This is the one you have been waiting for!
A re-fit Rose Brothers cold molded wooden hull that has been fiberglassed over Convertible! She is ready to go and has an awesome Carolina ride. Everything has been redone and she is gorgeous. The boat has 2007 Cummins 450C Diamond series motors. Almost every component on the boat has been replaced in the last year or two. All new pumps, electrical system, battery charger, converter, new AC and DC lights throughout, custom electrical panel, new three sided enclosure, awlgrip paint job on entire boat, new hard top, headliner, air conditioner, microwave, the list goes on and on. The boat is equipped with a Robertson auto pilot, Garmin 4212 GPS plotter, Furuno NavNet with radar and bottom machine, upgraded transducer, Richie compass, and single lever controls. All new gauges including. Teak and holly floors throughout. Lugger 8kw gen set. See full specs for more details.
LOA: 47’ Beam: 15’7” Draft: 3’8”
Displacement: 44,000 lbs. Color: Aqua blue/green
Type of Hull:
- Construction is cold molded strip planking, origin of planking unidentified.
- Is constructed over a wood frame with veneer and shear clamp. Veneer is covered with fiber reinforced plastic. Deck is finished with non-skid application and is white in color.
- Cockpit covering board has been sanded, and voids sealed.
- Aft deck is equipped with aluminum rectangular dogged Bowmar hatch and round aluminum dogged hatch.
- (2) Plastic flush deck inspection plates which allow observation of fuel level gauges are installed.
Cabin: (description is from forward to aft)
- Forward is Vee berth with drop down storage. Air conditioning unit is located under berth. To port in berth is hanging locker. Opposite is entertainment center with drawer storage. Sole access panel to forward bilge is present. Dogged escape hatch is located above berth.
- Aft of master berth to starboard is crew berth with drop down storage. Additional storage is located outboard.
- Across from berth to forward is enclosed head. A single basin sink with hot and cold water is mounted in Formica counter top. An enclosed fiberglass shower stall with head is aft of the basin. Compartment is equipped with storage above basin and below.
- Aft down passageway and up a two-step, hinged to access machine space, stair box are galley to starboard and dinette to port.
- The galley is to starboard. Configuration is in a horseshoe. A recess Force 10 AC two-burner cooktop is located forward. Below is a microwave oven recess in cabinetry. Aft of over is a recess AC refrigerator. Outboard is a stainless steel basin with hot and cold water. Ventilation is natural.
- To port of galley is dinette. Main AC and DC panels are located outboard. Air conditioning and amplifier for sound system are located in dinette. A micro-refrigerator is recessed in dinette.
- Aft is salon. Located to port and starboard are lounges. Entertainment components are incorporated in dinette counted configuration.
- Head liner through the vessel is off white vinyl.
- The vertical surfaces throughout are veneer with solid trim.
- The vessel sole is teak and holly though out.
- Port lights provide natural light to salon and galley.
- Dual wood framed sliding doors provide access to the vessel interior.
3704 Del Prado Blvd. S
Cape Coral, FL 33904