Very Clean and maintained ! They just need out of the boat !
It is a great boat looking for a new owner to have fun with !
The 3288 was the best selling flybridge cruiser with over 3,000 sold.
They are economical to operate with a surprisingly spacious interior. She has twin Hino Diesel Engines 150 hp. each with only 2,753 hrs. on them. They came with a standard lower helm and have a private aft cabin beneath the raised salon dinette.
This boat has been kept in " like new condition ".
Listing Broker; Charles Tucker give me a call today @ 360-621-3704 or E-mail me today at: email@example.com
1. Cut out 3 panels ( sides under the seats , center )
2. Scrape and remove old balsa core, sand off remaining balsa.
3. Install 4 layers 1/4" plywood coating all sides and edges with resin.
Layers were adhered with the resin and screwed down to each previous layer
Used 1 and 1/2 gallons of resin and 400 screws.
4. The 4th layer brought up the height exactly to the natural level of the fiberglass floor.
5. Used resin to glue down the fiberglass floor, the screwed it down.
6. Used resin to fill seams in fiberglass floor.
7. Glued down and screwed aluminum strip to cover horizontal seams.
8. Installed seats.
9. Installed helm chair pedestal.
2 round stainless steel sinks
Hillerange 3 burner propane stove with oven
Good food storage space and counter space
Hot and Cold water pressure system
Davis Weather Monitor
Seth Thomas Quart Clock
Icon VHF IC-M56
Navico HP8000 Auto Pilot
2 Audiovox Speakers
Aqua Meter Ensign 735 B Digital Tach-Sync
Water Level Monitor
Tankwatch Holding tank alert system
Volvo Diesel Heater
Electric Heater shower power 110 volt.
AM/FM Cassette Radio
110 volt. AC shore power
12 volt DC house power
House Batteries and engine Batteries
Tank watch system
Tradewind Yacht Sales
17791 Fjord Dr NE Suite S
Poulsbo, WA 98370