OWNER NOW LOOKING FOR OFFERS!!!! RECENTLY REDUCED!!!!
Pride of the Fleet...this fabulous custom yacht is luxuriously designed and fully equipped with lots of extras! Beautiful blue hull and superyacht performance with plenty of practical space, as well as light and airy accommodation and she can deliver an impressive range and cruising speed.
This is the boat that changed the layout of the 56 Manhattan with her full beam aft stateroom and galley up creating more space and convenience.
PROPIETARIO AHORA BUSCA OFERTAS !!!! RECIENTEMENTE REDUCIDO !!!!
El orgullo de la Flota ... este fabuloso yate de encargo está diseñado lujosamente y totalmente equipada con un montón de extras! Casco azul hermoso y el rendimiento superyate con mucho espacio de práctica, así como luminosas y amplias, y ella puede ofrecer una gama impresionante y la velocidad de crucero.
Este es el barco que cambió la disposición del 56 de Manhattan con su haz completo camarote de popa y la galera creando más espacio y comodidad.
We (broker) can assist with trade evaluations and look forward to working with you.
For more information please contact Central Listing Broker Matthew Stropes:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 847-9208
• Radar - • Raymarine RL70
• DVD Player • Compass
• Log-Speedometer - Raytheon ST60
• TV Set
• CD Player
• Steering Wheel
• Washing Machine • Electric Bilge Pump
• Oven • Microwave Oven
• Air Compressor • Air Conditioning
• Electric Head • Heating
• Hot Water • Refrigerator
• Fresh Water Maker • Deep Freezer
• Battery Charger
• Shore Power Inlet • Generator
• Teak Cockpit • Cockpit Shower
• Tender • Cockpit Cushions
• Cockpit Table • Swimming Ladder
• Bimini Top • Cockpit Cover
Access to the interior of the yacht is via the sliding glass doors from the main deck. The main salon features white leather settees on the port and starboard side, full entertainment center with surround sound speaker system. Forward of the salon is the U-shaped dinette and salon helm. Moving forward of the salon helm is access to the three staterooms. The master stateroom is located forward, featuring an island bed and en suite head with stall shower. Immediately aft of the master are the two guest staterooms, the VIP to port and GUEST to starboard. The VIP stateroom features a double-sized berth and private access to the day head. The GUEST stateroom has two twin-sized berths. The down-galley and adjoining crew quarters are accessed via a stairway from the main salon.
• White Bimini top to cover from the helm position to the aft end.
• Lower cockpit Seating Removable board and infill cushions in location of stern door between the two
L shaped seating groups.
• Extended bow sunbathing cushions
ELECTRICAL & ENGINEERING:
• Washer/Dryer in galley
• Water Maker HRO Seafari SFM 420-1 (66 lph)
• Electric BBQ grill to be fitted under Nav locker lid next to the console
• Sharp 15" LCD flat screen fitted on bulkhead
• Link a pair of Bose 151 removable speakers on the bow via the audio out of the
Panasonic SCHT70 with power amp and dual amp balance
• Safe - 2 brick size with combination lock: ( fitted in forward cabin )
• Perspex shower door in crew cabin in lieu of curtain
• Forward cabin - Create four drawers in lieu of TV cuboard and the fold down cupboard below
• Teak & Holly flooring in Galley
• Antifouling: Navy Blue
4525 Collins Avenue
Miami beach, FL 33140