1982 Morgan Schooner
- Voir toutes les caractéristiques
Priced for quick sale
- Type de moteur/essence:
- Situé en:
- Sint Maarten
- Matériau de la coque:
- Prix actuel:
- US$ 89,900 (EUR 75,230)
Offered vessel has been a successful fully licensed Day Charter vessel on St Maarten for in excess of ten years.
She represents very good value to a prospective charter operator (The St Maarten Business License for Day and term charters is available for sale separately).
Maximum Draft: 6'8"
Gross tonnage 24
Pre-purchase survey dated 2011 and comprehensive Full International Maritime Organization commercial vessel inspection report available to interested qualified buyers
We welcome your interest either as a worthy private use refit project or as is where is successful charter vessel addition to existing charter fleet expansion ... or as a new Venture under the available Business License
She meets St Maarten Commercial vessel seaworthiness and safety requirements by yearly inspection.
2011 survey inspection available to review.
We would be delighted to be of service ... as it is our one and only product and personal attention our specialty ! .A referral from each every satisfied client doubles our business !!!
Please contact Reginald Bates at 1 721 580 5809 St Maarten Direct
Visiter le site web
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Quille: Quille pleine
- FRAMING: Marine plywood cored longitudinal stringers & transverse webs. Plywood bulkheads are bonded to the hull with Fiberglass tabbing
- DECKING: Molded Fiberglass with inner core ? painted non-skid surfaces
- HULL to DECK JOINT: The deck is chemically bonded & through bolted between an internally flanged hull & a Teak toerail
- SUPERSTRUCTURE: Molded Fiberglass
- BULKHEADS: Teak faced marine plywood
- CEILINGS: Vinyl covered plywood
- KEEL: Full integral Fiberglass molding
- RUDDER: A skeg mounted rudder with a stainless steel footplate
- BOW: Raked bow with a short stainless steel & Teak extension
- BALLAST: 18950# of internal Lead
- THROUGH HULL FITTINGS: Bronze skin fittings with Bronze bodied ball valve type seacocks
- DECK HATCHES: 11 x Lewmar & Bomar aluminum framed deck hatches
- OPENING PORTS: 20 x Bowmar aluminum framed opening ports
Total Power: 135 Yanmar installed in 2006
Fresh Water: 500
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.