Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Constructeur: Hinckley Yachts
Architecte: McCurdy & Rhodes
Longeur hors tout: 51 Pied 3 Pouce
Maître bau: 14 Pied 0 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 37 Pied 6 Pouce
Tirant d'eau minimum: 5 Pied 10 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 11 Pied 1 Pouce
Déplacement: 40000 Livres
Lest: 15000 Livres
Puissance totale: 92 HP
Marque moteur: 2002 Yanmar
Année de construction: 2002
Modèle moteur: 4JH3-HTE fwc diesel
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Nombre d'heures: 2836
Hélice: Hélice tripale
Type de transmission: Prise directe
Puissance moteur: 92 HP
Vitesse de croisière: 7 M/h
Vitesse max: 8 M/h
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: (145 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: (145 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs des eaux usées: 2
Nombre de couchettes doubles: 3
Nombre de cabines: 2
Nombre de toilettes: 2
JENNIMAR II is a center cockpit sloop that can be cutter rigged and has a Reckmann furling main mast, Yanmar engine and a bow thruster. She comfortably sleeps 6 in her cherry finished interior.
HULL AND DECK
- Custom Green Awlgrip topsides (50% Jade Mist - 50% Dark Green)
- Oyster White Gelcoat house and deck with molded-in nonskid.
- Gold leaf cove stripe
- Oyster White bootstripe
- Red bottom
- Varnished bright exterior teak trim.
This Hull and Deck are constructed from a handlaid laminate of blister-resistant Vinylester laminating resin reinforced with a knit hybrid fabric of Kevlar/E-glass for strength against repeated impact. A foam core is vacuum-bagged into the laminate to provide the greatest degree of stiffness and thermal/acoustical insulation possible. The skin coat is chopped mat in low-shrink vinylester resin to provide a superior surface finish and a greater resistance to water osmosis. The foam core is removed and the Hull is massively reinforced with additional layers of fiberglass in such areas as the hull/deck connecting flange, centerline and keel, chain plates, rudderpost, and all through-hull fittings. Hull stringers cored with PVC foam are bonded to the hull and integrated with the mast step and engine mounts to form a single unit.
The Deck is one piece fiberglass molding which incorporates a hybrid knit fabric of Kevlar/E-glass to reduce weight over core material of cross-linked, closed-cell, PVC foam. Core is deleted and replaced with solid layers of reinforcing glass laminate in the way of major penetrations and high stress areas. The core is vacuum-bagged to the outside skin using a special adhesive.
The Hull has a recessed flange molded in to receive the Deck that is then bonded and thru-bolted to form a permanent watertight, hull/deck joint. Interior bulkheads are then bonded to the deck using bi-axial fiberglass.
Large Aft Deck: This area has molded-in nonskid and includes three flush hatches with molded-in nonskid.
- Keel with Centerboard: External lead ballast Keel with a fiberglass Centerboard - that is raised and lowered using a cockpit winch.
- Rudder: Skeg-hung solid fiberglass rudder.
Additional features include:
- Flush molded-in foredeck anchor locker.
- Stainless steel guardrail at sheer - Teak with solid half oval stainless steel painted to match hull.
- Stainless steel anchor roller.
- One piece tapered teak toe rails.
- Hinckley stainless steel stem fitting with integral chocks
- Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits
- Stainless steel stanchions with double lifelines and port and starboard gates.
- Bright varnished exterior teak including handrails, eyebrows, cap rails, hatch and dorade boxes.
- Opening ports with screens and opening hatches with gray translucent covers and screens.
- One double dorade and three single dorades with chrome cowl vents for extra ventilation.
- Stainless steel dorade vent guards for all dorade vents.
- Forward varnished teak double dorade box has storage between vents.
- All stainless steel Harken blocks
- Molded-in teak chain guard to protect the foredeck from the chain.
- Saltwater deck wash spigot in foredeck locker with spare anchor.
- Hatchboard stowage over the companionway.
- Cream dodger with zip front window & elkhide covered grab rail.
- Varnished teak binnacle-mounted folding cockpit table.
- Varnished teak glass/mug rack.
- Cockpit cushions
- Boom light
- Covers for all hatches
- Stereo speakers
The large Center Cockpit has a comfortable raised coaming seating for the helmsman and crew and a complete range of engine instruments and equipment switches are located conveniently. The coaming is cutaway to allow easy cockpit access from the deck. Cockpit seats have molded in nonskid. The coaming has winch handle storage pockets trimmed in stainless steel. The cockpit sole is inlaid teak and has recessed scuppers.
- A stainless 40" steering wheel with an elkhide-covered rim is mounted on a Hinckley pedestal with stainless steel binnacle guard.
- The stainless steel binnacle houses a 6" compass and on the pedestal is a single lever engine control.
- Custom cockpit hatch stowage over companionway hatch.
- Teak-faced instrument pod is located forward over the companionway.
- Socket for autopilot remote and socket for Standard Horizon VHF Command Mike.
- Autopilot control is mounted at helm.
NAVIGATION & ENTERTAINMENT ELECTRONICS
- Furuno TZT 14" Navnet multi-touch, multi-function Chartplotter/GPS/Radar
- Nobeltec AIS receiver
- Furuno DRS4D 4-kW ultra HD digital 24" radar dome
- Simrad/Robertson Autopilot - with controls at helm and nav station
- Standard Horizon VHF radio – with Commmand Mike in cockpit
- Raytheon ST60 Wind, Speed, Depth, multi - located in Cockpit, Nav and Aft Cabin.
- Ritchie compass
- USB GPS outlet at nav station
- Digital Antenna cell phone booster
- High water bilge alarm
- Alpine CDE-HD 138BT CD/HT/BT radio with Bluetooth and Iphone connectivity
- Sirius SX-V200 receiver with satellite antenna
JENNIMAR II sleeps at least 6 in a Forward Cabin, Master Cabin aft, and the Main Salon. The interior wood is satin-varnished cherry with a white formica and cherry trimmed overhead. The cabin sole is teak and holly with gloss Durathane varnish and there is a built-in dustpan with teak grate in the Nav Station sole.
- All hanging lockers have aromatic cedar sheathing.
- All cabin doors are solid/panel cherry with radius corners and laminated door frames.
- Curtains - cream with green stripes throughout.
- Hella fans
- Gray translucent opening teak cabin top hatches with screens.
- (9) Opening ports with screens.
- 12-volt Frigast lights and overhead dome lights.
A door separates this cabin from the rest of the accommodations and there is a private access door to the Head.
V-berth is forward - with cushions covered in Sunbrella Green fabric.
- V-berth has an insert with cushion to form a double berth
- There is a matching cushioned seat between V-Berth.
- (2) Custom sets of fitted sheets for V-berth.
- Coverlets for berth.
- Over and outboard are lockers port and starboard with sliding doors.
- To port, there is a bureau that has four drawers and a drop-front with an additional locker above and outboard.
- Large cedar-lined wardrobe is aft to starboard and includes a shelf outboard and mounted fire extinguisher inside.
Other amenities include:
- Opening hatch with screen
- (2) Frigast 12-volt lights – mounted port and starboard
- (2) Dome lights
- Hella fan
- V-berth filler and cushion - to form a double berth.
A locker door forward gives access to the Forepeak that houses a partitioned rope/chain locker.
FORWARD HEAD (Forward Port):
Next aft to port is the Head, finished in varnished cherry with a teak shower grate and a drain for shower. There are separate entrances from the forward cabin and the main cabin.
- Stainless steel sink and Grohe fixtures with hot & cold pressure water.
- Telephone-style shower with hot and cold pressure water.
- Vacu-flush freshwater marine head to holding tank with separate pickups for overboard discharge or deck pump-out.
- Large linen and storage locker outboard with shelf and sliding door.
- (2) Hinckley stainless steel hand rail/towel bars.
- Mirror mounted on aft bulkhead.
- (1) 12-volt light and (1) dome light
- 110-volt ground fault outlet
- Dorade ventilation
- Opening port
- Liquid soap dispenser
MAIN CABIN, Amidship:
The satin-varnished cherry Main Salon area has a white overhead with cherry trim and curtains port and starboard. This bright, comfortable area features (4) opening ports, (3) large fixed ports and (2) fixed ports in hull. There are also (2) overhead opening translucent hatches with screens, the companionway hatch, and dorade ventilation for plenty of natural air circulation.
Companionway TO CENTER COCKPIT:
The removable varnished cherry 4-step companionway steps to the Cockpit has integral handholds port and starboard. There is an access panel to the engine behind the companionway steps. The companionway hatch cover is translucent to allow extra light in the main salon area.
Forward and centerline is the varnished cherry dining table that has large, fold-down leafs and custom liquor storage inside. U-shaped cushioned dinette settee is to port. A second comfortable settee is to starboard.
- Main salon seating has cushions covered in Hunter Green UltraSuede.
- U-shaped dinette settee has a double berth adapter.
- Ports have cream with green stripe fabric curtains.
- Stainless steel safety grab pole is next to the companionway.
- Frigast 12-volt lights mounted on port and starboard forward bulkheads.
- Speakers are mounted in the overhead.
- Lee cloths
In addition, to Port:
- Aft U-shaped settee cushion has storage below.
- Louvered lockers outboard are fore and aft of a bookcase alcove.
In addition, Starboard:
Forward is a bureau with 4-drawers and a drop-down, a shelf-top and a deep-double door locker over and outboard that has a shelf. Outboard are two large lockers with cherry louvered doors..
- Alpine CDE-HD 138BT CD/HT/BT radio with Bluetooth and Iphone connectivity - in forward starboard locker.
- Sirius SX-V200 receiver with Galaxy Sirius satellite antenna
Aft of the starboard settee is a 4-drawer bureau under a counter with an additional locker outboard.
NAVIGATION STATION, Next aft Port:
Aft of the port settee is the forward-facing Nav Station. There are two fixed ports above and dome lights over the Nav desk. A large cherry shelf is aft of the Nav Station on the aft bulkhead with a bookcase forward.
Nav Area features:
- Large varnished cherry, opening nav desk with chart and nav equipment storage.
- Nav seat is covered with Hunter Green UltraSuede.
- Instrumentation is interfaced and mounted in varnished cherry cabinetry.
- 12-volt and 110-volt distribution panel.
- Hella fan
Amidship starboard, the Galley is aft of the Main Cabin and in the companionway enroute to the aft Master Suite.
The Galley features:
- Champagne Corian countertops that offer excellent work space.
- All cabinets have sliding louvered doors.
- Large storage areas for food and dish storage.
- Hella fan
- Large fixed port over as well as an opening port to the cockpit.
- Additional engine room access below sink.
- Dustbuster under stove
- Red step-light
- Double integral Corian sink
- Grohe fixtures with pressure hot & cold water, sprayer, and freshwater hand pump.
- Hinckley custom paper towel rack forward bulkhead.
- Hinckley custom dish rack in storage lockers.
- Drawer storage.
- Grunert front and top-opening separate refrigerator and freezer with shelf.
- Force 10 gimbaled 3-burner propane stove with oven and broiler. Trident propane switch.
- GE microwave oven built-in over the countertop.
- Generous locker storage outboard.
- Custom built in countertop knife rack.
- Pull-out trash bin.
- Hella fan.
OWNER'S SUITE (Aft):
Aft and entered from the starboard Galley companionway is the Owner’s Suite. The accommodations in this cabin include an ensuite Private Head with shower that is located to port and forward.
The centerline aft double berth has a Tempurpedic mattress covered in Tempur cover. A seat is next to the berth port and starboard and each seat is covered in Hunter Green UltraSuede. A large shelf extends from behind the seats to the berth both port and starboard.
Other amenities include:
- (2) Sets custom fitted sheets for berth
- (2) Large drawers provide storage under the berth.
- More storage is beneath the seat port and starboard and accessed from under the cushions.
- Under deck lockers with sliding doors are port and starboard outboard.
- Forward of the seat to port is a bureau with locker over.
- Large cedar-lined wardrobe with shelf top is to starboard, forward of the seat.
Features in this cabin include:
- Natural light and ventilation supplied by (2) opening ports, (2) fixed ports in the hull and (2) opening hatches, all with screens.
- (2) Hella fans
- 4-Dome lights
- 12-volt Frigast lamps
- Mirror is mounted on the forward bulkhead over a small shelf, above a generator access panel.
The ensuite Head is forward to port in the Master Cabin and finished in varnished cherry with a varnished teak and holly sole. Countertops are both inboard and outboard.
Other features include:
- Separate stall shower forward with a teak shower grate and a teak seat.
- Stainless steel sink is inboard with cherry panel engine room access under the countertop.
- Grohe fixtures with hot & cold pressure water at the sink and shower.
- SeaLand Vacu-flush freshwater marine head to holding tank with separate pickups for overboard discharge or deck pump-out to a facility.
- Outboard is a cherry vanity.
- Double-door lockers outboard house linen storage areas.
- Mirror is mounted on inboard bulkhead above the sink.
- Opening port with screen.
- (2) Hinckley stainless steel handrail/towel bars.
- 110-volt ground fault outlet
- (2) Dome lights
- (1) 12-volt light
SAILS & RIGGING
Stoway tapered carbon-fiber double spreader mast - painted Oyster white to match the deck. Boom with preventer system.
- Reckmann hydraulic furling.
- Reckmann hydraulic headstay furling.
- Removable inner forestay that has a separate halyard and winch.
- Hydraulic insulated backstay
- Navtec standing rod rigging.
- Spinnaker pole track on forward face of spar.
- MPS halyard
- (1) Genoa halyard
- (1) Flag halyard
- Winch handles
- (2) Electric Lewmar #66 CST primary winches.
- (2) Electric Lewmar #58 CST secondary winches.
- (6) Lewmar Barient #48 CST winches: Main sheet, main outhaul/centerboard, main halyard (spar), MPS halyard, staysail halyard and jib halyard
- Mainsail – 9 oz, Norlam – Furling with four vertical battens.
- 100% Jib – #3 Soft Norlam - UV leech & foot, Sailkote Plus.
- Forestaysail – Dacron 10.8 oz
All circuits are protected with circuit breakers in a master control panel located in the Nav Station. All circuits, major mechanical components and rigging are bonded with heavy copper strapping that is grounded to the keel.
Separate heavy-duty 12-volt DC electrical system with separate house and starting batteries.
- 12-volt battery and 53-amp alternator - Engine starting system.
- 840-amp/hr house batteries are charged by a 105-amp alternator with solid-state regulator installed on the engine.
- Master cut-off switch and emergency battery starting capabilities.
110-volt shore power:
- Xantrex Prosine 2.0 inverter/charger - with remote to power microwave or electric piano (piano not included).
- Modified circuit breaker panel.
- 50 ft. 50-amp shore power cord with 30-15 amp adapter and inlet.
- (9) 110-volt outlets – conveniently located throughout.
Generator: 2007 Fischer/Panda 8-Kw Mini 8 (1,307-hrs Feb 2016) - can supply primary ship’s 110-volt power.
Lighting: Bulkhead mounted lights are positioned over berths and in the Salon/Dinette area, and red filter domes are in the Nav Station and Galley areas. Recessed lights are provided for general cabin lighting with remote dimmer switch, engine room light.
- 2002 Yanmar 4JH3-THE 92-hp FWC diesel engine
- Kanzaki 2.63:1 reduction gear.
- Aquamet 22 stainless steel prop shaft and shaft spurs
- 20" 3-blade MAX prop
- Sleipner SP95T bow thruster
- Racor fuel filters.
- Low oil pressure alarm
- High coolant temperature alarm
Engine room is noise insulated and the engine is soft-mounted with Aquadrive soft-coupling for very quiet and smooth operation. There is an engine room blower. The engine is fitted with a full-length drip pan and has a water-lift type exhaust system.
- Refrigeration: Grunert refrigeration with holdover plates
- Stainless steel 17-gallon hot water heater - engine heated or 110-volt.
- Engine oil and overheat alarm system.
- Reverso oil change pump
- Saltwater deck wash with a Groco Paragon Jr. pump
- (2) Electric 12-volt DC bilge pump.
- High water bilge alarm - at Nav Station
- Emergency tiller system - including a stainless steel tiller.
- Stainless steel water tanks.
- Fiberglass sump tanks with electric 12-volt pumps.
- Sealand Vacuflush toilets to holding tanks with Tankwatch 4 monitor systems.
GROUND TACKLE SYSTEM:
- Muir VRC 2500 windlass – with controls on foredeck and remote controls in cockpit. Windlass has both up and down functions.
- Hinckley stainless steel bow roller with 60# CQR anchor + approximately 200’ chain.
- Fortress FX-37 anchor
- 200' x 5/8" twisted nylon anchor rode with separate hawse pipe.
- Saltwater anchor wash down system in foredeck locker.
- Freshwater pressure deck wash at aft deck portside.
- Masthead tri-color nav light and anchor light
- Lensref radar reflector on mast
- (2) Horseshoe life rings on stainless steel brackets.
- EPIRB - Category 1
- Life jackets
- Flare kit
- Horns – 12-volt dual, trumpet-style
- (4) Fire extinguishers
- Bosun’s chair
- Hydraulic cable cutters
- Bell – 8” brass
- Manual bilge pump
- Outboard motor bracket mounted on stern pulpit.
- Varnished teak ensign staff with flush socket mount.
- Screens for opening ports and hatches, including companionway.
- (4) Fenders
- Dock lines
- Covers for hatches
- Magma propane BBQ
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.