1979 J 30 Sloop
- Voir toutes les caractéristiques
- Type de moteur/essence:
- Monomoteur / diesel
- Situé en:
- Surry, ME
- Matériau de la coque:
- Prix actuel:
- US$ 19,500 (EUR 18,468)
LOKI is a very clean J-30 sloop. Anyone who is interested in a fast, fun to sail sloop should inspect this "spruced up" J-30. There are not many which show this caring ownership, and have this much interior volume.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 41 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Visiter le site web
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Constructeur: Tillotson Pearson
Architecte: Rod Johnstone
Longeur hors tout: 29 Pied 8 Pouce
Maître bau: 11 Pied 2 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 25 Pied 0 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 5 Pied 3 Pouce
Déplacement: 7000 Livres
Lest: 2100 Livres
Puissance totale: 15 HP
Marque moteur: Yanmar
Année de construction: 1979
Modèle moteur: 2QM15
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Puissance moteur: 15 HP
HULL & DECK:
- White hull, black bottom.
- Fiberglass and cored hull.
- Self-bailing cockpit.
- Swim ladder.
- S/S bow and stern rails.
- All exterior teak trim recently stripped and varnished, 2013.
- Tiller steering.
- Fin keel, spade rudder.
- Fuel: 20 gallons.
- Water: 25 gallons in fiberglass tank.
- Holding tank: yes.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 1979 Single Yanmar 2QM15, 15 hp diesel, 2 cylinder, SWC (compression test done recently and results were excellent).
- Cruising speed: 6 knots; Max speed: 8 knots.
- New water pump on engine.
- Bronze 2 bladed folding prop.
- S/S shaft.
- 2 batteries, new 2013.
- Circuit breaker panels.
- For six in simple, but attractive layout.
- Vee berth forward with filler piece to make double.
- Next aft to port is the head with rebuilt W.C.
- Hanging locker to starboard.
- Main cabin with port and starboard settee berths with blue cushions.
- Galley to port with single S/S sink with manual pump, Coleman stove with 2 burners, large icebox under nav table, lockers, dishes and silverware.
- Nav table to starboard with chart table and icebox under.
- Further aft are port and starboard quarter berths under cockpit.
- Teak and holly sole, stripped and revarnished 2013.
- Headroom: 6'0" - 6'2".
- Autohelm 1000 tiller pilot.
- 2 Plastimo compasses.
- Raytheon ST60 depthsounder.
- Signet Marine knotmeter/log.
- Garmin Map 162 GPS.
- VHF radio.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Sloop rig (7/8's rig).
- 444 sq. ft. sail area.
- Aluminum boom and mast.
- New Jiffy reefing.
- New Harken Roller furling jib system.
- 2012 Dacron mainsail by North Sails, with new lazy jack system (mainsail has full battens).
- 2004 Kevlar genoa by North Sails (not set up for roller furler).
- North working jib (used on roller furler) - very good condition.
- North spinnaker with sock.
- 2-#10 Barient halyard winches.
- 2-#21 Barient winches (can be used for both halyards and sheets).
- 2-#25 Barient sheet winches.
- Boom vang.
- Mainsheet traveller.
- Spinnaker pole and gear.
- Integral halyards.
- S/S standing rigging (excellent condition).
- Dacron running rigging.
- 25 lb Danforth with 150' 5/8" nylon rode and 30' chain.
- Rule 1100 gph bilge pumps.
- S/S bow and stern rails with lifelines.
- Portable searchlight.
- Whale Gusher manual bilge pump.
- Life rings.4 fenders; 6 docklines.
- Air horn.
- 2 boat hooks.
- 6 float cushions.
- 6 life jackets.
- Inflatable dinghy.
COMMENTS: LOKI is a very clean J-30 Sloop. Anyone who is interested in a fast, fun to sail sloop should inspect this "spruced up" J-30. There are not many which show this caring ownership, and have this much interior volume.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.