An Opportunity to acquire a late model (1998) Buzzard's Bay 14 built to exacting standards by MacDougalls' Cape Cod Marine Falmouth. Properly stored, sailed and cared for on Nantucket, this little yacht is in great condition...and a rare find !
An absolute pleasure to sail, the Buzzard's Bay 14 is an ideal choice for today or as a family keep-sake for generations. Aluminum spars, natural teak finish on deck, seats and trim require nominal upkeep. Johnson outboard mounts on bracket. Harding Sails. Electric and manual bilge pumps. Hull in great shape. Running and standing rigging fine.
Boat measures 17' 9" LOA. Ready to sail. Convenient deck hinged mast step. Fast, comfortable sloop for up to 6 people.
Excellent sailing characteristics. Ideal fun for young or experienced boaters alike. Seasoned sailors are sure to enjoy the performance of a L. F. Herreshoff designed Buzzard's Bay 14.
Easy transport and storage with custom Triad trailer, included in sale.
Please call for details. Priced to sell.
* For high quality new Buzzard's Bay 14 construction, related boat parts and maintenance, please contact Scott Dayton at:
•Length overall: 17' 9"
• Length at waterline: 14’ 1”
• Beam: 5'10"
• Draft: 2’ 6”
• Draft Ballast (standard) lead encapsulated: 900 lbs
• Sail Area (working sails) : 103 sq ft Main sail; 35 sq ft Jib
• Displacement: 2000 lbs
• Displacement/Length Ratio: 325.8
• Ballast/Displacement Ratio: 45%
• Aspect Ratio: 3.3
• Waterline length to beam Ratio: 27%
For high quality new vessel construction, related boat parts and maintenance, please contact Scott Dayton at:
PO Box 111
S. Chatham, MA 02659-0111