Sea Dog is a stabilized 3 stateroom 53' Defever extended to 60' with the addition of a cockpit. She also offers a bow thruster and is in very good condition. The seller has oil analysis reports available for every 300 hours of his ownership. Price reduced!
Contact the listing broker, Curtis Stokes, directly at 954 684 0218 or 1 855 266 5676 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sea Dog is a stabilized 3 stateroom 53' DeFever extended to 60' with the addition of a cockpit. She also offers a bow thruster and is in very good condition. The seller has oil analysis reports available for every 300 hours of his ownership. Price reduced!
Entering the salon through the double aft doors from the covered aftdeck, you will find a wetbar starboard aft then stairs to the master stateroom and engine room, a lounge chair and ottoman and storage cabinet to starboard, entertainment center starboard forward, the galley port forward, a folding teak table and two chairs just aft of the galley, sofa and coffee table to port and a lounge chair and ottoman port aft. Walk forward into the pilothouse and either walk down the starboard forward stairs to the guest staterooms or walk up the internal stairs to the flybridge.
Sea Dog offers a full beam master stateroom aft with a centerline queen size berth and an ensuite head and enclosed shower, a forward guest stateroom with v-berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower and a VIP guest stateroom amidships with a queen size berth and an ensuite head and enclosed shower.
The salon offers a folding teak table and two chairs forward, entertainment center starboard forward, a lounge chair and ottoman and storage cabinet to starboard, stairs to the master stateroom and engine room and a wetbar starboard aft, double doors aft to the aftdeck and cockpit, another lounge chair and ottoman port aft and a sofa and coffee table to port. There are custom blinds and carpet.
The galley is located port forward in the salon.
- Kenmore side by side refrigerator/freezer
- Whirlpool Gold oven
- GE Profile ceramic 4-burner cooktop
- GE Profile Spacemaker 2.0 microwave oven
- Double stainless steel sinks with a dedicated Aqua Pure drinking water filtration system
- Granite countertop
- Danby wine cooler
- Raritan ice maker in the salon wetbar
- Magma stainless steel BBQ grill on the flybridge
- GE chest freezer on the flybridge
Dining space is available at the salon folding teak table and the aftdeck drop leaf table.
The full beam master stateroom aft offers a centerline queen size berth, nightstands, reading lights, 6 portlights, 2 transom hatches, hanging lockers, storage drawers and cabinets, vanity/desk port forward, a benchseat and cabinetry to port, teak & holly sole and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
The VIP guest stateroom is amidships and offers a queen size berth, teak & holly sole, nightstand, hanging locker, storage drawers, vanity/desk, 2 portlights and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
Sea Dog offers a third stateroom forward that offers a v-berth, vanity/desk, 3 portlights, overhead hatch, reading lights, storage drawers and cabinet and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
The pilothouse is on the same level as the salon and offers internal stairs to the flybridge, side deck access doors on each side, a benchseat aft, a chart counter and storage drawers port forward and a full console forward with storage underneath.
- Frigidaire Gallery washer
- Frigidaire Gallery dryer
The flybridge offers an aluminum frame and canvas top, Radar arch and hinged mast, full console forward with storage underneath, Garelick Eez-In helm seat, mate seat, built-in L-shaped seating to port, benchseat starboard, non-skid deck, gas locker and Magma stainless steel BBQ grill and a GE chest freezer.
The covered aftdeck offers same level access to each side deck, non-skid deck, a bimini extension from the hard top, sun shades and folding teak deck furniture.
The cockpit was added in 1997 and offers non-skid deck, teak & stainless steel steps to the aftdeck, transom door to the swimplatform, teak cap rail and a large built-in storage box.
- KVH M3 satellite TV system
- Seawatch 2020 HD TV antenna
- Samsung flat screen TV in the salon
- Panasonic DVD/VHS player in the salon
- Onkyo TX-8511 A/V control receiver in the salon
- SRS True Surround Sound system in the salon
- Digital Stream converter box in the salon
- Alpine & Kenwood speakers throughout the interior
- Clarion Marine M455 AM/FM/CD player in the pilothouse
- Bose exterior speakers
- Simrad/Anritsu RA726UA Radar in the pilothouse with slave unit on the flybridge
- Northstar 952X GPS in the pilothouse
- Northstar 951X GPS on the flybridge
- Simrad Robertson AP20 autopilot in the pilothouse and on the flybridge anda wired R3000X autopilot remote on the flybridge
- Raytheon ST60 Tridata system in the pilothouse and on the flybridge
- EchoPilot forward looking sonar in the pilothouse and on the flybridge
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass in the pilothouse and on the flybridge
- Icom IC-M502 VHF in the pilothouse
- West Marine 500 DSC VHF on the flybridge
- Stephens SEA222 SSB
- KVH Azimuth 314 digital compass in the pilothouse
- Raytheon Ray-410 Loudhailer in the pilothouse
- Phone-Com intercom system
- Cell phone signal amplifier
- Weems & Plath clock & Barometer in the pilothouse
- Onan 8kW generator to port (1947 hours)
- Onan 15kW generator to starboard (2360 hours)
- Xantrex Freedom Marine 30 3000 watt inverter
- Acme Electric Corp. power transformer
- Professional Mariner ProMariner 80 amp battery charger
- Glendinning shore cord system with a 50 amp shore cord
- Two 50 amp shore cords
- Shore cord connections starboard and forward
- 2 X 8D start batteries
- 10 X 6vdc house batteries
- Twin Detroit Diesel 6v71 435hp main engines
- Racor 75/1000FG fuel filters for the mian engines
- Racor 500FG fuel filters for the generators
- Fuel manifold
- Glendinning synchronizer
- Naiad 173 stabilizer system
- Sidepower bowthruster (2006)
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- Marine Air system reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (5 zones)
- Groco GM50 holding tank level monitor
- Galley Maid heads
- Hart Systmes Tank Tender fresh water tank level gauge
- Reliance 19 gallon water heater
- Village Marine Tech 480 gpd Watermaker
- Oil analysis reports available
- Maxwell-Nilsson anchor windlass
- Fortress FX-85 anchor
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Teak cap rails and stainless steel stanchions
- Non-skid decks
- Bulwark boarding gates on each side deck
- Foredeck benchseat and storage
- Windscreen cover and shade, window covers
- 2 rod holders
- Fresh water washdown aft
- Dock water connection
- 13' Lightening tender with a Garmin 441s GPS/plotter and an Icom IC-M302 VHF
- Evinrude E-Tec 30hp outboard (2010)
- 750lb stainless steel davit with a Powerwinch motor
- Swtlik 6 person liferaft
- ACR Satellite2 406 EPIRB
- Fireboy-Xintex FE241 engine room fire suppression system
- Firebiy emergency engine shutdown system
- Fire extinguishers
- Life jackets
- ITT Jabsco Rayline searchlight
- GE security system
- Seller's personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
1323 SE 17th St
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316