Baltic 43, iconic, stylish and much applauded design from Judel & Vrolik and the famous Baltic yard. Baltic Yachts are often regarded as being on a par with a Swan but offering more personalisation.
APRES SKI has had new decks, a new engine, been Awlgripped and is in fantastic condition. Summer used only, in Maine, and stored under a custom cover in the winters. She is the best Baltic 43 currently available.
**********Seriously for sale, as her owners have bought a larger boat.**********
Offered to co-brokers on a commission split of 50/50.
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Constructeur: Baltic Yachts
Longeur hors tout: 43 Pied 4 Pouce
Maître bau: 13 Pied 9 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 35 Pied 9 Pouce
Tirant d'eau minimum: 8 Pied 0 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 8 Pied 0 Pouce
Déplacement: 8960 Kilogrammes
Lest: 3895 Kilogrammes
Puissance totale: 55 HP
Marque moteur: Yanmar
Modèle moteur: 4JH3E
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Puissance moteur: 55 HP
Nombre de couchettes simples: 8
Nombre de cabines: 3
Nombre de toilettes: 2
APRÈS SKI is a beautiful example of the popular Judel Vrolijk desined Baltic 43, with a very ingenious 3 stateroom layout, and 2 heads. Centerline owners cabin aft. A great sailing boat, she is easily handled by two, but is fast. This boat has benefitted from many recent upgrades, including a new engine and blue awlgripped hull, and also has had the teak decks replaced in 2007. Fantastic package, and will give a buyer years of service without any looming huge expenses.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Fiberglass and balsa sandwich construction, kevlar/e-glass hybrid fibers and CK 57 aircraft balsa.
- Flag blue hull with red and gold stripes AWL-grip (2010).
- Teak decks (2007) including cockpit and coamings.
- Teak binocular/cup holder.
Keel & Rudder:
- Elliptical fin keel.
- Carbon rudder.
- New rudder bearing (2008).
- Carbon fiber rudder with composite shaft and roller bearings.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 4JH3E diesel engine 41.2kW (55.25hp) with Kansaki KM35P gearbox (2004).
Propulsion & Steering:
- Max prop feathering propeller with shaft lock; balanced propeller (2010).
- New shaft (2010).
- Elkhide steering wheel;
- Stainless steel custom pedestal for electronics (2008).
- 12v DC service batteries 4 x 120 Ah.
- 12v DC starting battery 120 Ah.
- Phase Three battery charger 110v (1998).
- 100 Amp alternator with Balmar ARS-4 external regulator (2010).
- 110v AC shore power with six outlets.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurised hot and cold water.
- Electric bilge pump with float switch.
- Whale gusher 10 manual bilge pumps (2015).
- Total capacity of 45 gallons (SS).
- Total capacity of 63 gallons (SS). Water tank and pump (2008).
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Replaced holding tank; plumbed forward head to tank (2008).
- B&G Hydra 2000 navigator pack with sonic speed transducer, fluxgate compass, wind and depth sensors; standard full function display in nav station, (3) 20/20 displays on mast, (3+3+1) deck controllers for 20/20 displays, 360 degree analog display in cockpit, (2) FFD displays in cockpit, (2 additional instruments in cockpit) (2000). Reconditioned BG wind sensors, board, speedo (2011).
- Simrad autopilot w/ ram (2013).Raymarine E80 GPS w/ repeater at nav. station.
- Icom IC-M127 VHF radio with mast mounted antenna.
- Icom IC-M710 SSB with AT-130 automatic antenna tuner.
- Copper grounding plates for SSB. Raytheon R20 radar.
- Ritchie binnacle compass (2000).
- Sony AM/FM/CD stereo (2009) with 10 CD changer and speakers in salon and cockpit.
- Weems and Plath clock and barometer.
- Autopilot ram (2009).
- Furuno GP-35 differential GPS.
- Double stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water.
- Fresh and seawater foot pumps.
- Stainless steel 3-burner propane stove with oven and electric propane solenoid.
- Top loading refrigerator with Seafrost holding plate refrigeration; engine driven compressor and recharged nitrogen (2010).
- Drying cabinet above sink.
- Sharp microwave oven (2003).
- Thermos mounted on bulkhead.
- Aft hanging locker in galley, heated for foul weather gear.
- Jabsco heads with holding tank. (both replaced c. 2007)
- Hot and cold fresh water shower in cockpit.
Heating & Ventilation:
- 3 x Hella turbo cabin fans.
- Eberspacher D4l diesel/forced hot air cabin heather with ducts throughout the interior.
Description of layout from forwards:
Forward cabin with V-berth, V-berth filler that makes the berth extra-large, storage underneath, seat hanging locker and drawers to port; next aft is a large hanging locker; behind the hanging locker is a head with shower; opposite the head is a guest cabin with upper and lower berths and a hanging locker; next aft is the salon with a wraparound settee, dining table to port, dining table lowers to form double berth, cabinets and shelves outboard above backrests; opposite the salon is the nav. station; next aft to starboard is the walk through galley; aft cabin with centerline double berth, seats on both sides, hanging lockers on both sides, drawers, large mirror, storage lockers and a private head with shower; leather upholstery in salon, nav. station and seats both in aft and forward cabins; curtains for side windows; teak liner in all hanging lockers; additional teak handrails for towel racks in both heads; teak trim around overhead lights.
- I: 18.30m.
- J: 5.20m.
- P: 16.20m.
- E: 4.95m.
- Triple spreader aluminium mast by Baltic yachts, anodized black.
- Navtec discontinuous rod rigging.
- Navtec hydraulic boom vang, backstay adjuster and baby stay.
- Insulated backstay for SSB antenna.
- Reckmann R-2 racing roller furling headstay.
- Shroud rollers.
- Winch handles and snatch blocks.
- Replaced running rigging sheaves (2011).
- Running rigging inspected (Jay Maloney) (2012); replaced shroud turnbuckle bolts.
- Main halyard replaced (2013).
Winches (by Lewmar):
- Primaries – (2) L-65 AST 3-speed.
- Secondaries – (2) L-55 AST electric (new motors 2000).
- Main Sheet – L-46 AST.
- Main Halyard – L-40 CST.
- Genoa/Spinnaker Halyards – (3) L-43 CST.
- Control Lines – (2) L-43 AST.
- Mainsail – North, Nordac, (2013).
- Spinnaker - .75oz, Nylon, Sobstad.
- Spinnaker – 1.5oz, Nylon, Hood.
- Spinnaker - .9 oz asymmetric, Nylon, Hood.
- Spinnaker - .75, asymmetric.
- 135% genoa.
- Quick cover sail bag and lazy jacks (2010).
- Lewmar hatches.
- Oak boarding ladder.
- Stainless steel handrail for companionway.
- Cockpit table.
- Flag staff.
- Stanchion replacement (2009).
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Recessed anchor locker.
- Lewmar V-3 windlass (2008).
- 80’ chain.
- 250’ line.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Fairclough cover (2009).
- Bimini/dodger (2013).
Tender & Outboard:
- Teak outboard motor mount (2010).
- Horseshoe life ring.
- Coast guard safety equipment.
- Life sling.
- Lifeline batteries (2009).
- Two type BC extinguishers; one ABC extinguisher.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.