This is the best equipped CS 36 Marlin on the market.
Check the list of all the equipment.
The CS 36 MERLIN, while having similar dimensions to the CS 36 TRADITIONAL, is a completely different design. While it was being produced a purchaser had five pages of options to choose from— a Kevlar or fibreglass hull; a swim platform or regular transom; a 28 hp diesel or a 43 hp turbo; a tall or regular rig and by the end, four keel configurations (shoal, wing, deep and performance bulb). As a result, no two Merlins are alike.
Contruction standards were high. The hull was hand-laid fibreglass or Kevlar with balsa core above the water and both hull and deck were vacuum bagged.
Long list of extra equipment:
- Bow thruster (24V) with 2 AGM batteries
- 3000 BTU AC portable
- Gas fireplace in salon
- Custom thick memory foam cushions with custom fitted sheets (2009)
- Water and holding tanks monitors
- Battery monitor
- AGM house + engine batteries (new in 2014)
- New battery charger
- Garhauser hydraulic boom vang
- Teflon mast track with batten cars
- New water heater
- Winter cover
- Full cockpit encosure
- Dinghy davits
- 3 Blade Variprop self-feathering prop -installed
- Spare 2 blade self- feathering prop
- Electric windlass with switch in cockpit
- Spot light plug in cockpit+ 2more inside
- Solar vent in salon
- Windows blinds
- LED lights in salon
- Original main, 150% genoa, 100% jib
- New 130% genoa
1 Port Street East
Mississauga, ON L5G 4N1