The Island Packet 380 is a classic cruising boat for a couple. With her easy-to-handle cutter rig (two roller furlers and in-mast main), spacious and comfortable salon, two cabins/one head layout, she is a capable world cruiser. EMERALD ISLE is a one-owner boat, equipped for certification for (and participated in) the Marion-Bermuda race. With light seasonal New England use, this IP380 is in great condition and must be seen!
- EMERALD ISLE is equipped with a long list of the most desirable Factory Options.
- The IP380 was Cruising World magazine's "Best Value in a Cruising Boat" in 1999
- The IP380 is listed in Ferenc Mate's "The World's Best Sailboats, Vol.!!"
EMERALD ISLE is launched and commissioned for the 2016 season. The holding tank has been replaced at great expense....a job that will have to be done at some point on all IP380's.
She is ready to go!
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
EMERALD ISLE (name reserved)
Constructeur: Traditional Watercraft FL
Architecte: Robert K. Johnson
Pavillon: United States
Quille: Quille pleine
Forme de la coque: Monocoque
Longeur hors tout: 39 Pied 7 Pouce
Maître bau: 13 Pied 2 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 32 Pied 0 Pouce
Longueur de pont: 38 Pied 0 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 4 Pied 7 Pouce
Déplacement: 21000 Livres
Lest: 9000 Livres
Hauteur sous barrots: 6 Pied 5 Pouce
Poids à sec: 21000 Livres
Puissance totale: 56 HP
Marque moteur: Yanmar
Année de construction: 2000
Modèle moteur: Yanmar 4JH3BE
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Nombre d'heures: 2300
Hélice: Hélice pliante
Puissance moteur: 56 HP
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: Aluminium (170 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: Aluminium (85 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs des eaux usées: GRP (40 Gallons)
LAYOUT and EQUIPMENT
The Island Packet 380 represents a further evolution of the design, engineering, and construction philosophy proven in over 1500 yachts and in countless miles of all kinds of cruising.
- Full length "Full Foil" keel with molded interior ballast
- Solid hull, handlaid with high-modulus tri-axial glass construction
- Rudder shoe offers grounding protection
- Wide walkways with bulwarks forward, diamond pattern nonskid
- Full length continuous stainless steel grabrails on cabin top
- Double lifelines with gates port, starboard and in the aft pulpit
- Optional Stainless Steel Dorade vents and guards
- Optional co-extruded hi-impact vinyl molded rubrail with stainless steel striker
- Exterior teak completely stripped and refinished with gloss Cetol, spring 2015
The cockpit has full length contoured seats that accommodate a large crew or invite stretching out.
- Raised helm seat with optional stainless steel padded backrest
- Rack and pinion steering on pedestal, wheel brake, single lever engine control
- Pedestal-mount cockpit table
- Insulated beverage locker, two large seat lockers
- Cockpit shower
- Swim step with swim ladder
- Stern rail seats, P&S
- Factory-optional closed-cell foam cockpit cushions, to include stern rail seats, with color-coordinated piping
- Leather-covered stainless steel wheel
- Stainless steel Kato dinghy davits at stern
- LifeSling mounted aft, starboard
- Edson outboard motor stand, aft pulpit
- Exterior teak completely stripped and refinished w gloss Cetol, spring 2015
- Molded sole at companionway base with teak grate
- Interior courtesy lights with switch at companionway
- Teak and holly cabin soles
- Teak cabinetry throughout, with locking hardware
Wraparound counter space with sink forward on centerline, gimballed stove outboard, and refrigerator/freezer aft.
- Gimballed Princess SS propane 3-burner stove with oven
- Origo Microwave oven
- Two basin, deep polished stainless steel sink with spray faucet and separate hand pump
- Foam injected, well insulated icebox with fridge and freezer
- Adler Barbour Super Cold Machine with cross-over fan and water pump
- Foldup counter extension forward
- Generous lockers including slide-out trash bin
- Air conditioning, ducted to cabins
The main salon's large, central living area is equally suited for social gatherings, off-watch retreats, or gourmet dining. The central hinged table with overhead lights may be either secured against the bulkhead mounted bottle and glass rack, or easily lowered to make a large dining area.
- Full length settees port and starboard for extra sleeping space, both with custom lee cloths for offshore use.
- Port settee pulls converts to double
- Air conditioning MarineAire Systems VCP-16kbtu, with reverse cycle heat
NAV STATION and ELECTRICAL PANEL
The nav station is situated at the aft end of the port side main salon bunk and doubles as the yacht's main control center.
- Standard Horizons MATRIX VHF with AIS display, new 2016
- AIS system, new 2016
- Raymarine RL70RC Plus radar and chartplotter
- Raymarine ST60 Multi display (depth, speed, wind, nav data)
- Alpine TDA7653 AM/FM/CD with Alpine 6 disc changer
- Flip-up nav table with navigator's tool storage under
- Full electric panel for AC and DC systems
- Chart stowage drawer beneath settee
OWNER's CABIN FORWARD
The forward owner's cabin is a real delight with a queen sized, centerline island berth with access from both sides.
- Aft half of berth is hinged with gas-assist for bulky storage
- Generous drawers, lockers
- Drawers and lockers are cedar-lined
- Door from cabin for private access to head
- Hella fan
- Accessed from the owner's cabin or the main salon, it features a generous vanity with cabinet below a deep polished oval stainless steel sink, a large overhead hatch, opening port, and several lockers for toiletry items.
- Folding door converts head to shower stall
- Fold-down teak seat in shower
- Vanity with sink
- Full length mirror
- Raritan PHII manual toilet
- Holding tank with dockside pumpout and overboard discharge
- New composite holding tank, winter 2015-16
- Private cabin with door
- Built-in hide-away sink, storage bureau, cedar-lined hanging locker and drawers
- Hella fan
- Standard Horizon MATRIX at nav station
- Full-function MATRIX mic at helm
- Raymarine ST6000+ autopilot at helm
- Raymarine ST60+ wind instrument at helm
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata at helm
- Raymarine ST60 MultiData repeater at nav station
- Raymarine Pathfinder RL70RLC at helm (chartplotter and radar)
- Raymarine RL70RCPlus at nav station (chartplotter and radar)
- Raymarine 4KW dome radar mounted on custom Kato mast mount with guard
- Raymarine 125 GPS system
- Raymarine RL70, spare, unmounted
Island Packet's long term commitment to the cutter rig, paralleling the choice of experienced offshore cruisers and short handed racers worldwide, is due to its versatility, ease of use, and excellent performance over a wide range of sea and wind conditions.
- Freestanding staysail on Harken furler, with Hoyt boom for self tacking,
- High-clew 110 Yankee geno jib on Harken furler
- Charleston Spar keel-stepped mast
- In-mast Seldon mainsail furling with mid-boom sheeting for an uncluttered cockpit layout. Includes spare main halyard
- 3/4 oz. Asymmetrical spinnaker (asymm and pole added in 2003)
- Telescoping whisker pole with custom mast rail and mounting, stores vertically at mast
- All furling and sail-handling lines are led aft to stoppers in the cockpit for ease of sail handling, sail furling, and reefing.
- Self-tailing Lewmar winches: (2) 48CST primaries, (2) 30CST on cabin top, and (2) 24 Series on mast.
IJPE : 755.17 sq ft
I : 50.17 ft
J : 17.17 ft
P : 42.83 ft
E : 15.17 ft
- Yanmar 4JH3BE 56 hp. diesel engine, 2300 hrs.
- Kanzaki KM3A gear wtih 2.64:1 reduction
- 1-1/4" stainless steel shaft with line cutter
- Fiberglass waterlift muffler system
- Three blade feathering Autoprop
- Spare 3-blade fixed prop
- (4) Grp 27 AFM batteries in house bank, new 2007
- (1) Grp 31 AGM starting battery, new 2007
- Batteries secured per offshore race regulations
- Charles 5000 Series 40 amp battery charger, shore power
- Balmar 100A engine alternator
- Balmar Duo-Charger system
- (2) 30A 120 volt shore power inlets with (2) 30A 50 ft. power cords
- XANTREX Prosine 1800w PureSine inverter system
- Lewmar Sprint 1500 windlass, vertical capstan 12vDC electric
- Delta Fastset 55lb primary anchor with 260' of 5/16" high tensile chain and 100' of 5/8" three-strand rope
- Bruce 35lb with 40' of 5/16" high tensile chain and 250' of 5/8" three-strand rope
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.