Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Architecte: Bruce Farr
Longeur hors tout: 42 Pied 5 Pouce
Maître bau: 13 Pied 6 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 35 Pied 9 Pouce
Tirant d'eau minimum: 6 Pied 1 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 6 Pied 1 Pouce
Déplacement: 8265 Kilogrammes
Lest: 2850 Kilogrammes
Puissance totale: 56 HP
Marque moteur: Yanmar
Modèle moteur: 4JH3E
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Puissance moteur: 56 HP
Nombre de couchettes simples: 8
Nombre de cabines: 3
Nombre de toilettes: 2
BARRIQUE is an ideal family cruising yacht having been cherished by her current owners and in great condition down below. She would suit a family looking to do some South coast cruising or even venturing further afield. With her Bruce Farr lines and Phillipe Stark interior she sails beautifully with a very comfortable and stylish interior.
We have owned BARRIQUE since 2002 and in the first 5 years of ownership cruised her extensively; Mediterranean, Baltic, Atlantic coast of France, UK South and East coasts. For the last 5 years we have used her for the occasional channel crossing and south coast trips. We have kept records, invoices and receipts for all annual maintenance and major new parts (listed in particulars) - which for the last 4 years have been carried out to a very high standard by Berthon. Of note, the fully enclosed cockpit tent and folding cockpit table have allowed us to spread 'upstairs' even in inclement conditions and the retractable bowsprit and North furling asymmetric have allowed us to continue sailing in light winds where previously the engine would have been called into action. Tempus fugit, the dark side beckoned, and we now have a motor yacht more suited to our modest adventures afloat of late, so BARRIQUE, very sadly, must go.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Balsa core deck.
- Teak toe rail.
- Teak cockpit.
Keel & Rudder:
- Cast iron keel with stainless steel bolts.
- Bolts replaced 2002.
- Rudder bearings replaced 2010.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Yanmar 4JH3E 56hp.
- Shaft drive.
- Prop Protector disc cutter on shaft.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – approx. 1,566 as of September 2016.
- Engine last serviced: July 2015.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Maxprop feathering propeller.
- Wheel steering – Wheel recovered 2014.
- Emergency tiller steering.
- 12vDC domestic system with 220v ring main from shore power.
- 1 x 12V Engine battery.
- 12V Domestic battery bank under starboard bunk.
- 240V Invertor – Low power.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Hot and cold pressurised water system.
- Calorifier – Engine cooling and 240V immersion heater.
- 1 x Manual bilge pump.
- 1 x Electric bilge pump.
- Total capacity of 170 litres in 1 x tank.
- Total capacity of 606 litres in 2 x tanks.
- 3 x Raymarine i70 colour displays at helm – new 2014.
- 1 x Raymarine i70 colour repeater beneath sprayhood – new 2014.
At chart table:
- Raymarine chart plotter with radar.
- Raymarine 55E DSC VHF with handsets at chart table and helm.
- Raymarine type II linear drive oversized autopilot - new 2014.
- Airmar sonic speed transducer (does not clog like a paddlewheel) – new 2014.
- Masthead wind instrutment – new 2014.
- Depth transducer – new 2014.
- ENO stainless oven and gas hob with retractable cover – stove new 2014.
- 12V Fridge with freezer compartment.
- 2 x Stainless steel sinks.
- 2 x Jabsco manual toilets.
- 2 x Showers.
- 1 x Cockpit shower.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher D4 Airtronic with outlets in all 3 cabins plus saloon with programmable timer and thermostat – new 2009.
- Fusion entertainment system with Bluetooth connectivity – new 2015.
- 500W Amplifier.
- 2 x Saloon speakers.
- 3 x Cockpit speakers.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Light pear veneer interior.
- Upholstery renewed with Aqua Nova in Oatmeal in 2009 and remains in good condition.
- Saloon table descends and two in-fill cushions convert dinette into a double berth.
- Detachable ceiling lamp over table provides more intimate lighting at dinner.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Large heads compartment with shower attachment at sink.
- Main cabin with double bunk offset to starboard and sofa and large wardrobe to port.
- Saloon has a large seating area to starboard and galley to port.
- Behind the seating area to starboard is the large chart table.
- Behind galley to starboard is second heads.
- Aft is two double cabins one to port and one to starboard.
- Retractable Selden bowsprit and furling gennaker kit – new 2011.
- Standing rigging 1 x 19mm – new 2011.
- Running rigging – new 2011.
- 2 x Lewmar 44 sheet winches.
- 2 x Lewmar 44 halyard winches
- 2 x Lewmar 54 sheet winches.
- All sails are North Sails Dyneema laminated dacron for UV stability and all new for 2012.
- Fully battened main with 2 reefs and ball-bearing mast track cars.
- Furling genoa.
- G1 Asymmetric furling gennaker with torsion rope & Selden CX25 furler.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 12V Anchor windlass with wired hand controls.
- 2 x Simpson swivelling, retracting, removable, stainless davits.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Navy blue canvas sprayhood – new 2013.
- Navy blue canvas cockpit tent – new 2013.
- Navy blue bimini, covers the entire cockpit.
- Navy blue canvas stack pack – new 2014.
Tender & Outboard:
- 1x RibEye rib (new 2015).
- 1x Mariner 5hp 2-stroke outboard at pushpit.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.