Beautiful One-Owner Island Packet 380
Major Price Reduction - Make an Offer!
This nice Island Packet 380 is a one-owner boat that has been lovingly maintained. She has been lightly used and is in good condition. Her owners have moved up to a larger Island Packet and are anxious to hear all offers.This is a great opportunity for you!
Among her recent improvements: Exterior teak stripped and refinished - spring 2015. NEW HOLIDING TANK - Summer 2015. She has Nice Electronics Package, Autopilot, and Marine Air Conditioning. If you are in the market for a mid-size cruiser, don't buy until you check out this beautiful Island Packet 380!
SHOWINGS BY APPOINTMENT
Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis.
Please contact Ed Whiteaker at 941-776-0616 or 941-704-4698
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Constructeur: Traditional Watercraft
Architecte: Bob Johnson
Pavillon: United States
Quille: Quille pleine
Forme de la coque: Monocoque
Longeur hors tout: 39 Pied 7 Pouce
Maître bau: 13 Pied 2 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 32 Pied 0 Pouce
Longueur de pont: 38 Pied 0 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 4 Pied 7 Pouce
Déplacement: 21000 Livres
Lest: 9000 Livres
Hauteur sous barrots: 6 Pied 5 Pouce
Puissance totale: 56 HP
Marque moteur: Yanmar
Année de construction: 2000
Modèle moteur: 4JH3BE
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Nombre d'heures: 2300
Puissance moteur: 56 HP
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: Aluminium (170 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: Aluminium (85 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs des eaux usées: Plastique (40 Gallons)
One of Island Packet's most popular models, the 380 features comfortable accommodations for up to 7 people. 6'5" headroom throughout with beautiful teak & holly sole.
The forward owner's cabin features a queen-sized centerline island berth with access from either side. Aft to port is the head which is accessed from either the forward stateroom or the salon.
The "large" head features a unique folding shower stall enclosure that stows against the bulkhead when not in use.
The main salon is next aft creating a large central area for living and entertaining. Island Packet's signature fold-up table is stowed on the forward bulkhead. To port is a large L-shaped settee that converts to a double berth. To starboard is a large settee that doubles as a single berth. Both settees feature generous storage beneath and behind.
Farther aft to port is the navigation station which doubles as the yacht's main control center.
The galley is to starboard of the companionway stairs and features a roomy but secure wrap-around counter with ample workspace and storage and a 3-burner LPG stove with oven.
Aft to port is the large guest stateroom with a queen-size pullman style berth athwartship. This stateroom features a unique hideaway sink in a pullout drawer.
Wraparound counter space with sink forward on centerline, gimballed stove outboard, and refrigerator/freezer aft.
- Gimballed Princess SS propane 3-burner stove with oven
- Origo Microwave oven
- Double stainless steel sink with spray faucet and separate hand pump
- Foam injected, well insulated icebox with fridge and freezer
- Adler Barbour Super Cold Machine with cross-over fan and water pump
- Foldup counter extension forward
- Generous lockers including slide-out trash bin
- Marine Air System VCP -16K A/C (Mounted under port settee)
- (4) Grp 27 AGM batteries in house bank
- (1) Grp 31 AGM starting battery
- Batteries secured per offshore race regulations
- Charles 5000 Series 40 amp battery charger, shore power
- Balmar High Output 100A engine alternator
- Balmar Duo-Charger system
- (2) 30A 120 volt shore power inlets with (2) 30A 50 ft. power cords
- XANTREX Prosine 1800w PureSine inverter system
- Mast Mounted Tricolor/ Strobe Navigation Light on separate dash mounted breaker with own battery backup
- (2) Hella Fans
- Yanmar 4JH3BE 56 hp. diesel engine, Approximate 2300 hrs.
- Kanzaki KM3A gear wtih 2.64:1 reduction
- 1-1/4" stainless steel shaft with "Shaft Shark" line cutter
- Fiberglass waterlift muffler system
- Three blade feathering Autoprop
- Spare 3-blade fixed prop
- Standard Horizon Quest X at nav station
- Full-function Ram Mic VHF at helm
- Raymarine ST6000+ autopilot at helm with ST600R cabled remote at Nav Station
- Raymarine ST60+ wind instrument at helm
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata at helm
- Raymarine ST60 MultiData repeater at nav station
- Raymarine Pathfinder RL70RLC at helm (Color chartplotter and radar)
- Raymarine RL70RCPlus at nav station (chartplotter and radar with interface for PC)
- Raymarine 4KW dome radar mounted on custom Kato mast mount with guard
- Loudhailer Horn (not connected) mounted under radar
- Raymarine 125 GPS system
- Raymarine RL70, spare, unmounted
- Shakespeare TV Antenna mounted on Mast, cable led to fitting above settee on starboard side
The nav station is situated at the aft end of the port side main salon bunk and doubles as the yacht's main control center.
- Standard Horizon QuestX
- Raymarine RL70RC Plus radar and chartplotter
- Raymarine ST60 Multi display (depth, speed, wind, nav data)
- Raymarine ST600R Autopilot cabled remote control
- Raymarine PC interface box and cable
- Alpine TDA7653 AM/FM/CD with Alpine 6 disc changer with remote
- Twin Bose Speakers mounted in main salon
- Two waterproof speakers in cockpit
- Flip-up nav table with navigator's tool storage under
- Full electric panel for AC and DC systems
- Chart stowage drawer beneath settee
- Lewmar Sprint 1500 windlass, vertical capstan 12vDC electric
- Delta Fastset 55lb primary anchor with 260' of 5/16" high tensile chain and 100' of 5/8" three-strand rope
- Bruce 35lb with 40' of 5/16" high tensile chain and 250' of 5/8" three-strand rope
Deck & Cockpit
The cockpit has full length contoured seats that accommodate a large crew or invite stretching out.
- Raised helm seat with optional stainless steel padded backrest
- Rack and pinion steering on pedestal, wheel brake, single lever engine control
- Pedestal-mount cockpit table
- Insulated beverage locker, two large seat lockers
- Cockpit shower
- Swim step with swim ladder
- Stern rail seats, P&S
- Factory-optional closed-cell foam cockpit cushions, to include stern rail seats with backs
- Leather-covered stainless steel wheel
- Stainless steel Kato dinghy davits at stern
- LifeSling mounted aft, starboard
- Edson outboard motor stand, aft pulpit
- Full length "Full Foil" keel with molded interior ballast
- Solid hull, handlaid with high-modulus tri-axial glass construction
- Rudder shoe offers grounding protection
- Wide walkways with bulwarks forward, diamond pattern nonskid
- Full length continuous stainless steel grabrails on cabin top
- Double lifelines with gates port, starboard and in the aft pulpit
- Factory Option Stainless Steel Dorade vents and guards
- Rubrail with stainless steel striker
- Exterior teak completely stripped and refinished w gloss Cetol - 2015
Sails & Rigging
Island Packet's long term commitment to the cutter rig, paralleling the choice of experienced offshore cruisers and short handed racers worldwide, is due to its versatility, ease of use, and excellent performance over a wide range of sea and wind conditions.
- Freestanding staysail on Harken furler, with Hoyt boom for self tacking,
- High-clew 110 Yankee geno jib on Harken furler
- Charleston Spar keel-stepped mast
- In-mast Seldon mainsail furling with mid-boom sheeting for an uncluttered cockpit layout. Includes spare main halyard
- 3/4 oz. Asymmetrical spinnaker (see photo)
- Telescoping whisker pole with custom mast rail and mounting, stores vertically at mast
- All furling and sail-handling lines are led aft to stoppers in the cockpit for ease of sail handling, sail furling, and reefing.
- Self-tailing Lewmar winches: (2) 48CST primaries, (2) 30CST on cabin top, and (2) 24 Series on mast.
- 40 Gallons, NEW 2015 HOLDING TANK - HD polyurethane
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.