Reduced Price by 8K Owner Wants boat Sold!
All New Interior, Bimini & Covers.
The Catalina 36' Mark I is easily handled by a couple. It has a large comfortable cockpit with wheel steering great for entertaining. She is a moderate displacement hull that performs well in a variety of conditions. The interior is spacious with a great sea galley, large quarter cabin, nav station and the main cabin with a dinette to port or the option of a small game/dinette table for two to starboard. Equipment includes AC, newer sails, roller furling headsail, Universal diesel with 1000 hrs.
Click the FULL SPECS button for all the information on this boat!
Contact Don Lemke, the listing broker on this boat.
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Longeur hors tout: 36 Pied 4 Pouce
Maître bau: 11 Pied 11 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 30 Pied 3 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 5 Pied 10 Pouce
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: (35 Gallons)
Universal 25 HP diesel engine with Hurth Transmission 1000 hrs. Fresh water cooled, bilge blower, fuel filter, raw water strainer, 3-blade prop.
Fresh Water: 2-tanks
Accommodations for six. V-berth with hanging locker and drawer space. Main salon will sleep two to three comfortably. Large quarter cabin to starboard will accommodate two. Dinette converts to a berth. Chart table to starboard. Teak and holly sole throughout. Two hanging lockers. Four opening hatches and two opening ports.
- Head is forward to port. Vanity, stainless sink, hand held shower. Marine manual head with sealed Y-valve and macerator pump (new 2005).
- Holding tank, shower sump pump.
The galley is a very functional "U" shaped design. Equipped with a two burner Propane gimballed stove and oven. Portable microwave, ice box, 12-volt Adler Barbour refrigeration, hot and cold pressure water with a six gallon water heater. Double stainless sinks.
12-volt DC, 110-volt shore power, Two automatic battery chargers, battery parallel switch, four house batteries, one starting battery, two 30-amp shore power circuts. Automatic and manual bilge pump, deck light and spreader lights. 16,000 BTU Cruisair AC with reverse cycle heat. Installed 1998.
- Sony CD/AM/FM Radio with cabin & cockpit speakers (with ipod connection)
- 26" Flat Screen and DVD player
- DC to AC Inverter for TV & DVD while at anchor
- Wind Generator
Standard Horizon VHF radio, 2nd handheld VHF. New Tack Tic wireless wind instruments and Garmin 740S GPS chartplotter w/depth instrument.
Huge cockpit great for entertaining. Wheel steering, Swim ladder. Built in anchor well with anchor roller, 35# Danforth, 15# Danforth both with rode.
Bottom job in August 2012, minimum blistering which was repaired.
- Cockpit locker. Lazerette locker. Double stanchions with lifelines, stern rail, bow pulpit. Flag halyard.
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT: Three fire extinguishers ABC-1, Three throwable cushions, windex, flare kit, horn, life jackets, ring buoy with holder, horseshoe buoy with holder. Two boat hooks.
- New Life Lines 2009
Full batten main 2010, 135% genoa 2011, Anchor riding sail 2011,
- ProFurl roller furling system for jib (installed 2000), SS hydraulic boom vang, additional jib halyard, mainsheet traveler on cabin top, jiffy reefing with 2-reef points, topping lift, keel stepped mast, all halyards led aft, primary and secondary Self Tailing winches.
- New maiinsail cover, bimini, new companionway cover, haindrail covers, new winch covers, cockpit cushions, man over board buoy.
- New Standing Rigging 2008.
- Mast and Boom repainted and re-wired in 2008.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.