1983 Dudley Dix Pratique 35
- Voir toutes les caractéristiques
- Type de moteur/essence:
- Monomoteur / diesel
- Situé en:
- Nanaimo, BC
- Matériau de la coque:
- Dernier prix affiché:
- Can$ 39,999 (EUR 27,773)
"Jekamanzi" formerly "Salty Dog II" was the first of the Pratique 35s to be built. She was commissioned in South Africa and has numerous Atlantic and Pacific Ocean crossings to her credit.
"Clean decks combined with a cutter rig and a wide variety of reefing options make her an easily handled boat for a couple. Her underwater profile makes her directionally stable for self-steering yet manoeuvrable and she has the capability of standing on her keel and skeg to lean against a dock without falling on her nose. Her moderately heavy displacement makes her comfortable at sea while her freeboard keeps her dry on deck. In all areas she is a comfortable, safe and capable long distance cruiser, with go-anywhere capability." Dudley Dix Yacht Design
"From the design table of award winning South African designer Dudley Dix, the Pratique 35 is a robust go anywhere yacht. She has traditional styling with modern hull shape for the best of two worlds." (Metalboatkits.com)
Other commitments means the current owners have decided to pass the baton on to the next custodians of this world traveler.
Jekamanzi is ready to go and is set up to be off the dock for extended periods, where will your imagination take you? Call me and start the next chapter in your life!
Please contact Neil Fitter at 604. 929. 0651
Visiter le site web
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Quille: Quille pleine
Longeur hors tout: 34 Pied 9 Pouce
Maître bau: 10 Pied 9 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 5 Pied 0 Pouce
Déplacement: 17990 Livres
Puissance totale: 20 HP
Marque moteur: Bukh
Modèle moteur: DV 20
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Hélice: Hélice tripale
Puissance moteur: 20 HP
Vitesse de croisière: 5 Noeuds
Vitesse max: 6 Noeuds
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: 2 (100 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: 1 (85 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs des eaux usées: 1 Plastique (28 Gallons)
- Keel 1/2 inch steel
- Lead ballast encapsulated in keel
- Hull 3/16 inch steel
- Multi-chine hull
- Last painted 2015 (and zincs replaced.)
- Interior blown with insulating material at time of construction
- Rudder is outboard and secured to a full depth skeg.
- Marine ply decking (replaced in 1996)
- Cambered deck for better footing when at heal and to prevent water pooling.
- Repaited using primer and Kiwi Grip non slip paint. 2016
- Cabin top also of plywood
- Using plywood for the topsides allowed for a shallower keel and less ballast.
- The Bukh DV20 20 hp diesel engine was installed in 2010 as a used unit. As such engine hours are unknown.
- (Engine manual)
- Fresh water cooled
- 1 1/8" SS shaft with 4 bolt flex coupling.
- 17 1/2" x 13" 3 bladed bronze prop.
- 85 gallon steel fuel tank
- 2 independent oil filters
- $1000 worth of engine spares
- Force 10 2 burner stove with oven. (Gimballed)
- Top loading icebox
- 20Lb propane tank stored in a sealed box at the back of the cockpit.
- Two 100 gallon water tanks with inspection hatches.
- Paloma propane heater to provide hot water on demand while at dock. Has separate solenoid but this system is currently disconnected.
- 28 gallon plastic holding tank
- Double spreader mast with cutter rig
- 9/32" double lower standing rigging
- 5/16 single upper
- The rest 1/4"
- Running rigging (2007)
- Mast step (new 2007)
- Grab rails either side of mast
- Aluminium whisker pole
- Harken furler (2007)
- Boom vang (2006)
- 2 x Anderson 46 2 speed self tailing winches
- 2 x Anderson 18 single speed self tailing winches
- 2 x Meissener 23 halyard winches
- 1 x Meissener 18 halyard winches
- Main with dutchman sail flaking system (easy reefing)
- Brand new genny; 130% by UK Sails in Sidney (June 2016)
- Cruising chute
- Trysail and storm jib
- Tiller steering withcustom built wind vane and Ray marine ST4000 autopilot
- 12V cobra 800w inverter
- 2 12V Batteries 2013
- 2 6V batteries (in series) 2013
- Batteries charged via engine alternator or
- 2 x 50 W solar panels.
- (No shore power connections.)
- Ritchie compass 5"
- Standard horizon GX2200 Matrix AIS/GPS VHF radio
- ICOM IC-735 SSB HF radio
- Garmin GPS 65
- Furuno LS 4000 sounder
- Furuno 1623 radar
- Raymarine ST4000 autopilot
- Pioneer AM FM CD stereo
- Rule 12V 3500 bilge pump with float switch
- Whale manual pump in cockpit
- Whale manual pump by quarter-berth
- Double bow roller
- 35LB CQR and spare
- 300' of 3/8 chain in total
- Manual windlass
- RU3 West Marine dinghy with oars pump repair kit and storage bag.
- 9ft Fiorentino offshore para-anchor
- Charts for the pacific coast (Canada USA and Mexico)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.