Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Forme de la coque: V modifiée
Longeur hors tout: 50 Pied 3 Pouce
Maître bau: 14 Pied 8 Pouce
Longueur de pont: 49 Pied 2 Pouce
Poids à sec: 33075 Livres
Engine Option 1: 2x 2 x Volvo Penta TAMD74L
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: (125 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: (404 Gallons)
Nombre de couchettes simples: 7
Nombre de toilettes: 3
Capacité en sièges: 12
OPTIONAL CREW CABIN
* 1 single berth * Hanging and storage space * Individual berth light * Opening portlights.
Bathroom/WC: Marine WC * Washbasin * Mirror * Shower with pump out.
* Furniture finished in choice of natural cherry or classic cherry with clear lacquer finish * Console area finished
with burr elm * Galley worktop in Avonite * Laid timber galley floor * Choice of upholstery fabrics, carpets and
curtains from co-ordinated range.
* All suites and cabins have generous storage comprising lockers, drawers and shelves as appropriate.
* Self-draining * Teak-laid deck * Upholstered seat * Hatch on gas strut to lazarette stowage * Steps to side decks
* Cockpit lighting * Transom door leading to bathing platform * Side lockers * Fender storage * 220/240v shore
support inlet * Stainless steel handrails * Remote fuel cocks located in locker * Manual bilge pump with valve chest
in locker * Access to engine room * Integral stairway to flybridge with teak treads * Transom teak laid bathing platform
with foldaway swimming ladder, hot and cold shower * Transom storage locker * Dinghy chock system.
* Helm position with repeat engine controls and instrumentation * Repeat log/echo sounder and autopilot controls
* Hydraulic steering * Rudder position indicator * Trim tab controls * Bow thruster controls * Remote anchor winch
control * VHF/RT * High speed compass * Searchlight remote control * Horn * Intercom * Visual and audible engine
warning system * Bilge pump audible alarm * Double helm seat * U-shaped seating for 6 with table * Separate sunbed
aft * Refrigerated coolbox * Loudspeakers linked to saloon hi-fi * Integral stairway from aft cockpit with GRP hatch
* Wind deflector screen * Stainless steel handrails * GRP radar arch * Console and seat covers * Matched whip aerials
for VHF R/T and radio.
* U-shaped sofa with table on starboard side * Moveable two seat sofa opposite * Bottle and glass storage * Drinks
refrigerator * TV/VCR (21 inch) * Stereo radio/CD with saloon and exterior speakers * Triple stainless steel framed
sliding doors to cockpit for maximum opening * Tinted windows * Clear forward windscreens * All windows in
toughened safety glass with stainless steel frames * Curtains or sunscreens to all windows and doors * Flush fit
halogen downlighters * Clock and barometer.FORWARD OWNER’S STATEROOM
* Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Dressing table with mirror * Wardrobe and shelves * Storage lockers and
drawers * Downlighters and individual berth lights * Deck hatch with flyscreen and blind * 2 opening portholes * Mirror
* Access to en-suite bathroom.
En-suite shower/WC: Electric WC * Washbasin with mixer tap * Mirror * Toothbrush/mug and towel holders * Shower
compartment with automatic pump out * Extractor fan * Porthole.
* Twin beds with quilted bedspreads * Dressing table with mirror * Large wardrobe with shelves * Storage lockers
and drawers * Bedside table * Downlighters and individual berth lights * Two opening portholes.
En-suite shower/WC: Electric WC * Washbasin with mixer tap * Mirror * Toothbrush/mug and towel holders
* Separate shower compartment with automatic pump out * Extractor fan * Porthole * Storage locker * Separate
door to passageway.
(NB: Alternatively the Stateroom can be fitted with a double bed in place of the twin single beds).
PORT GUEST CABIN
* 2 single berths with quilted bedspreads * Downlighters and individual berth lights * Wardrobe with shelf * Bedside
locker * 2 opening portholes * Storage locker.
24 Volt: 2 x heavy duty batteries for engine starting * 4 x heavy duty auxiliary batteries * Engine alternators charge
both banks of batteries via blocking diodes * 45-amp 24v float ‘smart’ battery charger connected to both battery
banks * Remote battery isolator control switches at main switch panel position * 24v to 12v converters for certain
navigation and radio circuits * Circuit breakers on all circuits.
220/240 Volt: 7kW Diesel generator in sound shield with water cooled specially silenced exhaust * Automatic fire
extinguisher * Shore support inlet in cockpit locker with storage for cable * Polarity check system * Generator/shore
support change-over controls at main control panel * Earth leakage safety trip * Circuit breakers on all circuits
* Power points in owner’s stateroom, guest suite, galley (double) and saloon (2) * Shaver points in both bathrooms.
* Avonite (or similar) worktop * 3-zone ceramic hob * Combination microwave/conventional oven with grill * Stainless
steel sink with mixer tap * Chopping board * 227 litre refrigerator/freezer (24v/240v) * Waste disposal bin * Overhead
and concealed lighting * Drawers and storage cupboards * Dedicated cutlery drawer * Utility area with provision for
* Twin fuel tanks (in N4 grade aluminium) with interconnection system giving a total of 404 gallons (1836 litres) of fuel
capacity * Fuel fillers on port and starboard side decks * High capacity fuel filters/water traps * Remote fuel isolation
controls in cockpit locker * Fuel gauges at lower helm.
* Water tank in heavy duty polypropylene giving 114 gallons (518 litres) capacity plus 11 gallons (50 litres) hot water
calorifier * Water level gauge * Deck filler * Water heated by engine and 240v immersion heater * Automatic water
pump with filter * Pump circuit breaker at main switch panel.
* Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room * Hand operated fire extinguishers (3) in owner’s suite, guest suite and
galley (also in crew cabin if fitted).
* 6 automatic electric bilge pumps (with manual overide) in engine room, forward accommodation and aft lazarette
* High capacity manual bilge system with suction points in the same areas.
POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS
* Engine room soundproofed * High volume air intakes * Engine room extractor fan with electronic time delay * Engine
exhaust silencers and water cooled exhausts * Engine beds integrally moulded with hull for strength and vibration
absorption * Engines flexibly mounted * Engine room forward and aft bulkheads integrally bonded * Automatic/remote
manual fire extinguisher in engine room * Automatic and manual bilge pumps * Engine room lighting * Power-assisted
hydraulic steering system * Engine room access hatch and ladder from cockpit * Propeller shafts in Temet * 4-bladed
Aquafoil propellers in nickel aluminium bronze * High speed, balanced rudders * Cathodic protection for sterngear
* Sterngear, engines, fuel tanks, fillers etc all electrically bonded * 8hp bow thruster with dual station controls.
* Modified deep ‘V’ with moulded spray rails and incorporating propeller tunnels for improved propulsive efficiency
and reduced draft * Hand laid glass fibre construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay-up of powder
bound matt and isophthalic resin * Integrally bonded girder stiffening system * Standard finish white high gloss gelcoat
* GRP/balsa core/PVC foam sandwich construction for deck and superstructure, for strength and high thermal
insulation * Moulded non-slip surfaces on side decks, flybridge and foredeck * Hull antifouled.
* Reversible electric anchor winch (2000W) with foredeck, main helm and flybridge controls * Self-stowing 16kg Delta
anchor with 40 metres of chain * Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve * Stainless steel bow,
stern and spring cleats * Stainless steel bow fairleads * Stainless steel pulpit and guard rails with fender baskets
* Stainless steel coachroof and flybridge handrails * Stainless steel rubbing band with rubber insert * Full set of IMCO
navigation lights * Riding light *Twin beam searchlight with dual-station remote controls * Twin electric horns * Loud
hailer/intercom * Fuel and water fillers.
7kW diesel generator
8hp bow thruster
Power-assisted hydraulic steering system
Remote control electric anchor winch
Electro-hydraulic trim tabs
Dual-station log and echo sounder with alarm
Dual-station VHF/RT and flybridge intercom
Remote control searchlight
Flybridge refrigerated coolbox
Flybridge sunbed cushions
Saloon/flybridge stereo radio/CD
Cocktail bar with refrigerator
Teak-laid aft cockpit deck and flybridge stairway
Triple-opening stainless-steel framed saloon doors
Cockpit night cover
Hot and cold transom shower
240v shore power with 45-amp float battery charger
Electric flush WCs
OTHER ITEMS SUPPLIED AS STANDARD
* Fenders (6) and warps (4) * Ensign staff * First aid kit * Boathook * Owner’s manual * Engine manual * Tool kit
* Emergency porthole cover * Emergency tiller * Anchor winch back-up handle * Cockpit cover * Ship’s document case.
Main Helm position
* Twin helm seats with fore and aft adjustment for helmsman * Stainless steel framed toughened glass windscreen,
clear for unimpaired night vision * Opening side window * Burr elm instrument console with engine instruments, fuel
gauges, rudder position indicator * Single-lever engine controls * Hydraulic steering * Autopilot * Trim tab controls
* Bow thruster controls * Horn button * Navigation light switches * Searchlight remote control * High speed magnetic
compass * Speed and distance log * Echo sounder with alarm * Dual station VHF radio telephone * Intercom * Loud
hailer * Anchor winch remote control * Chart table with light and chart stowage * Windscreen wipers with freshwater
windscreen wash system * Bilge pump controls with visual ‘pump running’ warnings * 24v and 220/240v electrical
control panels * PVC sunscreens.
Length overall (inc pulpit)
50ft 3in (15.32m)
Length overall (ex pulpit) 49ft 2in (14.98m)
Beam 14ft 8in (4.47m)
Draft 3ft 8in (1.12m)
Displacement approx (2 x Volvo TAMD74P)
Fuel capacity 404 gallons (1,836 litres)
Water capacity (inc calorifier) 125 gallons (568 litres