1980 C&C 40
- Voir toutes les caractéristiques
- Type de moteur/essence:
- Monomoteur / diesel
- Situé en:
- Chicago, IL
- Matériau de la coque:
- Dernier prix affiché:
- US$ 29,900 (EUR 26,756)
The best assurance of structural adequacy in a cruising boat is proven offshore racing capability. Smoothly efficient to windward, even with the furnishings and weight distribution of a properly outfitted racer/cruiser. The full depth of the hull and the entire deck are 3/4 inch balsa-cored.
Stretch-out room in every direction, all berths are at least 6' 6" long. Large galley. Light and airy with 3 opening deck hatches.
Current owner has moved to Iowa.
Please contact us to see the Marine Survey from 2010 plus a well-written review in Practical Sailor magazine.
Please contact Bruce Rosenzweig at 312-437-1369
Visiter le site web
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Constructeur: C&C Yachts
Architecte: Robert Ball
Longeur hors tout: 39 Pied 7 Pouce
Maître bau: 12 Pied 8 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 31 Pied 6 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 7 Pied 0 Pouce
Déplacement: 17100 Livres
Lest: 7910 Livres
Tirant d'air: 56 Pied 10 Pouce
Puissance totale: 30 HP
Marque moteur: Yanmar
Modèle moteur: 3HM35
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Nombre d'heures: 1513
Puissance moteur: 30 HP
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: (60 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: (20 Gallons)
- vee berth, settee berths, quarter berth
- Hillerange oven with 3 burner stove
- dual stainless steel sink in galley
- triple large icebox with shelves
- head compartment with stainless steel sink, manual flush head, and shower
- Ritchie binnacle-mounted compass
- Raymarine ST4000+ autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata (depth-speed-trip)
- Standard Horizon Intrepid+ VHF radio
- ProNav GPS100
- Kenwood AM/FM/cassette
- 3 marine batteries
- shore power
- shore power cord
- ProMariner 30 amp battery charger
Deck and Hull Equipment
- 2 Danforth anchors with chain and rode
- anchor locker
- stainless steel bow and stern pulpits
- double lifelines with 2 gates
- swim ladder
- emergency tiller
- blue canvas dodger (currently being rebuilt)
Sails and Rigging
- 130% genoa
- 2 spinnakers
- other sails not specified
- Harken roller furler
- mainsheet traveler
- spinnaker pole
- whisker pole
- Navtec backstay and preventer adjusters
- twin foil headstay
- baby stay
- 2 speed winches: 2 Barient 32, 2 Barient 28, 5 Barient 22, 1 Barient 21
- 1 speed winch: 1 Barient 10
Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Edson steering pedestal
- Raymarine steering wheel
- volt meter
- transmission rebuilt (2014)
In October, the boat was delivered from the summer marina to its winter storage by a Crowley's Yacht Yard mechanic. He reported that the engine started right up, ran great, and propelled the boat at full speed.
This boat has always been on Lake Michigan. Three owners -- 1980, 1986, and 2009. I can no longer sail her because I've moved to Iowa.
- There is a marine survey from 2009.
- No history of accidents. No blistering. The previous owner and I always put VC17 every year.
- Water heater has been broken for years and a couple of cabin lights are out. Otherwise, all the systems work properly.
There is a blue canvas dodger that I'm having rebuilt.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.