1981 Pearson 530
St. Thomas, Îles Vierges Américaines
- Voir toutes les caractéristiques
Motivated owner, just refit.
- Type de moteur/essence:
- Monomoteur / diesel
- Situé en:
- St. Thomas, Îles Vierges Américaines
- Matériau de la coque:
- Prix actuel:
- US$ 200,000 (EUR 183,959)
Jasaru is hull #1 of the few Pearson 530 KE ketches that were ever made, this one was built for designer and builder William Shaw as his signature boat. She has a solid fiberglass hull that was just painted with Awl Grip. Her bottom was just blasted and barrier coated with 6 coats of Epoxy and 4 coats of hard Trinidad 75 high copper bottom paint. Jasaru over the last 2 years has sailed close to 9000 miles and a few different countries while having a $60k plus refit carried out by a master skipper and owner. From stripping the bottom, Awl Gripping the hull, replacing the rigging, some new sails, water maker, rebuilt engine, custom work inside and out, and so on, have a look at the full description of the boat for more details.
Broker's remarks. A must come see. This is a turn key boat, bring your cloths and some food, set the sails and start your life. Jasaru is entirely self sufficient and can spend months hidden behind a little island with everything you could possibly need while the world goes by. don't miss this opportunity. Email or call for more photos.
Jasaru update. 4/7/17. New photos have been added. Location of the boat is currently Puerto Rico south coast and heading for St. Marten for Hurricane season. This is a cruise ready boat capable of world travel and a cozy life aboard. A list of countries sailed in the last 12 months include Dominican Republic, Bahamas, Easy Coast from Maine to Key west, Puerto Rico and out to St. Marten. Jasaru will continue sailing next season towards the Grenadines, don't miss this opportunity to grab her now.
Call for more information and showing availability's
Let Justin's experience as a charter captain be your assurance for a smooth buying or selling experience. Give him a call at 860-391-2265 or e-mail him directly at Justin@ManateePocketYachtSales.com The boat may not be at our office. Please call for your showing.
Broker and Owner is Justin Smith 1.860.391.2265
Please contact Justin Smith at 772/600-8535
Visiter le site web
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Quille: Quille standard
Longeur hors tout: 53 Pied 0 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 49 Pied 0 Pouce
Longueur de pont: 53 Pied 0 Pouce
Tirant d'eau minimum: 6 Pied 6 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 7 Pied 0 Pouce
Tirant d'air: 66 Pied 0 Pouce
Hauteur sous barrots: 6 Pied 7 Pouce
Poids à sec: 46000 Livres
Puissance totale: 85 HP
Marque moteur: Perkins
Modèle moteur: 4236
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Nombre d'heures: 798
Hélice: Hélice bipale
Type de transmission: Prise directe
Puissance moteur: 85 HP
Vitesse de croisière: 7 Noeuds @ 1650 TR/MIN
Vitesse max: 8 Noeuds
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: 2 GRP (150 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: 1 Aluminium (170 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs des eaux usées: 1 Plastique (8 Gallons)
Nombre de couchettes simples: 6
Nombre de couchettes à deux lits: 3
Nombre de couchettes doubles: 3
Nombre de cabines: 4
Nombre de toilettes: 2
Jasaru is hull number 1 of the Pearson 530 line. This boat is a comfortable and rare example of a ocean going machine. With most of her original records and log books, this boat has stood the test of time and still turns heads in the anchorage. She has many, many upgrades over the years as well as first place races from Hawaii to the Med. Jasaru is no slouch with her 49' water line and new sails. Most modern boats have a hard time beating her into the anchorage for happy hour!
- Jasaru has a Garmin marine electronics package
- 2015 New 740 GPS Map chart plotter touch screen
- New wind by Garmin
- New depth by Garmin
- New wind speed by Garmin
- New multi gauge by Garmin
- New 18Mi High Def radar and mount
- New Standard Horizon Explorer VHF
- New West Marine VHF75 hand held
- Newer (within the last 3 to 4 years) Prosine 2.0 inverter charger
- West Marine Dual radio and surround sound
- New Samsung flat screen TV and mount at nav station
- New TV/radio antenna on mizzen mast
- Newer Spectra all electric water maker Ventura 150
- Three 250 watt Sunpower solar panels with an Outback Flex Max 80 charge controller
- Sunpower panels are considered the best panels that can be publicly bought on the market. On a sunny day, the boat can bring in close to 50 amps of power. On cloudy days the boat can bring in close to 20 amps. If that is not enough there is a 90 amp alternator on the engine
- 2016 Wabasto 16000 BTU AC/heat unit
- 2017 Raymarine Ap 4000 autopilot with brand new 2017 Rotary drive, chains and gears. Works perfect.
Engine, Batteries and Tanks
- Perkins 4236 that has no hesitation to start, doesn't burn or smoke oil and was owner rebuilt. 798 hours since
- New starter 2016
- New valve cover gasket 2016
- New oil pan drain gasket 2016
- Alternator rebuilt 2016
- New wiring on engine to switches
- New instrument panel and gauges
- House batteries are (6) 4D led acid
- (1) 1050 CCA lead acid start battery with isolation switch
- All major cables have been replaced in the engine room within the last two years and have been upgraded to 2/0 with marine terminal ends
- Most 12v has been rewired and upgraded in the entire boat.
- Jasarus tanks are located under the salon cabin sole.
- Two water tanks hold up to 300 gallons of water. They are fiberglass tanks that are built into the boat and gel coated. The water coming from the tanks is drinkable.
- There is also a seagull IV water purification system for drinking tap only at the sink
- The fuel tank is a brand new 175 gallon aluminum fuel tank with 3 baffles, two pick ups and returns. as well as a mechanical fuel gauge.
Sails and Rigging
- Brand new Hood roller furling and forestay 2015
- Brand new Doyle in mast cruising main sail 2015
- Original electric and manual Hood stow mast
- Newer 140% cruising jib within 5 years
- Newer mizzen sail within 5 years
- Never used drifter and just out of the loft for the change of bolt rope for the new furling unit
- Old staysail but still going strong.
- Kenyon mizzen mast with all new running and standing rigging
- New gooseneck for mizzen by Kenyon
- New turn buckle and HI-mod fitting on main mast lower aft shroud
- In the cockpit, there are two Lewmar 65 electric winches. Note: this owner has never used them electrically and the motors click but were never bothered with. All is there and they work perfect in manual as owner prefers.
- All standing rigging on main mast has been apart and inspected 2015
- New running rigging on main mast
Anchoring Gear, Extras and Toys
Jasaru on deck is quite impressive. There is a small fortune in custom aluminum work:
- 2015 Brand new custom aluminum frame for hard top
- 2017 custom aluminum hard top with built in rain catch
- 2015 all new canvas and strata glass enclosure with Tenara thread.
- (3) 250 watt solar panels
- (2) outdoor speakers for the radio
On the stern there is a custom aluminum arch and wrap around stern rail with 500 watts of solar. The arch has a weight limit of 3000 pounds and was designed around the AB UL 10.1 dinghy holding a 15HP motor. Its flawless and beautiful. Just below the arch there is a custom stainless steel and mahogany swim platform that has been tested to 1200lbs.
Going to the bow to anchor:
- There is a 2016 Maxwell on deck chain and wheel capstan
- 300' of G4 5/16 chain
- 70lb Bruce anchor
- 45lb Fortress anchor
- 250' 1'' New England rope and around 50' of spare chain 3/8
- Lots of extra and spare halyards, line, chain, and extras
2015 Haul Out
From 2015 to present, just around 60k in parts alone have been invested into making Jasaru what she is currently. Over the last few years she has sailed close to 9000 miles along the entire east coast, some parts 2 or 3 times. She's been down to the Carribean and now over to the Bahamas in November. She was hauled in Deltaville, Va in 2015. The bottom was stripped down to glass and re-barrier coated with new Trinidad 75 commercial high copper paint. Under water lights were installed and all thru-hulls were serviced and replaced, as needed. The hull was painted with the custom blue Awlgrip color she is today, which is absolutely amazing. Everything done with this boat was documented and all receipts are on the boat, as well as manuals. The boat is currently in Boot Key Harbor in the Keys waiting out the hurricane season before making her way towards the BVIs this winter.
- The V berth is large with a bed just over 6'6'' and the full width of the hull. There is plenty of room for two to stretch out. There is also a removable cushion in the middle to divide the bunk. Looking to starboard, there is a beautiful closet and a nice set of drawers on the port side. In the berth, there is a very large hatch that a person could go in and out of for sail changes and flying the spinnaker. There is also a 12v fan properly put up high at the end of the bed. Between the hatch and fan the room is breezy. There are 2 LED wall reading lights, as well.
- The forward head is next walking aft. There is a full size fiberglass stall shower with molded shelves for your stuff. The other half has a manual Jabsco head, a full countertop and loads of storage.
- Across from the head is the 3rd cabin. Once a bunk bed room for small persons, it was converted into a queen sized pullman bunk with additional storage above and below the bunk. There is an 18x18 Bomar opening hatch and fan. It also has an air vent just above the head of the bed so when battened down and going to weather, there is a nice fresh breeze.
- Take two steps up into the salon. A few years back during a major refit the owner spent the winter in MD on the boat where temps reached -19 for more then a few days at a time. During this time, a beautiful Cubic Grizzly wood stove was installed with hand picked stones from a garden in CT. On the starboard side of the salon, you will find a large settee and table that comfortably seats 6. Across from the settee, there is a berth or sitting couch that can pull out to make a double bed. Just aft of that is the nav station that is large enough it can hold a proper chart and more storage areas. One of the most incredible things about this salon, is the floor space. Two people could spread out on this floor. The salon has a total of 10 warm LED lights, some with switches for red lights for light while under way. There are two 12v fans, 2 opening Bomar hatches in the cabin top and two very large opening Bomar hatches in the cabin top sides. This allows a very nice breeze in the salon when all are open.
- From the salon you can climb the stairs to the cockpit or go two steps down into the galley. This galley is a chef's dream. The wood is rich and the white counter tops are vibrant. The first thing to grab your eye is the deep stainless steel double sink that is set into the hull to make room for someone to pass you to go aft or forward. There is a stainless steel 3 burner propane range and a fridge freezer. The fridge is a 2015 VitraFrigo with a new custom-built plate that was bent into place. The freezer was never installed as it serves as storage and keeps veggies very fresh for a long time as a little cold spills over from the fridge. There is, however, a new Dometic freezer installed under the nav station. Just above the counter top is a plentiful amount of storage. There are two portholes, one with a view out to sea or upon your anchorage and the other is a large one that goes into the cockpit which makes passing food to the crew very easy. There is also LED lighting and a 12v fan.
- Continue to the master cabin. It is beautifully designed and extremely spacious. There is no shortage of storage. Photos don't do it justice. You will be wowed! Rich with its beautiful wood, there is a queen sized walk around bed with storage underneath. There are two hanging lockers, 2 closets of shelves and 8 cabinets lining the bed. You will see a full stand up mirror and a stainless steel compression post at the foot of the bed. On the port side of the cabin, you have a full head with a manual Jabsco head and a full fiberglass walk in stall shower containing a seat that is also a lidded storage compartment. There is one opening hatch in the cabin top and 4 open ports in the cabin top sides as well as 3 fans which allows a breeze and pleasant temperatures. At the head of the bed there is two screws you can pull and the headboard can come down to total access to the steering, auto pilot, exhaust and more storage.
- Going forward, on the port side of the Galley there is the 12v breaker panel and a door leading you to the walk-in engine room with tool bench, batteries, chargers and engine.
This boat is loaded with TONS of spare parts and most tools needed to go anywhere! This is a turn key boat!! She is currently still lived aboard and operated by the owner. A few days heads up for showing is needed to show this boat. This winter the boat will be in the Bahamas, if she is not sold before. Please feel free to contact me directly for any questions or photos
Jasaru is fully loaded and a really good deal for someone looking for no-nonsense and is ready to go sailing!
Our company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.