1974 Islander 36
Emery Cove-Our Docks, CA
- Voir toutes les caractéristiques
- Type de moteur/essence:
- Monomoteur / diesel
- Situé en:
- Emery Cove-Our Docks, CA
- Matériau de la coque:
- Dernier prix affiché:
- US$ 29,000 (EUR 27,328)
PRICE REDUCED. Owner sells "SELL NOW"
NEW, NEW, NEW. This boat has been rebuilt from the keel to the top of the mast. Nothing has been overlooked. This boat is in better than new condition.
The Islander 36 not only looks good on the water, but she is fun to sail and easy to maintain. She has proven herself to be a classic in her own time. This vessel makes a good liveaboard, weekender or coastal voyager offering the stability of a modified keel and skeg hung rudder.
STORMBIRD is a special boat, from her brilliant red hull to her new sails, to her refit mast, this boat has been refit to better then original condition. Nothing has been spared to make this the perfect boat.
If you are looking for an Islander 36 that is ready to go and has all issues taken care of, this is the boat for you. Be sure to check the details to see all of the work that has been done on this boat, then give us a call to see this beauty.
********** For additional information and viewing of this fine quality yacht please contact listing agent Wayne Goldman. I am always available on my mobile phone at 510-759-8481 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org **********
Please contact Wayne Goldman at (510) 759-8481
Visiter le site web
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Constructeur: Island Yachts
Architecte: Alan Gurney
Quille: Quille standard
Forme de la coque: Monocoque
Longeur hors tout: 36 Pied 1 Pouce
Maître bau: 11 Pied 2 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 28 Pied 3 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 6 Pied 0 Pouce
Déplacement: 13450 Livres
Lest: 5500 Livres
Puissance totale: 24 HP
Marque moteur: Universal
Année de construction: 1977
Modèle moteur: Model 30
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Nombre d'heures: 2200
Hélice: Hélice tripale
Type de transmission: Prise directe
Puissance moteur: 24 HP
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: 3 (90 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: 1 (28 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs des eaux usées: 1 (9 Gallons)
Nombre de couchettes simples: 1
Nombre de couchettes doubles: 2
Nombre de cabines: 2
Nombre de toilettes: 1
REFIT and UPGRADES
- Sandblasted keel, faired and incapsulated in epoxy
- New ss keel bolts
- New keel backbone plate (etched and epoxy coated)
- New cutlass baring
- New prop
- New dripless stuffing box
- Pulled and faired and epoxy rudder
- Polished fuel & tank
- New bronze through hulls
- New bronze sea cocks
- New raw water strainer for engine
- New red LPU paint
- New foam & upholstery
- New headliner (in sections)
- New pressure water pump
- New bilge pump
- New Bomar opening ports
- New 9 gallon holding tank (not installed)
- New Harken blocks on traveler
- New running line for traveler
- New windows
- All winches serviced
- New dorades
- All hatches rebuilt
- New teak rails for companion way
- New LPU paint on deck
- New Kiwi grip non-skid
- Hull to deck toe rail tightened
- All deck equioment rebedded (no leaks)
- Two line reefing from cockpit
- New roller furl
- New sails
- Two CQR anchors. chain and rode
- Rebuilt spreaders ( Welded with custom pins)
- New shieves ( aluminum with grease infused bronze bearings)
- New lights
- New antenna
- New halyards
- New LPU paint
- New Windex
- New standing rigging
- New running rigging
Freshly varnished teak interior, folding stowaway table, cabinetry with ample hanging lockers and storage throughout.
Forward is the master stateroom with filled V-berth and storage. The private head is aft and port of the stateroom. Opposite the head is hanging locker and more storage drawers.
The main salon has port and starboard settees with stowable bulkhead mounted table. Settees sleep two on port double berth, and single starboard. Outboard of settees is more storage.
To starboard is the galley and aft to port is the nav station and quarter berth.
- Beautiful teak paneling and ample cabinets and storage. Chart table with shelf above and storage below. Pull out folding dining table. All in very good to excellent condition.
- New settee cushions and upholstery
- New sleeping mattress and new quarter berth cushion
- Clock and barometer
- Interior dome lights
- Three burner propane stove with oven; propane tank in cockpit locker.
- Head and holding tank
- Fresh water tanks under settees and v-berth
- Kerosene lantern mounted on bulkhead.
HULL, DECK and RIGGING
- New red Awlgrip topsides
- New non-skid decks
- New standing rigging
- New running rigging
- Spinnaker pole
- Spinnaker track on mast
- All lines led aft
- Universal Model 30 24 hp diesel engine. Starts and runs great.
- Standard fixed 3-blade propeller.
- Racor 500FG fuel filter
- One starting battery and one house battery
- 50 amp battery charger
- One Rule bilge pump and 1 manual pump in cockpit
- JVC AM/FM stereo radio/compact disc player
SAILS & RELATED GEAR
- New 105% Hood jib
- New Lee main sail
- Like new spinnaker
- New Hood jib roller furling.
- Mainsheet traveler.
- Jiffy double reefing on mast.
- Cockpit winche: 2 Barlow 43 2-Speed Primaries; 2 Barlow 24 2-Speed Secondary; 2 Barlow 20 cabin top; and 1Barlow 18 on mast
- Spinnaker pole mounted on mast
- 4 clutches on cabin top
NAVIGATION and COMMUNICATION
- Ritchie binnacle compass
- New Tridata display (depth and speed) in cockpit
- Meca 500 vhf
- 2 CQR anchors on bow roller
- Manual windlass
- Dodger with 1” tubing (need windows)
- Safety ladder on stern pulpit (not installed)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. Buyer should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht, and should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. This vessel is subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.