Great Catch is a classic 1985 38' Californian convertible. She offers twin Crusader 350 hp main engines, low-hour Onan generator, wide side decks, large cockpit, Eisenglass enclosed flybridge and a comfortable and functional galley layout. Her motivated seller has enjoyably fished and cruised the Chesapeake Bay, but he now owns another boat and is ready to end his two-boat ownership status! Price reduced!
Please contact the listing broker, Curtis Stokes, directly at 410 919 4900 or 1 855 266 5676 or email@example.com.
Great Catch is a classic 1985 38' Californian convertible. She offers twin Crusader 350 hp main engines, low-hour Onan generator, wide side decks, large cockpit, Eisenglass enclosed flybridge and a comfortable and functional galley layout. Her motivated seller has enjoyably fished and cruised the Chesapeake Bay, but he now owns another boat and is ready to end his two-boat ownership status!
From the large cockpit, you can step out onto the swimplatform through the transom gate, step up the ladder to the Eisenglass enclosed flybridge or walk into the salon through the sliding door. Once inside the salon, you will find the electrical panel starboard aft, settee (converts to a double size berth) with table starboard forward and L-shaped sofa (converts to a single size berth) to port. Walk forward and step down to find the galley to starboard, the head with enclosed shower to port and the stateroom forward. Engine room access is via a door forward under the hinged galley steps.
Great Catch offers a stateroom forward with a double size berth and a full head with enclosed shower to port, just aft of the stateroom. The salon settee converts to a double size berth and the salon port sofa converts to a single size berth.
The salon offers a settee (converts to a double size berth) with table to starboard, an L-shaped sofa with storage that converts to a single size berth to port, overhead rod storage, teak & holly sole, opening side windows and aft windows with blinds, electrical panel starboard aft and a sliding door to the cockpit.
The galley is down and to starboard.
- Princess 3-burner electric cooktop
- Oster microwave oven
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Storage cabinets and drawers
Dining space is available at the salon settee.
The master stateroom is forward and offers a double size berth, benchseat to port, overhead hatch, reading lights, shelves, storage cabinet and drawers, hanging locker and carpet.
The head is to port and just aft of the master stateroom and offers an enclosed shower, Jabsco manual head, sink, cabinet and a portlight.
The flybridge offers a hardtop, full Eisenglass enclosure, centerline console, 2 Pompanette helmseats, non-skid deck, benchseat forward, storage forward and a stainless steel ladder from the cockpit.
The large cockpit offers a non-skid deck, stainless steel & teak ladder to the swimplatform to port, transom gate to starboard, 6 rod holders, stainless steel ladder to the flybridge, molded-in steps to each side deck, teak covering boards and a sliding door to the salon.
- Seaworthy stereo/CD player on the flybridge
- West Marine exterior speakers on the flybridge
- Raytheon Ray 620 chart plotter
- Humminbird Matrix 12 fish finder
- Standard Horizon Omni VHF
- Onan Ensign 6500 6.5 kW generator with approximately 321 hours
- 4 X Crown Marine Group 27 batteries
- Charles 30 amp battery charger
- Cole Hersee battery switches
- 2 X 30 amp shore cords
- Twin Crusader 454 350 hp main engines with approximately 300 hours
- Morse engine controls
- Aqua Meter Ensign 735 engine synchronizer
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- Bennett trim tabs
- Marine Air System reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system
- Bradford White 12 gallon water heater
- Jabsco manual head
- Good anchor windlass with remote control on the flybridge
- Danforth 22 lb anchor
- Bow pulpit
- Non-skid deck
- Stainless steel rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel fender racks forward
- Windscreen cover
- Teak swimplatform
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Dock water connection
- Fireboy 1301 engine room fire suppression system
- Kidde carbon monoxide alarm
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguishers
- AFI horns
- Sentry 415 gas vapor detector
- Guzzler bilge pump
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
1323 SE 17th St
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316