2003 Beneteau 423 (2 cabin)
- Voir toutes les caractéristiques
- Type de moteur/essence:
- Monomoteur / diesel
- Situé en:
- Kemah, TX
- Matériau de la coque:
- Dernier prix affiché:
- US$ 139,999 (EUR 124,821)
OWNER SAID PRICE IT TO SELL IT! PLANS HAVE CHANGED
Shoal Draft 4'-9"
Electronics Include Chartplotter/Radar, Autopilot, ICOM SSB, AIS
(2) Electric Heads
Anchor Windlass w/Remote
In-Mast Furling Main & Furling Genoa
Full Cockpit Enclosures: Screen for Summer & Plexiglass for Winter
Dinghy Davits w/Dinghy & Outboard
The Beneteau 423 was designed to be a versatile yacht that appeals to both hardcore blue water cruisers as well as the weekend sailors. This model is known for its comfortable accommodations and long list of standard features.
Sea Bird is a nicely equipped example of the popular 2-cabin version of the 423. She is a great boat that is priced right in this market and has the gear you need to go cruising today!
See the full specifications for more details. Contact me at the info below to make an appointment or for questions.
Little Yacht Sales and Texas Power Yachts are the Brokerage Leaders on the Texas Coast for later model cruising boats, both Power and Sail. With over 50 boats in two locations, it’s like a boat show every day!
Contact the Listing Broker:
Over 33 Years Exclusively in Professional Yacht Sales
Direct Line or Text: 713-817-7216
SKYPE KentLittleYachtBroker (text first)
Florida Licensed for over 23 years #1815
1st Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB) in Texas
If you have a quality boat and would like Expert Representation by someone who understands Constant Changing Market Conditions and what it takes to sell your boat as well as someone with a vast knowledge of Yachts in both Power and Sail, Please call or email me for a FREE CONSULTATION to discuss what I can do for you.
Regardless of your boats location, I promise to give you the same expert representation that you see here.
Brokerage commissions are all the same price. It costs you no more to use someone with my experience.
References available on request.
Please contact Kent Little at (713) 817-7216
Visiter le site web
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Longeur hors tout: 42 Pied 0 Pouce
Maître bau: 12 Pied 11 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 38 Pied 7 Pouce
Tirant d'eau minimum: 4 Pied 9 Pouce
Déplacement: 19797 Livres
Lest: 6290 Livres
Puissance totale: 55 HP
Marque moteur: Volvo
Année de construction: 2003
Modèle moteur: D2-55
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Nombre d'heures: 1446
Type de transmission: Prise directe
Puissance moteur: 55 HP
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: (104 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: (104 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs des eaux usées: (44 Gallons)
Sea Bird has 2 large staterooms and 2 heads. The forward cabin has 6 feet of headroom as well as the highly desirable double “Island style” berth and plenty of storage in drawers, storage lockers and hanging lockers. There is also a private, ensuite head with separate shower in the forward suite.
The aft cabin has 6 feet of headroom, oversized double berth and an attached head.
The salon has generous 6 feet headroom, a U-shaped dinette with expandable table that converts into a double berth and a central settee with storage underneath. There is plenty of storage for all of the personal gear and galley supplies most couples will need for living aboard and extensive cruising.
The nav station is comfortable with sufficient space for electronics. The lighting and ventilation throughout the interior is good with multiple ports and hatches.
Interior features include:
Forward Cabin & Head
- Headroom 6' 1"
- Double berth "Island" style
- Shelf on hull, both sides
- Separate reading lights, port and starboard
- (2) Drawers and (1) storage locker under berth
- Hanging locker, port
- Settee (Upholstery New in 2008) and storage locker port side
- Ensuite head with electric toilet & separate shower
- 12 volt cabin fan
Aft Cabin & Head
- Headroom 6'4"
- Double berth
- Hanging locker
- Storage cabinet
- Shelf on hull
- Seat inboard of hanging locker
- 12 volt cabin fan
- Lots of room for two people with ample light and ventilation
- Guest head features electric head, fiberglass wash basin with combination faucet and hand shower with shower hose and support
- Maximum 6' 5" headroom
- Upholstery In Salon - New in 2008
- U-shaped dinette
- (3) Cabinet with louvered doors
- Storage behind dinette with bottle racks
- Storage and access to plumbing & hot water heater under dinette
- Expandable table with leaf, converts into double berth with filler cushion
- Central settee with storage underneath
- 12 volt cabin fan
- JVC 200 WATT AM/FM/CD Stereo W/Speakers (Also In Cockpit)
Sea Bird has a large, U-shaped galley to starboard as you enter through the companionway. This sea-kindly galley is notable for its large size, expansive storage and ample counter space, generous fiddles, high-volume refrigerator and freezer and good bracing points.
- Icemaker-U-Line Produces 16 lbs Of Ice Per Day - New 2009
- Abundant Counter Space And Storage
- SS Double Sink
- Cabin fan
- 3-Burner Force 10 Propane Gimbaled Stove W/ Oven
- Stove W/ Crash Bar And SS Safety Plates To Prevent Lifting Off Gimbals In Heavy Weather
- 12 Volt Adler/Barbour Top Load Freezer
- Separate Front Loading Refrigerator
- Sharp Microwave Oven - New 2008
- Raymarine ST-6001+ Autopilot
- Raymarine ST-60 Tridata-Speed,Log,Depth
- Raymarine ST-60 Wind
- Raymarine Color RL70CRC+ Chart Plotter/Radar At Helm
- 2-KW Radome Radar Mast Mounted
- Raymarine RC520+ Chart Plotter At Nav Station
- Standard Intrepid VHF w/RAM Mic At Helm For Communication From Helm And Nav Station
- ICOM-ICM 34 Handheld VHF
- ICOM M802 SSB(single side band) With Insulated Backstay Antenna
- Pactor SCS Modem For E-mail Offshore
- AIS Unit Compatible With USB Output To Laptop
- Raystar GPS Receiver
- C-Map Chips For Gulf Coast, Fl East Coast, Keys, Bahamas, And Eastern Caribbean
- Chart Plotter Displays Are Linked Together With A High Speed Bus
- JVC 200 WATT AM/FM/CD Stereo W/Speakers Below And In Cockpit
- 15" LCD Flat Screen TV With Remote Control
Electrical & Mechanical
- Mastervolt Whisper 6000 Generator-6kw
- Sunsei SE-8000 130 Watt Solar Panel-Oct 2008-NOW MAY NOT BE WORKING
- Sunsei 10-Amp Controller - Oct 2008
- 2-Reverse Cycle Air Conditioners W/ Heat
- Sea Recovery Aqua-Whisper Watermaker SRC AWC 400-1 With 47.5 Hrs Produces 16 Gal/Hr Or 385 Gal/Day
- Xantrex Prowatt 3000 Watt Inverter With Battery Monitor
- 70-Amp Automatic Battery Charger-2007
- LED Anchor Light
- 2-Electric Heads
- All Lights In Owner's Suite, Salon, And Heads Are LED
- 12v Outlet At Helm
- Batteries: 4-6v House, 1-12v AGM For Engine, 1-12v For Generator new 2015
- 3-30 Amp Shore Power Cords (2-50',1-25')
- Fans in all sleeping cabins and galley
Sails, Spars and Rigging
- In-Mast Furling w/ Neil Pryde Main
- Profurl Roller Furling W/ Neil Pryde 140 Genoa (New UV cover in 2007)
- Rigid Vang
- Gennaker Gear (sheets, blocks, pad eyes)
- Spinnaker Halyard
- 2-#48 Lewmar ST Primary Winches
- 2-#40 Lewmar ST Sail Handling Winches (one converted to electric)
- All Sail Control Lines Lead To Cockpit
Cockpit & Deck
- Bottom Paint -
- Horizon Express Electric Anchor Windlass w/Remote
- 9' AB RIB Inflatable-2007
- 9.9 Hp Yamaha OB-2007
- Kato Dinghy Davits
- Outboard Motor Lift
- Outboard mount
- Dodger/Bimini W/ Zip-Out Connecting Panel-2008
- Cockpit table with teak leaves
- Full 360 Degree Screen Enclosure And Separate Full 360 Degree Vinyl Enclosure For Dodger And Bimini - 2008
- Dodger Has Stainless Steel Side Guard Rails For Safety
- Helm Cover
- Complete Cockpit Cushions
- (2) Bow Anchors - 45# Spade w/ 100' Chain & 200' Line
- Stern Anchor-Aluminum FX-23 Fortress w/ 25'Chain And 50' Line
- Salt-Water Anchor Wash Down
- Hot/Cold Transom Shower
- Walk Thru Stern
- Propane Grill W/ Cover
- All portlights were replaced with new and two fixed portlights in main salon were replaced with new opening ports.
- Outside bright work newly varnished
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.