Odyssee is one of those special yachts that you have to personally see to really appreciate. She is a turn-key, classic 43' Hatteras motoryacht, but she has enjoyed numerous upgrades by a very experienced yachtsman. Odyssee offers a 2 stateroom, 2 head layout, each with a head and enclosed shower. She is a Great Loop and Downeast loop veteran. Price reduced!
Please contact the listing broker, Curtis Stokes, directly at 954 684 0218 or 1 855 266 5676 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Odyssee is one of those special yachts that you have to personally see to really appreciate. She is a turn-key, classic 43' Hatteras motoryacht, but she has enjoyed numerous upgrades by a very experienced yachtsman. Odyssee offers a 2 stateroom, 2 head layout, each with a head and enclosed shower. She is a Great Loop and Downeast loop veteran.
Entering the sundeck from either side, you will find custom plexiglass wing doors to each side deck, custom wrap-around seating aft, a wetbar to port and the helm starboard forward. Step down into the salon and the entrance to the master stateroom is aft, the galley starboard aft, a custom built desk starboard forward and built-in L-shaped seating to port. Forward, there is a washer-dryer to starboard, guest head to port and the guest stateroom forward. Engine room access is through a salon sole hatch.
Odyssee completed a major refit in 2007, which created such changes as the galley up design, the custom salon desk and the storage/laundry area.
Odyssee offers two staterooms with the full beam master stateroom aft and a guest stateroom forward. Each stateroom offers a head with enclosed shower.
Odyssee is being offered turn-key, literally down to the sheets, pillows, plates, etc... in inventory. There is an extensive list of spare parts and supplies.
The salon offers a cabinet with trash compactor port aft, built-in, L-shaped, sleeper sofa and hi/lo, folding teak table to port, custom desk starboard forward and galley starboard aft. There are custom plantation wood blinds and a beautiful custom teak & holly sole with Soundown insulation added.
The 43' Hatteras normally offers a down galley, but the seller relocated the galley starboard aft in the salon and completely updated all equipment.
- Force 10 Euro-Kera two-burner electric cooktop (2007)
- GE Monogram Advantium convection/induction/microwave oven (2005)
- GE Monogram trash compactor (2007)
- Nova Kool 12vdc/120vac refrigerator/freezer (2007)
- U-Line icemaker on the sundeck
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Corian countertop (2007)
- Custom cabinets (2007)
Dining space is available at the salon table and the sundeck table.
The full beam master stateroom is aft and offers two single berths, reading lights, 4 portlights and 2 transom hatches, hanging lockers, shelves, storage drawers, custom teak & holly sole and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
The guest stateroom is located forward and offers a v-berth, 2 portlights, overhead hatch, reading lights, storage drawers, hanging locker, custom teak & holly sole and a guest head with enclosed shower to port.
- Splendide 2100 washer/dryer located in the new storage area where the galley used to be located. (2007)
The helm is located starboard forward in the sundeck and offers a full set of electronics as described in the electronics section of this brochure, a motorized center windshield, windshield wipers and two Pompanette helm seats.
The sundeck offers a hard top, Eisenglass enclosure, non-skid deck, custom wrap-around seating and hi/lo folding teak & holly table aft, custom wing doors to each side deck, a wetbar to port with a U-Line icemaker, Frigidaire under-counter refrigerator/freezer, stainless steel sink and ice box, helm starboard forward and motorized center windshield.
- Garmin GMR40 Radar (2009)
- Garmin 3210 GPSMap chart plotter (2007)
- Raymarine ST6002 SmartPilot autopilot (2008)
- Danforth Express magnetic compass
- Datamarine Sandpiper III 2450 depth sounder
- Datamarine Navigator speed/distance gauge
- Standard Horizon Omni VHF
- Standard hailer
- Northern Lights 8 kW generator with 2055 hours (2003)
- Xantrex ProWatt 1,000 watt inverter (2007)
- Xantrex TrueCharge2 40 amp battery charger (2010)
- 2 X 30 amp shore power cords
- Twin Detroit Diesel 8v53 285hp main engines with 5,102 hours
- Morse engine controls
- Engine synchronizer
- Walker Airseps
- Fuel manifold
- Crozier Marine EngineLarm IV engine monitoring system
- Bennett trim tabs
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system
- Separate Emerson Electric electric heating system
- Galley Maid fresh water pump
- 10 gallon water heater (2009)
- Lectrasan blackwater treatment system on the forward head
- Extensive spare parts inventory
Performance: Trawler speed, 8 MPH: 1300 RPM, 2.1 MPG; Hull speed, 9 MPH: 1450 RPM, 1.8 MPG; High cruise speed, 16 MPH: 2500 RPM, 0.7 MPG; Max speed, 20 MPH.
- Lewmar anchor windlass (2007)
- 26lb spade anchor with 20' anchor chain and 200' 3/4' nylon rode
- 44lb plow anchor with 20' anchor chain and 200' 5/8" nylon rode
- Stainless steel fender racks
- Stainless steel stanchions and teak cap rails with canvas covers
- Non-skid decks
- Built-in foredeck seating
- Foredeck storage boxes
- PlasTeak swimplatform (2006)
- Stainess steel and PlasTeak swim ladder (2006)
- Boarding ladders
- Hull painted 1.5 years ago
- 8'8" Watertender dinghy
- Honda 2hp 4-stroke outboard
- Emergency engine shutdown system
- Perko searchlight
- Jabsco searchlight
- Fire extinguishers
- Life jackets
- Rule bilge pumps
- Rule bilge high water alarm
- Sellers' personal belongings
- Tools -other than boat specific specialty tools
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
1323 SE 17th St
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316