1990 Island Packet 32
- Voir toutes les caractéristiques
- Type de moteur/essence:
- Monomoteur / diesel
- Situé en:
- Beaufort, NC
- Matériau de la coque:
- Dernier prix affiché:
- US$ 64,900 (EUR 60,507)
HUGH PRICE REDUCTION! If you are looking for a nice clean Island Packet check this one out first.
Eureka is one of the most popular IP designs and has been maintained in proper cruising condition for the past 10 years by the current knowledgeable owners.
She is one of the roomiest, best laid out 32’s you will find anywhere. Whether you want to go gunk holing, cross oceans or take the family out for a fun week-end (she sleeps 7) Eureka could fit your needs. Eureka is sturdily built, comfortable, easy to sail, rigged for single handling, fully equipped and ready for her next adventure. This vessel is a true turn key operation.
Please contact at 252-728-3155
Visiter le site web
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Architecte: Bob Johnson
Quille: Quille pleine
Longeur hors tout: 32 Pied 0 Pouce
Maître bau: 11 Pied 6 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 28 Pied 7 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 4 Pied 4 Pouce
Déplacement: 12900 Livres
Lest: 5950 Livres
Puissance totale: 27 HP
Marque moteur: Yanmar
Année de construction: 1990
Modèle moteur: 3GM30F
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Nombre d'heures: 2340
Puissance moteur: 27 HP
Vitesse de croisière: 6 Noeuds
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: (85 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: (28 Gallons)
Very spacious galley to stbd of the companionway. Lots of surface work area to prepare on board gormet meals. Built in dish storage and utensil drawers. State of the art Seafrost engine driven refrig/freezer.
- 2 burner Hillerange propane stove w/oven
- 2 each 20# aluminum propane tanks
- Pressure hot and cold pressure water
- SS sink
- Sea Frost engine driven or shore power refrigeration and freezer
- Garmin 546 2011 plotter is in a custom mount at the helm.
- Furuno radar with mast mounted dome
- Horizon Intrepid VHF with Ram mike and distress button
- Sony CDX2180 stereo system with CD. Poly planned speakers in the main salon and cockpit.
- Raytheon 4000+ auto pilot with remote (will reach bow of boat)
- Ritchie compass
- Auto helm, wind, depth and speed instruments
- Radar reflector
- Top of the mast strobe light
- Folding teak nav table
- Repeater for all instruments at the nav center
- (3) 12 volt batteries) 2 - House, 1-Starter (2009)
- 12V and 110V shore power
- Automtic battery charger
- battery condition instruments
- 50' shore power cord 30 amp
- 1000 watt Inverter
- New water heater 2015
Head sails by Espirit.
- Harken Roller furling main by Omar Sails - 2010 (behind mast type)
- Main refurbished by Sailcraft 2015
- Cutter rig -staysail in excellent cond
- Harken roller furling - New Genoa 2015
- All lines led aft through Lewmar rope clutches
- Lewmar 40 self tailing primary winches
- Lewmar self tailing 16 secondary winches
- Whisker pole with on mast storage
- Boom vang
- Flag halyard
- Keel stepped mast
- All equipment manuals.
- Main salon has brass Weems and Path oil lamp, clock and barometer.
- All ports have screens and curtains.
- 3 - 12 volt fans
- 5000 btu Cruise & Carry air conditioner.
- 7 X 50 binoculars
- Emergency battery operated stern light on bracket
- 3 hp outboard
- 9' dinghy
- 25' water hose
- 33 lb Bruce anchor with 100ft of chain and rode
- 35 lb CQR with 50ft of chain and rode
- Simpson Lawrence manual anchor windlass
- Custom cockpit cushions
- Leather wrapped helm wheel
- Pedestal teak folding table
- Cockpit shower
- Forespar dinghy motor lift
- Bimini and Dodger refurbished w/ new waterproofing 2014
- New connector - 2014
- Stern mounted Magna propane barbeque grill.
- Salt water wash down system
- Life Sling overboard system
- Custom Swim platform on stern for easy boarding - 2008
- Dinghy Completely refurbished 2016
Yanmar 3GM30F with 2340 hours. Serviced regularly, very clean engine compartment.
All engine hoses replaced 2013
Stuffing box repacked 2013
Custom heater for engine for quick winter starts
New Fuel pump 2016
Exhaust manifold cleaned 2016
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.