The Freedom 39' is a joy to cruise, her rig making her easy to single hand. "WInsome" is beautiful and comfortable down below, and equipped with a huge amount of stowage for food, dry goods, water and fuel. Much more capacity then most boats her size. She also boasts a recent engine with upgraded horsepower, recent electronics, electric winch, dodger & bimini, refrigeration, cabin heater and new dinghy & outboard. Her owner of over ten years is distracted from sailing by the lives of his teenagers and is therefore motivated to find her a new home. Continuously yard maintained at a premier boatyard in Maine.
Please call to schedule your personal inspection.
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Longeur hors tout: 39 Pied 0 Pouce
Maître bau: 12 Pied 10 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 31 Pied 1 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 5 Pied 6 Pouce
Déplacement: 18000 Livres
Lest: 6000 Livres
Puissance totale: 51 HP
Marque moteur: Yanmar
Année de construction: 1999
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Nombre d'heures: 936
Hélice: Hélice pliante
Puissance moteur: 51 HP
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: (160 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: (70 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs des eaux usées: (25 Gallons)
Fwd cabin offers 6'2" headroom with a 6'4" Pullman berth to stbd. There is a cubby for storage directly above the berth. Additional storage on a fiddled nightstand with a cabinet below, on a hullside shelf to port, and behind a fiddle under the seat to port. There is a hanging locker aft to port, just behind the cabin door. A 2nd door provides private access to the head. An overhead hatch and an opening cabin port to port let in light and air.
Head & shower stall are just aft to stbd with 2x doors providing access from the fwd and main cabins. Headroom in the head is 6'2" and in the shower is 6'3". A stainless sink provides hot and cold pressure fresh water. Storage is in mirrored hullside slider cabinets, a shelf above, 3x drawers and a cabinet under the sink, and on a teak shelf in the shower stall. Opening cabin ports in the head and shower stall and an overhead opening hatch in the stall provide light and ventilation.
Salon offers 6'3" headroom. U-shaped settee to stbd converts to a 7' long berth with pull-out. Pedestal table can be raised and lowered. 2x barrel chairs to port can be pulled up to the table to seat 2 more. Above the settee to stbd is a TV and VCR, 2x cabinets, and a fiddled shelf. To port is a hanging locker fwd, a cabinet below the cabin heater, a large hullside shelf with fiddles, and an end table and cabinet between the barrel chairs.
Nav station headroom is 6'2". The chart table extends to accommodate full size charts. The top flips up to reveal storage. Additional storage is in a cabinet below. Just aft is a hanging locker with a 6'4" long quarter berth behind it. There are 2x drawers under the berth. An opening cabin port keeps this area light and fresh.
- Separate shower stall
- Fans in fwd, main, and aft cabins
- CD/FM/AM stereo
- 13" AC/DC TV with VCR
- Diesel cabin heater mounted to bulkhead in main cabin
U-shaped galley is located to port of the companionway. Headroom is 6'3". Inboard leg contains double basin stainless steel sink with doors below to access the engine. At the aft bulkhead is mounted a microwave with a cabinet door below for access to the port cockpit locker. The port outboard leg contains counter space with a deep refrigerated ice box below, a 3-burner propane stove/oven, 3x drawers and hullside slider cabinets. A fixed cabin port, 1x opening cabin port, and overhead opening hatch provide light and ventilation.
- 3 burner Hillerange propane stove/oven
- Double basin stainless steel sink
- Hot & cold pressure fresh water
- Sharp Carousel microwave
- 12V refrigeration, new 2006
- 12V DC electrical system
- Freedom 20 inverter
- Link 10 battery monitor
- New alternator 2008
- New electrical panel, breakers, and wiring back to engine 2008
- 4x 6V house batteries
- 1x 12V engine battery
- 110V AC electrical system
- Battery charger
- 30 amp shore power cord
- Raymarine E80 color plotter GPS and radar, new 2010
- Raymarine ST70 depth, wind, speed, new 2011
- Icom IC-M80 VHF radio mounted at the nav station 2011
- Raymarine Ray 210 VHF in cockpit
- Raytheon NECO NM 692 MK III autopilot - compass needs to be swung
- Yanmar 51HP diesel, new 1999, upgraded horsepower
- 3 blade Max Prop
- Shaft Spurs
- Water tanks are one 80 gallon stainless steel and one 80 gallon polyethylene
- Fuel tanks are two 35 gallon Aluminum
- Holding tank is a 25 gallon stainless
Hull & Deck
Gray hull Awlgripped in 1994. The deck is white with gray non-skid.
- Horizon 900 GD electric windlass
- Delta Fast Set 55lb anchor on bow roller with 150' chain and 200' rode
- Spade 33lb anchor
Sails & Rigging
Free standing carbon fiber masts. No spreaders nor shrouds, keeping the side decks clear and safe and eliminating the risk of water penetration through chainplates.
Both sails are mounted on a Harken Bat-car system, have a rigid vang, have four reef points, and have two sets of single point reefing lines on quick disconnects, so they can quickly be moved if the other reefs
Both sails have full battens and are annually cleaned and repaired (as necessary) by a sail loft. They are in very good condition for their age.
- '94 Dacron main 535 sq. ft.
- '94 Dacron mizzen 412 sq. ft.
- Harken #48 self-tailing electric halyard winch
- Harken #48 self-tailing manual cabin top winch
- Barient #27 main sheet winch
- Barient #27 mizzen sheet winch
- 2014 Yamaha 6HP outboard on 2007 Avon dinghy
- SWITLIK 6 person liferaft
- Storm anchor
- Dodger, bimini, and sail covers, new 2007
- Cockpit cushions
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.