1985 Southerly 100 Pilot House
Daytona Beach, FL
- Voir toutes les caractéristiques
Further Price Reduction
- Type de moteur/essence:
- Monomoteur / diesel
- Situé en:
- Daytona Beach, FL
- Matériau de la coque:
- Prix actuel:
- US$ 47,500 (EUR 42,509)
BRING OFFERS - OWNERS MOVING OUT OF THE COUNTRY
GREAT OPPORTUNITY to own a rarely offered Southerly 100
Variable Draft is well suited for Florida and Bahamian Waters
Well Equipped Cruiser
Custom Features Added by Owner
Currently the Only Southerly 100 Pilot House (32’) offered in U.S.!
When you read an ad that says “This is a well maintained boat” it would be a statement that is an injustice to Sneaky Tiki, a 32-foot Southerly. If you are looking for a safe, meticulously cared for, reliable home on the water, look no further. The condition of this boat vastly conceals its age. She has just returned from 7 weeks cruising the Bahamas and the owner stated that the boat “Performed Admirably!!”
Sneaky Tiki is well equipped with all the necessary accessories needed for cruising and living aboard. The owner has installed some new electronics (GPS, wind anemometer) and replaced many of the working lines. She has a variable draft that makes her a perfect fit for the ICW and the Bahamas. She has a second interior helm station for protection from heavy weather. The cockpit area is fully protected by a custom made dodger and bimini and her brightwork is like new. The Pilot House windows have both exterior and interior shading. The Sneaky Tiki also has three different anchors and two chains for any type of bottom.
Enter this boat and experience an “Aha!” moment.
For More Information Contact:
Judith Ginn 904-669-1426
Please contact Judith SouthEast Sailing & Yachts, Inc. at 904-669-1426
Visiter le site web
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Architecte: Dick Carter
Pavillon: United States
Quille: Quille relevable
Forme de la coque: Déplacement
Longeur hors tout: 32 Pied 0 Pouce
Maître bau: 9 Pied 11 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 25 Pied 0 Pouce
Tirant d'eau minimum: 2 Pied 6 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 6 Pied 0 Pouce
Déplacement: 9500 Livres Lège
Lest: 4406 Livres
Tirant d'air: 44 Pied 0 Pouce
Hauteur sous barrots: 6 Pied 6 Pouce
Franc-bord: 4 Pied 11 Pouce
Marque moteur: Universal
Modèle moteur: M40
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Nombre d'heures: 1345
Hélice: Hélice bipale
Type de transmission: Prise directe
Vitesse de croisière: 5 Noeuds @ 1600 TR/MIN
Vitesse max: 5 Noeuds
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: 1 Plastique (50 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: 1 Aluminium (36 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs des eaux usées: 1 Plastique (23 Gallons)
Nombre de couchettes simples: 4
Nombre de couchettes doubles: 1
Nombre de cabines: 2
Nombre de toilettes: 1
Capacité en sièges: 7
Compas - 4
GPS - Garmin GPS 441S
Pilote automatique - Autohelm 4000
Plotter - Garmin
Loch-speedomètre - Raymarine ST60 Speed
Lecteur CD - Pioneer DEH-P460MP w/CD
Girouette - Anémomètre - Nexus 3000
VHF - Icom IC-M402S
Radar - Furuno 1621 Mark 2
Sondeur - Horizon Strike 200 fish finder
Centrale de navigation - Interior Helm
Grand voile semi-lattée
Barres à roue - Two helm station
Tangon de spi
Réfrigérateur - Adler Barbour 12 VDC in insulated box
Four - Plastimo LPG/2 burner & oven
WC marin - Raritan Manual Toilet
Chargeur de batteries - Xantrex Freedom 20 Inverter/charger
Micro-onde - Sharp
Pompe de cale manuelle - Henderson
Air Conditionné - Marine Air 12,00 btu
Pompe de cale électrique - Rule 2000 gph
Convertisseur - Xantrex Freedom 20 w/chager function
Prise de quai
Circuit électrique: 110V
Réflecteur de radar
Éolienne - Ampair 100
Panneau solaire - Uni-Solar USF-32
Coussins de cockpit
Support de moteur annexe
Échelle de bain
Taud de fermeture arrière
Capote de descente
Taud de grand voile
From cockpit you descend to the portside galley. To starboard is the head with vanity, sink, shower, open teak shelving with fiddles, under counter storage and the on-demand propane water heater (currently disconnected). Aft of the galley is a comfortable quarter berth (extra long) that is the perfect sea berth. Forward to starboard is the inside steering station with wheel, throttle, chart table, hanging locker, helm seat (excellent visibility) and plenty of teak storage bins. Adjacent to this helm is the swing keel mechanism which is manual hydraulic. Down two steps to the salon with a U-shaped dinette to port (converts to a double berth). Table can be raised to cabin top to afford comfortable seating for eight in the salon with no obstructions. To starboard is a comfortable settee. There is ample storage under and behind both settees. Forward is the private V-style berth with crossed over/under sleeping accommodations. Ample hanging locker and shelf storage to port. Access to chain locker full forward.
- Five berths in two cabins
- Convertible saloon table
- Pioneer DEH-P460MP stereo with CD player and KLH speakers
- Marine Air Systems 12000 btu reverse cycle air conditioner and heater with ducting, Electronic thermostat control, and for a dry bilge an automatic condensate pump-out.
- 9 inch ac/dc Television with video player and HD TV converter available.
- Custom lighting with Guest fluorescents, mini spots, path lighting
- Custom teak book rack in forward cabin
- Custom wine glass rack in saloon
- Thermometer, barometer and new clock mounted on back board on bulkhead
- Black Formica chart table top and overhead storage rack with two level light underneath.
- Gimbled oil lamp over saloon table
- Custom upholstery and curtains
- Guest folding fan in forward cabin
Galley and Head
The spotless galley is aft to port and features everything needed to make the chef happy. The equally clean head is aft to starboard
- Plastimo LPG two burner cooker and galley vent
- Gas sensor and shut-off panel
- Adler-Barbour Cold Machine 12 volt DC refrigeration
- Mini down lights over countertop
- Propane on demand waterheater currently disconnected
- Galley hand pump with filter and spigot
- Twin galley sink with relatively new faucet.
- Pressure water pump in bilge with whole boat water filter.
- Raritan marine head.
- 23 gallon waste holding tank. Waste can be sent overboard or to holding tank. holding tank sent to deck pump-out or overboard with electric pump.
- Nicro solar/battery exhaust fan
- 120 volt GFI outlets in galley, saloon, head, and forward cabin.
- 12 volt DC outlets at panel and saloon
- Electric shower pump-out from sump.
- Nexus 3000 computerized system with speed/log, depth, wind speed/direction, and electronic compass. New 2001.
- Furuno Model 1621 Mark II 16 mile radar
- Garmin 441s GPS
- Horizon Strike 200 fishfinder
- Icom IC-M402S VHF new 2003 with masthead antenna.
- Fuel guage
- Circuit breakers and fuses with switches in two panels
- Night & path lighting switch and 12 volt outlet.
- Plastimo Binnacle mounted steering compass.
- Cockpit steering mounted Autohelm 4000 autopilot
- Nexus wind repeater head and speed/depth/compass head,
- Standard Horizon VHF in cockpit starboard side with separate antenna
Deck and Hull
- Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit with stainless steel stantions and twin 5/32 in covered lifelines (new 2006). Balsa cored fiberglass deck.
- Electric VetusLofransTigres anchor windlass with foot controls with a 33 lb Bruce bow anchor and chain rode. Danforth stern anchor system with second 60' chain. Delta 22 anchor added recently.
- Two Arco 45 Chrome two speed self tailing Genoa winches, two Lewmar #7 single speed halyard winches, and #10 Chrome mast mounted winch.
- Transom mounted boarding ladder.
- Force 10 propane barbeque in cockpit on rail.
- Lifesling on stern rail.
- Two propane tanks in cockpit compartment.
- 120 volt ac inlet and telephone inlet
- Dodger with stainless frame
- Bimini top with top window for sailing and stainless frame
- Short wave antenna for single side band transceiver.
- Cockpit light and 12 volt outlet
- Navigation lights
- Deck light
- Custom teak and stainless outboard motor mount.
- 12 volt windshield wiper on forward starboard window
- Fitted canvas covers for pedestal, engine control panel, and teak companionway doors and cockpit brightwork.
Engine and Mechanical
Universal M-40, 32 hp marine diesel was overhauled in 2001 with new FG muffler, exhaust piping, new gaskets, etc. Zinc on prop shaft, Lasdrop shaft seal for no drip. Two fuel filters.
1345 hours on engine. Two Sea water filtered valve control intakes provided.
Electrical system consists of one 105 ah engine starting battery and four 6 volt golf cart batteries (installed 3/09) in two 12 volt groups. 2000 watt Freedon Marine inverter/ battery charger for the house batteries with Xantrex remote control panel and battery charger for the engine battery installed new 4/20/09. Solar 32 watt charger and Ampair 100 wind generator. Balmar 100 amp engine driven alternator. All charging devices fed through diode isolators to individual battery busses. Battery cables replaced with the appropriate sizes. Separate Guest on/off controls for each battery system and inverter. .
Two 12 volt automatic bilge pumps and one manual cockpit bilge pump
8/12 - Pressure wash and application of PETTIT antifouling. Engine service and oil change. Frozen seacocks replaced. Sea water impeller rebuilt.
1/13 - Interior helm GPS replaced with Garmin-MAP. Wind anenometer replaced.
2/13 - Hull zinc anode replaced
3/13 - Auto-helm drive belt replaced. Oil change and alternator belt replaced.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.