Popular Peter Norlin offshore design. Built for exceptional speed and strength of purpose. Proven. Comfortable. Nicely appointed. Properly cared for. New sails.
Beautiful yacht, classic shape and captivating hull lines. Spacious, uncluttered decks. Cockpit and deck is laid in select teak. Great sail performance. New -Sails- 2015; mainsail w/3 reef points, furling 125% high-cut jib. Spinnakers. New running rigging 2011- all leading to cockpit.
Autopilot, Garmin GPS, Furuno Radar. Navtec Hydraulic backstay. 2005 Volvo Penta model MD2040 engine 40 HP, Volvo 2005 Saildrive. Folding prop. Rich cabin joinery work.
Dockside in Boston, ready for your review. See she now (November) before shrinkwrap covering.
Highly recommended vessel. Exemplary maintenance.
Please call for details.
1987 Sweden 41ft sloop with removable inner staysail
Forward Vee berth cabin:
· Hella Turbo Fan 2 speed
· Par Shower Pump
· 4-inshore life vest
· Foam Fender Board
· Zodiac Cadet Inflatable Dingy, 8' with air floor, paddles and foot pump,
· Cockpit Dodger canvas, window; frame mounted at stern pulpit
· Storm Staysail w/ hanks, 1989 seldom used.
· Asymmetrical Spinnaker with chute
· “Top Climber” bosun's chair , safety harness and line
· Sail Bags, main and jib
· Drogue Bridle with swivel
· 2-cabin lights
· Cushions, recovered 2014
· Sheet set and blanket, new 8/2016
· Smoke Detector
· Tool Bags in hall closet
· Hella Fan on mast, new 5/2016
· 2 sound speakers
· 4-Cabin Lights
· Nautical Reference Books
Cushions, full hide leather, slate blue, 1987, good condition
· Bunk Lee Cloth
· Emergency Repair Materials, Fiberglass and electrical wire
· Chest Harness: 2-XL, 3-L, 1-M, 1-S
· Offshore Life Vests, 5each
· Tankage, Water, 40-gal
. Cushions, full hide leather, slate blue, 1987, good condition.
· Bunk Lee Cloth
· Emergency Repair Materials Plumbing, plugs/sealants/epoxy/pipe
· Fresh Water Pump
· Isotherm IsoTemp SS Hot Water Heater 2010, electric & engine
· Spare 12-volt, Group 24 battery AGM 2007
· Hacksaw Dremel, Wire-Bolt Cutters, Hand Drill
· Tankage, Water, 40-gal
· Propane Stove with 2 burners
· S-2 Xintrex Propane Monitor and Control
· Sink, dual with fresh spigot and both salt and fresh water spigots for Whale Gusher Galley III foot pumps, replaced 2010 & 2012
· LunaSea Red/White 12-v Cabin Lights w/ dimmer, over stove and sink
· IsoTherm Refrigeration 7/2016, 12-volt
· Cutting Knives, place ware, plates etc.
· Plate: Lloyds Register Certificate for hull: GOT562002
· Standard Horizon Radio w/ Auto Fog Signals-Hailer-AIS capability (need receiver)
· Hornet 4 Sailing Monitor wind direction/speed, hull speed 1987
· Fuse Switch Panel and electrical fuses new 2014
· Low and High water Bilge Switches, High water Alarm switch
· ACR EPIRB, automatic deployment, Registered Cat1, Mdl RLB-35
· Standard Horizon HX750S hand held radio
· MegaLight Cockpit Light with cigarette lighter plug
· Smoke Detector
· Hella Turbo Fan, new 8/2016
· LunaSea Red/White 12-v Cabin Light w/ dimmer
· LunaSea white panel light
· Chart light
· Clarion CMD5 Radio/CD
· Inverter GP 1750 watts HD Go Power Elec. Inc.
· Xantrex TrueCharge2 Remote Monitor Controller 3/2016
· Xantrex True Charge Battery Charger 3-bank, 3/2016
· Batteries 5-each, 2-house banks of 2 each Group 24 AGM 12-v batteries, 1-12v Group 25 AGM dual purpose starting battery
· Two battery Switches connecting all batteries by bank and starting
· Yandia Battery Combiner/Isolator
· Navigation tools
· Reference Manuals
· Nav Station Locker: Spares-bulbs/fuses, chargers, hand air pump, sail repair kit, emergency handheld RDF
· Abandon Ship Bags-2 ea. With Solas and Non-Solas Flares etc.
· 2004 Volvo MD2040-D Ser. # 5102505 371
· 2004 Volvo Sail Drive M8258 Ser.# 50250223761, ID # 3582395
Queen size berth with 2-cushions
· Accent Lighting at base of bunk and under cabinets as well as Cabin reading lights at settees
· 40-gal Diesel Tank under bunk as well as swim fins, mask etc.
· Fuel Filter, primary on tank
· Jabsco manual Bilge Pump
· Settee: Electrical Repair tool bag, Fuel/Oil Filters, Zincs
· ESPAR Airtronic D4 diesel fuel forced hot air heater -10,200 BTU 12/2006 ducted to aft, main and V berth cabins
· Carbon Monoxide Alarm
· Cockpit Table
· Lounge Cushion Full Length
· Survitec Group Life raft 6-man rescue platform valise 2/2016
· Hella Turbo Fan
· Cabin Lights
Upper Cabinets: blankets, signal flags
Lower Cabinet: pillows blankets etc.
Settee: Water Filter portable.
· 3- Life Vests, Inflatable-manual, one is offshore qualified
· 2-full foul weather suits, one offshore, 1 onshore
· Wet Suit Dive with winter gloves
· Helmet-large for storms
· Under-sink cabinet, 2 sets foul weather boots-size 10, vacuum cleaner ofr bucket stored in helmsman’s locker in cockpit
· Ventilation fan for wet locker switched at Nav station
· Navtec 1A7 Size 17 Hydralic Backstay Adjuster rebuilt 5/2015
· Tohatsu 4.5 HP 4-stroke dingy engine on aft pulpit mount SN# 007875XF
· 4-Antal Rings w/ loops for 2-sets of Running backs and barber-hauling tensioned jib sheets
· Garmin GPS Map with depth
· Standard Horizon Matrix Remote Microphone
· Globemaster 5” binnacle compass 8/2006
· Autohelm 6000, 1987
· Cockpit cigarette plug receptacle
· Tri-Lens Radar Reflector on post
· Furuno radar Dome
· 2 NewFound Metals SS cockpit well ports to aft cabin 5/2007
· Helmsman’s Locker
. Jabsco Manual Bilge Pump
. Propane Locker, 2ea-5-gallon tanks
. Spare lines for heavy weather lashings etc.
. Block/tackle for dingy engine lifting
. Fortress Anchor with rode.
. 2ea 25ft electrical power cords
. Portable water hose
. 1ea 50ft dockside power cord
· Main Sail w/ 3 reef points 5/2015
· Furling Jib, 125% high cut 5/2015
· Storm Staysail on removable inner stay (under V-Berth), 1989 good repair
· Storm Trysail (under V-Berth) 1989 never used
· Asymmetrical spinnaker with chute (under V-Berth)
· Full Spinnaker with chute (dock Box)
· All new running rigging circa 2011 led to cockpit except reefing via mast
PO Box 111
S. Chatham, MA 02659-0111