Designed for a safe and comfortable navigation, the Grand Soleil 43 is fast, well balanced and elegant. She is powered by the Yanmar 56 Hp diesel engine. Boat is completely equipped with all necessary equipment for safety and luxury navigation: darkblue hull, full teak, racing-keel, rollreef Harken (new 2007), windex, 4+1 batteries 105 Ah (new 2014), generator Paguro 3 kW, ST60, Simrad GPS colour plotter, TV 26" flatscreen, 2 electric toilet, heater Webasto, lowerable table in saloon, sun sail, winter boat cover, foldable teak gangway, tender Zodiac 240 + Tohatsu 3,5 PH, life raft Zodiac coaster ISO 9650 for 6 persons,...
A list of modifications in 2012:
- epoxy-underwater treatment complete new
- hulltreatment with 3M UV-sealing
- rudder mounting complete new
- hull outlets + all seacocks changed to new
- all waste lines (toilets, waste tank, macerator pump) changed to new
“Night flight” is available to be viewed by appointment. Please call to see this fine vessel.
SELENE YACHTS ADRIATIC
T: +386 41 725 800
T: +385 99 87 43 740
Offices in France, Slovenia,
Germany and The