If you are an experienced sailor looking to move up to a bigger boat, you might want to take a look at this Cal 34. The previous owner made a number of upgrades, engine, sails & control systems, autopilot, and hot water heater, etc. She has a TV fit for a liveaboard, with wifi booster too. Crescendo is a good sailing boat, at a reasonable price. While a work in process, someone is going to get a nice sailing boat. Make an offer soon!
34' CAL 34-IIII s/v Crescendo 1976
At Shilshole Bay Marina - Seattle, WA
Builder: Cal/Jensen (USA) Designer: Wm. (Bill) Lapworth
* LOA: 33' 6" * LWL: 26'
* Beam: 10' * Draft: 5'
* Displacement: 10,500 lbs. * Ballast: 4,650 lbs.
* Sail area: Main, 195 sq.ft. * 155%-genoa, 470 sq.ft.
* SA/Disp: 16.38 * PHRF 168?
Sails and Rigging Notes
* Full Battened North Main Sail (Nice)
* 135% North Jib (Nice) w/ Furlex furling system
* Lines lead to cockpit w/ 5) Lewmar Clutches, 1) #16ST
* Harken mainsheet with cockpit traveler(great control)
* Big Barbarossa sheet winches + Self-tailing Barrient’s
* Single-spreader, 6061 T-6 AL Mast, w/2) Lewmar 10s'
* S.S. standing rigging w/ large chainplates (old leaks)
Mechanical | Engine Equipment
* Westerbeke 30HP w/ manual ZF15M Transmission
* Metered Engine Panel - not idiot lights
* Racor fuel filter/water separator, newer Alternator
* Bronze Groco Sea Strainer, newer muffler
* 6 gal) Isotemp Hot-water Heater, 110AC/Heat-exchanger
Electrical | Electronics
* 12VDC battery bank (2 6volt Dynos - 450AHr?)
* 12VDC Starter Battery - Sealed RV/Marine (G-27)
* Heart Interface Battery Charger
* Blue sea panel w/ battery combiner
* Icom VHF Radio (old) / Ships bell
* Northstar Tracker 5500 GPS Chartplotter
* Northstar Fish 4500/depth
* Raymarine ST4000+ Autopilot
* Kenwood Stereo, AM/FM, Pandora, iPod
* Cockpit Speakers / Leathered Wheel
Galley | Interior Notes
* Kerosene Stove w/oven /Heat!
* Large top-loading ice box Insulated
* Stainless-steel sink
* Hot & cold Pressure water
* Galley and LED cabin lights
* 2) Hella 3-speed 12V Fans
* Plus Dickenson Rail-mounted barbecue
Hull | Deck | Safety Gear
* Bruce Anchor w/ chain and rode
* 2sp.Manual Windlass (may need servicing)
* Dodger, Bimini and main-sail cover (grey)
* Last bottom paint, 6/12 Seahawk paint
* Bow pulpit & stern pushpit - SS.
* Side stanchions with lifelines - SS.
* Fenders and dock lines
* 30 gal. Fuel?
* 60 gal. Water - Plastic?
* 3 gal. Plastic / Vacuflush System
* Emergency tiller for wheel steering
* 2 bilge pumps electric and manual