1973 Bowman 46 Yawl
- Voir toutes les caractéristiques
- Type de moteur/essence:
- Monomoteur / diesel
- Situé en:
- Southampton, Royaume-Uni
- Matériau de la coque:
- Prix actuel:
- £ 40,000 Taxe payée (EUR 47,346)
- Vente en cours
Bowman 46 Yawl, 1973
Centre cockpit, Yanmar 55hp diesel new in 2006, 1650 hours. 7 berths in 2 cabins plus saloon, new teak decks in 2008. Designed as a true Blue water cruiser.
Please contact at +44 (0)23 8023 0100
Visiter le site web
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Quille: Quille pleine
Longeur hors tout: 14.0 m
Maître bau: 4.0 m
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 9.75 m
Tirant d'eau minimum: 2.10 m
Tirant d'eau maximum: 2.13 m
Déplacement: 10500 Kilogrammes
Tirant d'air: 15.50 m
Puissance totale: 55 HP
Marque moteur: Yanmar 4JH 4E
Année de construction: 2006
Modèle moteur: 4JH 4E
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Nombre d'heures: 1650
Type de transmission: Prise directe
Puissance moteur: 55 HP
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: (600 Litres)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: (300 Litres)
- Yanmar 4JH 4E naturally aspirated engine - 2006
- 55hp at 3,000 rpm
- 1,650 hours - Oct 2013
- Diesel tank is 300 litres
- The stern bronze tube replaced - 2012
- 2 bladed flex- o- matic prop
- Rope cutter.
- Anodes are all new in 2013
- 4 1/2 tons of lead in the keel
- 4 x 12v batteries 400ah (2008/10), and most of the wiring was new at the time
- 80 amp alternator with a new starter
The shore power is for 110v and can easily be revised to carry 230v
There is a 230v 30amp charger,
1000w inverter for the frig and vacuum etc.
- Autopilot - Raymarine - below deck (2008) driving the Whitlock rod steering gear,
- Small tiller mate to drive the hydrovane.
- Depth - Raytheon series 60/62+
- Speed - Raytheon series 60/62+
- Wind - Raytheon series 60/62+
- Radar - Raytheon R10
- 2 VHF radios
- Expanded wind and fluxgate compass (separate from the autopilot).
- AIS and GPS will need a laptop since mine stays with me
- Radar reflector is on the mizzen mast.
Sails, Spars and Rigging
- Yawl Rig
- Spars are in good shape mast - 1985
- Procter boom
- Twin spinnaker poles.
- SS standing rigging plus 10 years - fore and backstays new in 2012.
- There is an oversized profurl system - 2009.
- Winches are original Barlow and very large.
- Mainsail - Doyle 2009 - uses the original roller reefing system.
- Genoa 135% - 2011
- Mizzen - 2011
- Genoa 155% - older but serviceable
- Working jib - older but serviceable
- Storm jib - older but serviceable
- Mizzen staysail - older but serviceable
- Cruising spinnaker - older but servicable.
Interior & Domestic
- 7 berths in 2 cbains plus saloon
- 2 x heads - lavacs - 2008 a shower in the forward heads with pressure hot (engine only) and cold fresh water.
- Sailing nav lights are leds as are most of the cabin lights
- The navigation table is full sized and faces forward
- The lining GRP is light cream.
- Upholstery - requires replacing
- Double V berth forward
- 1 1/2 and single berth aft.
- Teak flooring with double holly stripes requires refitting
- The galley has a 2 burner stove with oven - 2010
- Ice box, refrigerator in the passageway - 2013
- Fresh water - 4 tanks about 600 litres
- Teak decks - 2008
- 45 lb CQR anchor
- 55 lb Delt anchor
- 35 lb CQR anchor
- 33 lb Cla anchor
- 100 lb Luke anchor in 3 pieces below the cabin sole.
- Lewmar H3 windlass
- Lots of BBB chain
- 600 ft of anchor warps plus mooring lines, big fenders and heavy fender boards.
- Pulpit was replaced in 2008.
Topsides are white with green stripes, allgripped in 2004.
Deck molding is pale green and faded.
The decks are half inch thick, two inches wide and in very long lengths.
I have let them weather naturally - No screws were used so there are no leaks.
- There are 4 calor gas bottles and 6 camping gas, with the lazarette sealed as a safe gas locker
- Sail covers
- Cockpit awning
1973 Tyler Hull #14 built by Bowman named Sea Brigand for a lord of the realm. Original Part 1 registration.
She is the Tyton core version, which incidentally has the same weight of glass and resin as the single, standard product.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
For a full, detailed specification and additional photographs visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com