2000 Four Winn's 298 Vista express with twin Volvo 250hp I/O’s. Currently stored inside heated building for winter. Previous owner invested over $27k in his 2 years of ownership. Owner has put 10 hours on boat since taking ownership. Services/Upgrades in last 2 years include:
- Garmin 7610XSV, Garmin radar, Garmin thru hull transducer and standard horizon vhf setup.
- Insignia 20" flat screen, DVD player and digital TV antenna. Also new Sony Stereo.
- All VDO gauges replaced in dash
- 2 Two new isotherm refrigerators
- Lewmar windlass V700 and anchor rode
- Cockpit cushions and carpeting, bow sunpads
- Engine tune ups, belts, thermostats & housings, circulator pumps.
- Outdrive bellows, clamps, gaskets, trim senders, 2 trim pistons, piston hoses.
- Bilge pumps, float switches, bilge fume detector, blower hose, dual trumpet horns
- Both sink faucets, Fresh water pump & head charcoal filter
- General services and detailing performed twice a year. Zinc's & bottom paint every spring.
- AND MORE.
With the wide beam, generous accommodations and impressive standard equipment list, the 298 Vista became a popular model for Four Winns. She's built on a relatively heavy modified-hull with cored hullsides, and her extended swim platform-strong enough to carry a PWC- adds to her appearance. The 298's plush interior is arranged in the conventional manner with double berths fore and aft, a convertible dinette, a well equipped galley and a standup head compartment with a Vacuflush toilet. Owner has invested a lot of money in upgrades and electronics within the last months. The companion way hatch is backed with a sliding screen door. On deck, the seat cushion on the driver's side of the double helm seat flips up to create a leaning post, and molded steps in the console provide access to the foredeck via the walk-through windshield.
107 R Elliot St.
Danvers, MA 01923