Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Constructeur: Nautor Swan
Architecte: German Frers
Longeur hors tout: 71 Pied 0 Pouce
Maître bau: 17 Pied 9 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 54 Pied 8 Pouce
Tirant d'eau minimum: 11 Pied 3 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 11 Pied 3 Pouce
Déplacement: 39916 Kilogrammes
Lest: 13517 Kilogrammes
Puissance totale: 225 HP
Marque moteur: Perkins
Modèle moteur: Sabre
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Puissance moteur: 225 HP
Nombre de couchettes simples: 9
Nombre de cabines: 4
Nombre de toilettes: 4
"NORTHERN LIGHT" is one of the last, and the most expensive of the very popular Swan 68's built. She is unique in being one of only 2 center cockpit versions built. Originally built for a well-known German yachtsman, as a fast cruiser racer for the swan circuit, she features a lighter aramid/vinylester hull laminate, taller 4 spreader carbon mast and park avenue boom, retractable bowthruster, hydraulic swim platform, Hydraulic powered headsail and winches and a 4 stateroom plus crew/forepeak cabin interior layout. Owner’s cabin aft is extremely spacious, with full headroom throughout. Extensive detailing in hi gloss clearcoat black carbon, such as companionway steps, table inlays, wheel, mast cover - even the flagstaff! Since 2003, the boat has been based on the US East Coast in summer, and the Caribbean in Winter, and has solely cruised, with Owner and family use only. Extra thick 14mm teak decks new in 2008, new engine and generator (2008) hull paint (2008) North spectra sails (2010) new standing rigging (2010). Always full time captain maintained, and never chartered, she is in immaculate condition, and offered at a very reasonable asking price.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hull awlgripped in claret red with silver cove stripes, and white boot stripes.
- Aramid/vinylester hull laminate.
- Hull awlgrip (2008).
- Wide plank 14mm teak deck (2008).
- Extended transom.
- Hydraulic swim platform.
- Hull windows in main saloon.
- Teak toerail.
Keel & Rudder:
- Lead bolt on keel, 1,00kg lighter than standard.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Perkins Sabre 225hp. Hurth gearbox. Approx 3000 Hrs.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Large centre cockpit with custom pedestal and carbon spoked teak and beech rimmed laminated wheel (1.3m diameter).
- Retractable Hydraulic bowthruster.
- 24v Ships service.
- 220v 50/60 hz 50 A shore power.
- 980Ah 24v House batteries. Approx 4 years old.
- 24v Engine start battery.
- 12v Radio bank battery
- 12v Generator start.
- Service Battery charger.
- Engine Battery Charger.
- Radio bank Battery charger.
- 24v 200Ah Engine alternator.
- Westerbeke 16Kw generator (2008). Approx. 2500 Hrs
- Water separator exhaust.
- Recessed access for shore power cable.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- All pumps are sound insulated.
- Engine and shore Hot water tank
- Sea Recovery watermaker 1500 GPD.
- Emergency bilge pump.
- 2 x 24v bilge pump.
- 2 x manual bilge pump
- Chain locker punp
- Forepeak pump
- Total capacity of 443 gallons in stainless steel tanks
- Total capacity of 262 gallons in stainless steel tanks
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 3 stainless steel holding tanks.
- Furuno navnet plotter/radar.
- LG Flatscreen display.
- B&G Hercules sailing electronics.
- Carbon masthead unit.
- 6 x B&G full function displays.
- B&G FFD in owner’s cabin.
- B&G FFD in crew cabin.
- 5 x B&G 20/20 repeaters.
- B&G halcyon compass.
- Raymarine E95 plotter at helm (2014)
- Robertson autopilot.
- Inmarsat phone
- Miele dishwasher (2008)
- 4-burner Force 10 stove.
- Double sink.
- 2 x Large front opening refrigerators – Iceberg.
- Top opening freezer.
- Raritan icemaker
- 4 vacuflush toilets
- 2 stall showers
- Deck shower.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Marine Air air-conditioning (2009).
- Eberspacher waterborne cabin heating system.
- Galley extraction fan
- Heller turbo fans throughout
- 42’ Sony Flatscreen TV.
- Sony DVD/CD player.
- LCD TV/DVD in owner’s cabin.
- Apple TV
- Sirius Xm
- LED lights throughout the boat.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Screens/blinds on all hatches.
- Hull windows in saloon and chart table area.
- Flush hatches throughout.
Description of layout from forwards:
- From forward, the vee berth area (m,ainly used for storage) has 2 fold up berths with storage under.
- Next aft is the stall shower, accessable from all 3 forward cabins.
- Aft of this are 2 mirror image heads, on each side of the boat, one for each guest cabin.
- Each head has a teak grate sole, vacuuflush heads, and corian vanity sinks.
- Just forward of the mast are 2 guest cabins, the port with a large double berth, the starboard with a large lower bunk and a fold up upper berth.
- Next aft is the main saloon, with an L shaped settee and dining table to port, with 3 single dining chairs.
- Opposite is a cocktail table and settee, with wetbar and entertainment electronics outboard including a large flat screen TV.
- Hull windows provide a view, when sitting in the saloon (to port)
- Starboard hull window is at nav table.
- Aft to port is the spacious U shaped galley, with 2 large front opening refridgerators, top opening freezer and 4 burner stove with oven. Icemaker, Dishwasher and Microwave.
- To starboard of the companionway is the nav table and a passageway to the aft owners cabin.
- Off the passageway is a bunkbed cabin with an ensuite head, that can also be used as a dayhead.
- Inboard of the passageway is the electrical panel, and engine room access.
- The large owners cabin features a double and large single bed, with a settee between, head and stall shower.
- The interior is beautifully crafted in teak, with a teak and holly cabin sole, Ultrasuede upholstery and carbon fibre detailing on the companionway steps and mast cover.
- Lewmar commander system 6 functions.
- GMT carbon 4-spreader mast (2003).
- GMT Park avenue boom (carbon).
- Reckmann hydraulic headsail furler.
- Navtec rod rigging (2010).
- Carbon headstay foil. New 2016
- Hydraulic backstay.
- Hydraulic vang.
- Hydraulic inner forestay.
- Hydraulic outhaul.
- Removable bowsprit for gennaker
- PBO runners
- PBO inner forestay
- Lewmar 111 primaries. Hydraulic.
- Lewmar 77 secondaries.
- Lewmar 77 mainsheet winches (1 x hyd).
- Lewmar 66 halyard winches (1 x hyd).
- Lewmar 45 runner winches.
- North spectra mainsail (2010).
- North spectra 125% genoa (2010).
- Storm jib.
- North Asymmetrical spinnaker in sock 2013 (unused)
- Deck wash (fresh and salt water).
- Retractable electric passarelle.
- 2nd carbon passarelle.
- Small cockpit table.
- Large cockpit table
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Hydraulic Lewmar 3000 windlass.
- Twin bow rollers.
- Pop up cleats.
- Roller fairleads
- 300ft stainless anchor chain.
- CQR anchor
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Sail cover.
- Bimini (2014)
- Joiner between bimini and dodger
- Cockpit cushions.
Tender & Outboard:
- Caribe dinghy.
- Yamaha 2 cycle 15hp outboard.
- Liferaft stowage.
- 6-person liferaft.
- 2 x personal EPIRB
- MOM module
- Lifejackets and harnesses.
- Halon Engine room flooding system.
- 7 Fire extinguishers.
- Fire blanket.
- Nespresso machine.
- Main Saloon artwork.
- 2 Half models, mounted in saloon.
- Pot, pans, galleyware.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.