Don't let the size of this 38 foot Catana fool you! You will be impressed with the performance of this Christophe Barrau design. The moment you step on board, you get that feeling that this cat can sail! If you are tired of the lack-luster upwind performance of all those other cookie-cutter cats that saturate the market, take a moment to look at this boat.
Performance + Comfort = YES!
The North Sail screecher will provide that OMPH that will excel your expectations and get you going fast to your next way point. Looking for a magic carpet ride? One of three spinakers will provide that for you. A unique centrally located steering wheel enables you to views from sea to sails.
- Force 10 stove three burner stove
- Double sink
- Large fridge (Danfoss Compessor Keel Cooler)
- Starboard engine rebuilt in 2012
- FIVE solar panels
- Daggerboards with min. draft 2 ft 3 in, max draft 7 ft 8 in
- Unique Owner's version
- VAT paid!
- Boat is currently sailing in the Caribbean - contact us for current location
- Owner is willing to deliver the boat from Caribbean as far north as Bahamas or other agreed location
If you are ready to sail, this boat is ready to GO! Already located in the tropical paradise of the Windward Islands - what more can you ask for?
Contact - Alexis de Boucaud The Multihull Company Florida Office Located at the Ft. Lauderdale Marine Center
250 SE 2nd St. #1530 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33315 Phone: 484-744-2740 E-Mail: Alexis@multihullcompany.com
Please contact Alexis de Boucaud 350 2nd Street#1530 Ft.Lauderdale,Florida
at 484-744-2740 Fax: +1 954 200 6150
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Échelle de bain
Douchette de cockpit
Table de cockpit
Éolienne - D400
Panneau solaire - x5 2012 Kyocera 140
- 6 foot bow sprit
- Starboard hull owner's cabin
- Sleeps six in three cabins plus two in saloon
- 2016 Ranitan head, Jabsco manual pump
- Spectra Cape Horn watermaker
- 2012 Icom 802 Single Side Band radio
- Furno radar
- Lawrence HS-7 chart plotter
- Honda 2000 generator (not needed)
- Blue Sky Solar charging system
- 2015 alternator
- 220V elect sockets
- Link Pro battery monitoring system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.