Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Constructeur: Hinckley Yachts
Architecte: Bruce King
Longeur hors tout: 36 Pied 5 Pouce
Maître bau: 10 Pied 1 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 1 Pied 9 Pouce
Déplacement: 11700 Livres
Puissance totale: 440 HP
Marque moteur: Yanmar
Année de construction: 2003
Modèle moteur: 6LY2A-STP fwc diesel
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Nombre d'heures: 1168
Type de transmission: Prise directe
Puissance moteur: 440 HP
Vitesse de croisière: 23 Noeuds
Vitesse max: 26 Noeuds
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: (35 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: (160 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs des eaux usées: (27 Gallons)
Nombre de couchettes doubles: 1
Nombre de cabines: 1
Nombre de toilettes: 1
“CEILIDH" is a an excellent example of a Hinckley Picnic Boat EP (Extended Pilothouse). She was originally built as a company demonstrator vessel so she is optioned perfectly. CEILIDH has always been Hinckley maintained.
She sleeps two comfortably forward in V-berths and includes a Head with shower, and a Galley. An L-shaped settee with table and two forward facing Pompanette seats are in the Pilothouse. This 2003 model features a full teak package in the Pilothouse and Cockpit. The freshly recovered cockpit and pilothouse cushions are done in an ivory-Colored Ultraleather which add luxurious feel to seating throughout.
Some introductory boat features include:
- (5) Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps provide plenty of interior lighting.
- Interior pilothouse window sun covers
- OceanAir Sky screens/shades on all four pilothouse hatches and main cabin hatch
- (5) Hella fans - Two in main cabin, one in the head and two in the pilothouse at the helm
- Full Teak package in Pilothouse and Cockpit.
HULL and DECK
- Majestic Blue Topsides
- Light Cream Gelcoat Cabin house and deck
- Cream Double Boot Stripe with Red Bottom
The hull is Hinckley DualGuard® composite, Kevlar/ E-glass hybrid outer skin with resin infused segmented Aircraft grade balsa and Corecell core, with carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and Aircraft grade balsa and Corecell core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin. The deck sole has a molded-in nonskid pattern. Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline.
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round.
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform.
- Flush foredeck anchor locker
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails on the cabin top and on the pilothouse rooftop, also a varnished teak handrail on the aft end of the pilothouse rooftop
- Four (4) elliptical ports on house sides (all opening with screens)
- Hinckley pilothouse mast with radome painted to match deck.
- (5) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and springline 316L stainless steel mooring cleats
- Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders
- Custom Bo-Peep Boarding Handle
Entry to the cockpit:
- A stainless steel cockpit step ladder with teak treads that mounts port or starboard with stainless steel brackets.
Seating in the cockpit is available in the Picnic EP engine box that has an integrated wet bar and an aft-facing cushioned seat finished in custom Ivory Ultraleatherfabric for the seat bottoms and seat backs.
- The wet bar at the aft end of the pilothouse includes a molded sink with foldaway faucet and hot and cold pressure water, propane fired grill, and a storage drawer. The sink and grill have a varnished teak cover. The entire engine box/wet bar and seat is hinged on the aft end and has electric lift for easy access to the engine.
Aft is a full-width settee with back and seat cushions finished in Ivory Ultraleather fabric that provide a luxurious feel and easy maintenance. Aft settee includes two hinged lids under the cushions to allow access to removable storage tubs and to access bilge areas. There are port and starboard cup holders just forward of cushions.
Other cockpit features include:
- Cockpit sole has molded-in nonskid and direct overboard drainage scuppers.
- There are cockpit lockers with varnished louvered teak doors
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve is located in forward face of stern seat.
- Weather covers for cockpit cushions.
- A full teak package covers the dash area and around the pilothouse windows and cockpit coamings.
- (4) Pilothouse windows and include: (2) Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed, forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers.
- Pilothouse sole has molded-in non-skid
- Insulated white overhead has four (4) acrylic opening hatches with Ocean Air screens/shades
- Additional illumination is by four overhead low-voltage halogen lights.
- Pilothouse has an heat duct outlet.
- (5) Cup holders
The pilothouse interior has a varnished teak locking companionway door. Two varnished teak handrails are under the aft outboard ends of the pilothouse cabin top.
- Ivory-color drop curtains with windows provide a fully enclosed pilothouse.
- Ivory-colored interior window sun covers for all four pilothouse windows.
Forward are Pompanette helm and passenger seats on powder-coated pedestals that are height, as well as forward and aft, adjustable. They can swivel to face aft. These seats are finished in Ivory Duratouch. Forward are stainless steel footrests.
Forward passenger area also includes a varnished teak integral handrail/cup holder on the forward bulkhead. A stainless steel footrest is below the handrail and a louvered door locker outboard of the navigator seat pedestal.
Helm Station (Starboard):
- Varnished teak custom instrument pod
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley “JetStick®” control
- Engine gauges, tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, water temp., nozzle indicator, trim tab indicators at dash
- Top-opening locker with chart storage
- 12-volt “cigarette-style” outlet in chart pocket
- Two cup holders
Next aft, the extended pilothouse roof shades additional seating with a L-shaped settee to port, with varnished teak shelf outboard trim that faces inboard and forward and has back and bottom cushions covered in custom Ivory Ultraleather
- There is locker stowage beneath the settee.
- Triangular Varnished teak table hinges open to make larger square.
- Varnished Teak table converts to a child size berth.
- Two opening hatches with shades/screens are over the aft pilothouse area.
- Two cup holders
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment:
- Raymarine eS128 Multifunction HybridTouch Plus color LCD Chartplotter/Radar
- Raymarine RG418 18" hi-def color radar
- Raymarine Raystar 120 WAAS GPS antenna
- Spectrum GX2350 VHF Radio with DSC and loud hailer
- Ritchie compass
- Raytheon ST-60 multi-function display with depth, water temperature and speed indicator
- Raytheon Raymarine ST-6001 Autopilot with rate sensor
- Lenco Electric Trim Tabs
- Alpine CDA-7892 AM/FM/CD stereo receiver, changer controller
- Alpine CHA-S634 6-disc CD changer with CDA 7892 head unit integrated with Alpine Ai-Net. - Can read CD, CD-R, CD-RW and MP3 format
- (4) Alpine speakers (black): (2) Alpine SPS-1629 speakers on V-berth forward bulkhead, (2) Alpine STM6666 speakers in pilothouse.
The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including sheathing and custom varnished cherry galley countertop. The cabin sole is varnished teak and holly.
- There is an opening overhead hatch and two opening ports below in the V-berth
- Opening ports in the galley and head
- All opening ports and hatches have removable screens.
From the pilothouse companionway is the galley to port, enclosed head to starboard and V-berth accommodations forward.
- Clear Beige Sand Formica countertop
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures and spray nozzle
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Adler Barbourrefrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self draining box
- Force 10 two-burner stainless steel stove with remote propane shut-off and wood cover/cutting board
- Microwave 110-volt 600 watt oven
- 110-volt outlet
- Pullout under counter garbage receptacle
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step light in galley
- Propane shut off valve
- Opening port with screen
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
The stove is set in the countertop forward and has a custom stove cover board which adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. Microwave is built in outboard. The refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink and is accessed by a lift-up top. The galley is separated from the V-berth area with a “pantry” locker with louvered door and shelves, and a dish stowage bin is above the pantry locker.
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry door panel door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water.
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon aluminum holding tank and overboard discharge
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer beside the marine head, and a locker access under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet
- Hella fan
- Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation.
- Cushions are upholstered in custom Lane-Sapphire fabric
- Storage under the V-berths with easy access cherry drop-front door to port and starboard.
- Storage in forepeak behind a louvered cherry door.
- Hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths.
- (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead.
- (2) Hella fans – port and starboard bulkhead facing aft
- Overhead opening hatch with Ocean Air screen/shade
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system:
12-volt DC electrical system:
- (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps
- 80-amp battery alternator on engine
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch also allows emergency starting
110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system:
- AC electrical distribution panel, volt and amp meters and DC sub-panel
- 110-volt shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord
- Freedom 10 Heart inverter/Battery Charger
Electrical panel includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter.
Yanmar 6LY2-STP 440-hp diesel engine, Hamilton 292 Jet Drive, ZF IRM220PL transmission and Vetus 7” 12-volt bow thruster. Hinckley custom “JetStick®” control system is integrated with the bow thruster.
- Yanmar fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high water temperature
- Water jet nozzle direction indicator
- Custom wet exhaust muffler system
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering helm pump
- (2) Electric 1500 GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump
- Aluminum 27-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
- Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater – shore power and engine heated
- Acoustic lined engine box foam insulation and double gaskets on engine box cover with electric riser
- Engine box exhaust fan
- Lenco Electric Trim Tabs
- Bow varnished burgee pennant staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket
- Boat hook mounted under side deck
- Brass 6” Bell
- (6) Dock lines
- (3) Fenders
- Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve
- (6) Life jackets
- Hand held flare kit
- (3) 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers
- 12-volt trumpet air horn with switch on dash
- Masthead and running lights
- Muir electric windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with Delta 22# anchor + 15' SS chain & 150’ anchor rode and stainless steel bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at anchor locker.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.