1962 Huckins CORINTHIAN
- Voir toutes les caractéristiques
Price just reduced
- Type de moteur/essence:
- Monomoteur / diesel
- Situé en:
- Chicago, IL
- Matériau de la coque:
- Prix actuel:
- US$ 225,000 (EUR 201,468)
This beautifully restored 1962 Huckins Corinthian motor yacht has just come on the market. Her current owner has spared no expense to make this a full-on turn-key yacht. Her Quadraconic hull form allows a comfortable 16 knot cruise speed and a top end of 19 knots. At 16 knots her twin 8V 71 NA's burn a gallon per mile; truly, a yacht for the times.
If you are looking for a classic motor yacht that is still manageable for an owner/driver and will turn heads wherever she goes, Fremont deserves serious consideration.
- Teak dining/cocktail table on bridge deck with L-shaped Ultra Leather settee for 6-8 of your friends (friends optional)
- Varnished mahogany throughout entire saloon
- 50 bottle wine rack
- Autohelm S.T. 4000
- 4 self tailing lewmar winches
- Guest saloon (2 twins convert to oversized twin) and separate stall shower
- Large galley includes GE full sized refrigerator, ice maker, and stainless sink
- Teak and mahogany soles with overhead and countertops trimmed with varnished mahogany
- Master stateroom aft of galley with ample storage and separate head
- TracVision 4
- KVH TracNet Broadband Satellite Server
- XM Radio
- Central Alpine AM/FM/CD Player
- 3 Hughes Direct TV Receivers
- Alpine DVD Player
- 12 MB Quartz Speakers with zone control
- Handrails for access to bow
Selected Design Dimensions
- LOA: 56.92 ft
- Displacement: 60,000 lbs
- Beam: 15.08 ft
- Both main engines rebuilt in 2003
- New exhausts in 2002
- Four CruisAir HVAC Units
- VacuFlush Heads
- Hynautic steering and engine controls
- Dual Racor filters
- Spare propellers mounted in engine room
- 16 lifejackets and safety gear
- 65 lb anchor
- Full set of dock lines
- 8 man BSF inflatable raft
Interested? Not local?
Contact us for additional information. We will send you an emailed brochure further detailing your boat of interest and respond to any additional requests. If you are not local, we will work with you to meet any additional needs before you are ready to make a trip to see our listings.
Who we are: Great Lakes Marine Group
- Over 50 years of combined Marine Industry experience
- We work with leading industry professionals to customize your boat upon purchase or to keep your existing yacht in prime condition.
- We utilize our team strengths and use the latest in technology to list your boat.
- We are one of a very few to use a professional photography equipment for all of our listings
If we don’t have what you are looking for or would like to list your boat, let us know. We are willing to answer any questions and support you through the process of buying or selling a boat.
Due to a unique sales relationship on this yacht, you can also feel free to contact Dick Rogers at Huckins Yachts. His number is 904-910-8877. Dick knows the full history of this yacht and can give you information unavailable anywhere else.
Please contact Richard Johnson at (586) 530-7750
Visiter le site web
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Longeur hors tout: 56 Pied 9 Pouce
Déplacement: 60000 Livres
Tirant d'air: 16 Pied 0 Pouce
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Vitesse de croisière: 15 Noeuds @ 2100 TR/MIN
Vitesse max: 19 Noeuds
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: (225 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: (500 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs des eaux usées: (40 Gallons)
Nombre de couchettes simples: 2
Nombre de couchettes à deux lits: 2
Nombre de cabines: 2
Nombre de toilettes: 2
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.