
• 30 gal. hot water heater replaced in 2016
• Removable engine room access ladder
• Trolling valves
• Engine room camera added in 2012
• Transmissions were fully serviced and trolling valves added in 2012
• Two new AC compressor units (2015)
• All AC evaporators were removed and cleaned in 2015
• Tecma fresh water toilet system
• Electrical pump-out for toilet holding tank
• Fresh water level gauge
• 54k BTU Air conditioning system
• 6D Heavy duty batteries-1 bank of 4 batteries for each engine & 2 for generators (replaced July 2012)
• Electrical Bonding system
• 2 x 50 amp 24v Converters
• 2 x Isoboost transformers
• Ground fault circuit interrupter receptacles
• Wesmar 48 Volt Electrical Bow Thruster model V2-12. Rated at 23Hp (Nov 2012)
• 4 Ocean LED underwater lights (Nov 2012)
• Watermaker 900 gallons a day Sea Recovery Model 900-2 with remote operation from salon
• New 24 V fresh and salt water pumps (Head Hunter) (2016)
The fly bridge is huge and features a U Shape lounge forward to the helm, Pioneer speakers, Pod helm with single lever controls, Pop up Electronics Consul
• Drink box
• Quartz lights Custom pipewelders hardtop with 3 sided strata glass enclosure.
• Murray Brothers Helm & companion seats with Molded footrest for helm seat
• Power actuated electronic helm station
• Clutch & throttle
• Engine synchronizer
• Instrument panel: tach, engine oil pressure, engine water temp, gear oil pressure, voltmeter, fuel level, switches and fireboy discharge indicator
• Systems monitors w/audible and visual signals for engine oil pressure, coolant, gear oil, exhaust temps
• Danforth Compass
• 24v DC electronics accessory panel w/magnetic circuit breakers in console
• 12v DC electronics accessory panel w/magnetic circuit breakers in console
• Alarm monitor panel: bilge flood signals for 4 compartments, black water tank indicator light, high heat in engine & machinery rooms
• Main engine control panels
• Remote battery parallel switch
• Air horn
• SS steering wheel
• U-settee forward w/storage below
• Stereo & VHF locker w/plexiglass cover
• New (2013) fly bridge canvas and 'glass'
• New coaming
Garmin GPSMAP 512 touch screen color plotter.
Garmin GPSMAP 740 back up Plotter
Simrad AP 22 Autopilot
Furuno FCV 1200 color sounder, Furuno NAvNet 64 NM Radar/Plotter/Sounder Vei flat panel monitor, Furuno RD 30, Sirius Satellite Radio, Standard ICOM IC M604 VHF and under helm Back up ICOM M502 VHF
Satellite Phone in Salon
The Galley is very functional - no oversized large Refrigerators, which was also offered in this model. Small "e" has the preferred salon layout, the Plan "B" with the 4 Subzero under counter drawer units. Corian counter tops integral built in Corian sink.
Fisher and Paykel heavy duty dishwasher, recessed 4 burner electric stove GE convection oven/microwave, U shaped leather seating with a 5 person dinette table made of teak with Corian insert to starboard, teak dining table with 12 storage cabinets and drawers. Teak and holly galley and dinette flooring.
At great expense, Front Loader Washer and Dryer, the owner decided to upgrade to Whirlpool Stackable individual units.
Walk around Queen bed with below storage, custom fitted sheets, (7) storage cabinets, (2) Drawers, (2) Night stands, Large hanging closet, Sharp flat screen TV, Panasonic DVD/CD/Stereo system, Ostrich skin wall covering with cherry wood trim Berber carpet, Private Master head entrance with Corian vanity, teal holly floor, medicine cabinet, stall shower, Tecma electric head.
Island Queen bed with below storage, custom fitted sheets, (2) Large hanging lockers, Sharp Flat screen TV, Panasonic DVD/CD/Stereo System, Private head, Corian vanity, Large Medicine cabinet, Mirrored ceiling, teak and holly floor, Tecma electric head.
Side by side twin beds with below storage, custom fitted sheeds, night stand, Toshiba TV, private access to guest head.
Guest Head stbd:
• Corian Vanity
• Teak Holly Floor
• Medicine Cabinet
• Stall Shower
• Tecma electric head
• Fresh Bottom paint and Prop speed on running Gear (July 2016)
• (4) Under water Lights serviced (July 2016)
• NEW Cutless Bearings (July 2016)
• All NEW Zinc Anodes (July 2016)
• Propellers: Rolla Five (5) Blades Ni-bral, reconditioned (July 2016)
• Stainless steel Shaft 3.25”, Alignment (July 2016)
3051 W. State Road 84
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312