1985 CUSTOM NORDIA 19M PILOTHOUSE CUTTER “S Y WETNOSE”
A stylish Pilothouse Sloop designed for fast, safe and comfortable ocean passage making.
* LOA 19.6m
* Beam 5.03m
* Draft 2.95m
* Displacement 50,000 kg
* Steel Hull
* Powered by 165HP Volvo MD100 B 6 cylinder Engine
* Onan 17.5 Kw Diesel Genset
* 3,200 Litres Fuel Capacity
* 3,200 Water Capacity
* 600 Litres Grey Water Capacity
* Cruise Speed 8 knots, Top Speed 9 -10 knots
* 2 x Furuno Radars, Furuno Chart Plotter, Furuno SSB Long Range Radio
* Garmin 3 x Station VHF Radio
* B & G Wind Reporting, Auto Pilot
* 4 Cabins and 3 Bathrooms
* Rondal 25m Twin Spreader Aluminium Mast with Ronal Hydraulic inmast Furling
* Sails Include, Main, Yankee, Staysail, Storm Jib, Spare Main, Spinnakers
LIVE INTERNET BIDDING
This vessel and other vessels with be auctioned at Runaway Bay Marina, 247 Bayview Street, Runaway Bay, Gold Coast on Sunday 27th November commencing at 10am.
Auction terms: 10% deposit on the day, balance in 5 days.
No Buyers Premium applies to the Nordia
For further information and full specifications please contact Warwick Hastwell on 0437 767 076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.marineauctions.com.au for further details.