This is a Classic Blue Water Cruising Yacht Built to Lloyds Standards. She was built in Hong Kong and designed by one of the world's premier Naval Architects, Ray Richards. She is a Cutter rigged sloop with a Full Keel and Classic Lines. The Hull is Solid Fiberglass and the Teak Decks have been removed. There is a Beta Marine 43 HP Diesel that was installed new in 2008 with only 33 hours on it. She has an almost new 16000 BTU Air Conditioner with reverse cycle heat. She has been in brackish water most of her life.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A QUALITY BLUE WATER CRUISER THEN THIS CHEOY LEE 38 OFFSHORE IS A MUST SEE. THE OWNER WILL LISTEN TO ALL REASONABLE OFFERS.
NOTICE TO BUYERS... NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!!
For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker.
Mike Wood at (252) 571-3505 or email him at Mike@NeptuneYachtSales.com
Large teak main cabin with teak and holly sole, circular settee and dinette. Sleeps 5 to 6. 2 in aft double berth to starboard, 1 in port aft quarter berth, 1 in main salon, 2 additional in the V-berth with over and under single berths. The Nav station w/ chart storage, VHF, and Electrical panel. are to port. The head and shower is amidships to port and opposite galley. Interior cushions are upholstered in dark green sunbrella fabric. There is ample and easily accessible storage throughout. A 16500 BTU Air Conditioning system will keep the crew cool and the mosquitoes out.
• Holding tank w/ deck pump out fitting and overboard discharge W/Macerator pump
• Galley starboard side amidships
• 2 compartment s/s sink
• 3 burner CNG Gas Systems stove w/oven
* 115 Volt Microwave
• Frigibar Electric Iceman Model EVH 12V refrigerator, (New 2008)
• 20 Gallon Hot water heater 110 volt and engine heated
• Horizon Wind speed/direction
• Horizon Depth sounder
• Horizon Boat speed /log
• Standard Horizon VHF w/ remote at helm
• Autohelm 3000 autopilot
• Ritchie SB-5 compass
* Paneltronics Custom 12V/115 V Electrical Panel
• JSI Spars painted aluminum mast and boom w/ internal halyards and reefing
• Stainless standing rigging
• Boomkicker boom vang
• Hood mainsail w/ 2 reef points converted to full batten, with Harken battcars
• Hood 135% genoa, on Hood Seafurl 2 roller furling
• Inner staysail
• Original teak decks removed, deck prepared, fiberglass non-skid installed in contrasting color
• (5) Dorade vents
• Lewmar 27 self-tailing primary winches
• Forespar dinghy davits, new 2008
• Delta 35lb w/ chain rode on bow roller
• Forespar folding alum Anchor w/ rope & chain rode in foredeck locker
• Pro-series 1 electric windlass, Control cable receptacle in cockpit (New 2008)
• 3 Opening Hatches and 7 opening ports w/screens
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
302 East Front Street
New Bern, NC 28562